Frequent Posters

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Kangana thinks she's is a superstar LMAO
Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
What baap ka paisa baap ka paisa? Hrithik is the 5th highest paid "super" star of BW. If anything his father got fame, money cause of Hrithik. After Hrithik debuted, at award shows Rakesh Roshan got front row seats. Before that he was seated in 5-7 rows.

I'm sorry kangana ur dad didn't love and support
You as much as Hrithiks did.
We are sorry no one current or ex wants to be associated with u, unlike hr whose even ex wife and ex laws have nothing but love and respect for him.
We are sorry ur co stars and crew has issues with u. Unlike HR who rarely has issues even with ppl who change dates and clause their movies with his. (Akshay and srk)

Can you see a pattern. Maybe no one is out there to get you. Maybe you are just an a**hole and the issues is with you
gutterina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lolol. If hr has used his dad's money, u too have used pancholi's money miss nangu. Without that u wouldn't be here today. 
ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kangana has always been a bit mad. To survive in BW in today's time and with the non-existent support, she always had to be a bit off centre. But she's turned into Glenn Close of that Fatal Attraction film for Hrithik. 
She knew what she was doing with Pancholi, using his money and contacts to get ahead. Wasn't some babe in the woods as she makes out. Girls like Kangana instinctively learn how to manipulate and get whatever they want at a very young age. 

Rakesh Roshan was a some time good director before Hrithik. It was only after Hrithik that the Roshans became a force to be reckoned with. Kangana always tries to play the victim card in one way or another. Boo hoo. me woman fighting men...boo hoo me poor neglected girl made her own way in the world...Boo hoo poor little old me at 17 used by old man Pancholi who forcibly gave me his money as a gift...boo hoo...I am only self made person everyone else uses their dad's money...

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HR is Exposed! What a dirt bag!
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

I don't think Kangana is lying. Such accusations are not made Just like that, There is definitely some truth to it. Hrithik is not some saint anyways, just because his other GFs stayed silent doesn't mean Kangana is wrong.

Exactly you cant say there is no truth to it. Just because Kangana is a little crazy you cant deny that she made it where she is standing on her own two feet. She didn't have a father to launch her and then relaunch her whenever her career went downhill.
Edited by grumpydwarf - 6 years ago
serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok this story has take so many turns, that I'm lost. 
What happened to that proposal? (in Paris I think)? Somewhere it said HR had proposed.. Did Kangana make that up? Or did the media make it up? 
Someone please clarify!😕
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Simran release hone wali hai toh suddenly kangana ko hrithik yaad aa gya 😆
Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kangna bio pic, Fatal Attraction, coming to a theater near you. Edited by Kara_R - 6 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anachronist

Simran release hone wali hai toh suddenly kangana ko hrithik yaad aa gya 😆

And Aditya Pancholi