Mannata Ve Mannata.. <3 Part 8, Page 41

Cindy_Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Mannata Ve Mannata.. <3 (Part 1)

The stage is set, crowd is cheering for their favorite band. Everyone is waiting for their "IDOLS", who will set the stage on fire with his mesmerizing voice.

"Shaurya!"

"Raunak!"

"Khishtij!"

"Megha!" 

"Sakshi!"

"We love you Shaurya!"

"We want PIONEERS!!!"

Suddenly everyone stopped shouting when they heard the voice of their "STAR". Everyone cheered up, especially girls when he appeared on the stage giving his famous killing smirk, looking all handsome and cool, holding guitar in his hands. 

Everyone again cheered for him.

"Shaurya! Shaurya! Shaurya!"

"Yayyy!!! Shaurya!! We love you Shaurya!!!"

Shaurya smiled looking at the crowd and waved at them. He gave them flying kisses and showed his gratitude towards them.

"Hello Mumbai..!!!" he shouted on the mike. Audience went crazy hearing his voice.

"How are you all?? I, Shaurya Khanna, welcomes you all in this beautiful evening. I'm the lead singer of your favorite band Pioneers!!!" He said. Again all audience went crazy.

"Are you all excited for the evening???" They heard another voice from back. Shaurya smiled to the fullest and looked back and saw his best friend cum his co-band member Khishtij (Drummer) coming from behind, holding his drum stick. They did Hi-5.

"Yesss!!!!" Crowd shouted.

"Holaaa!! I'm Khishtij Kapoor, the cool drummer of Pioneers!!" He shouted.

"Yayyy!! Khishtij! Khishtij! Khishtij!!" Crowd began to cheer for him.

"Bro.. This is insane. Aamchi Mumbaiii!!" Another voice came from behind. Everyone shouted again.

"Yayyy!! Raunak! Raunak!! Raunak!!!" Crowd screamed his name.

"Hello Mumbai Vaasi.. I'm Raunak Malhotra, the second lead of Pioneers!" He shouted. Everyone shouted for them again.

"Guys! I think now we should call 2 BOMBSHELL  of our band. What say??" Shaurya asks his other band members, winking at them, making crowd crazy.

"Ahh.. Umm. Let asks them na first!" Raunak said, teasing crowd "Sall we call them? Shall we??" He asked crowd shouting.

"Yesss!!" Everyone shouted.

"Kyaaa??  Awaaz nahi aayi? Kya Mumbai walo.. thoda aur tezz bolo. Sunaaai nahi diaaa!! Shall we call them???" This time Shaurya shouted loudly. Whole crowd shouted more loudly.

"C'mon boys, thoda rehem karo logo par. Stop it yaar!!" 

"Seriously boys.. you are too much!!"

Everyone heard voices of two girls. Crowd went crazy and cheered two names.

"Meghaaa!! Meghaa!!"

"Sakshii!! Sakshi!!"

"Namaskar Mumbaii!!" Both girls shouted after coming on stage. Everyone cheered for them together. Crowd went crazy seeing their favorite band on stage together. Even the media trying to click and capture every single moment of them.

"Hellooo!! I'm Sakshi Malhotra!! The keyboard player of Pioneers!!" She bowed down and waved at he crowd. Everyone cheered for her.

"And I'm Megha Kapoor, The electric guitarist of Pioneers!!" She did her signature step and greeted the audience. Everyone shouted when she did her signature step and shouted for her.

"We are PIONEERS, and today we are here to rock the night for you all!! Please welcome us Mumbaiii!!!" They said together, bowing down, greeting the audience. Everyone shouted, screamed and cheered their name once again.

(A/n : Dear readers, I don't know much about band. Please pardon me if I write something wrong! :P)

Shaurya came forward "Shall we start?" He shouted.

"Yesss!!!!" Everyone shouted.

"Pakkka????" He asked again.

"Yesss!!" Everyone shouted again.

"Okay. Okay. I got it! Kitna chillate ho yaar!!!" He said, winking at them. Everyone laughed and cheered for him.

"Okay! Guys, take your positions!!" Shaurya said, taking his position. Everyone took their position and audience too got silenced for once, as their favorite band is going to give their performance.

"Okay.. 1, 2, 3.. Here we go!!!" Shaurya said. 

(A/n : Guys hear this song while reading the update and imagine different members playing their respective instruments.)

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjBAgWKW12Y[/YOUTUBE]

Their performance started.

Boys - "Ho.."

Shaurya - "Tukdo mein bikhra andhera,
Chamka sitara jo tera
Ambar pe aa dastakhat kar de

Tu ab talak tha adhoora,
Hone hi waala hai poora
Hadd se gujar ja, tu hadd kar de

Hai chaah toh, hai raasta
Ye jaan le zara..
Mumkin nahi hai kya agar,
Tu thaan le zara"

All - "Ho.. o.."

Khishtij and Raunak together - "Teri baari hai, kamar kas le
Tere bas mein hain, saare masle
Tere toote huye, dil ki zameenon pe
Himmat ki ugaale faslein

Tere haathon mein karam hai tera
Aur khoon garam hai tera
Koi teer nishaane se chooke na
Jam ke kadam rakh le"

Shaurya - "Khud mein tu hathiyaar hai,
Ladne ko tayyaar hai
Tinke ki ek chhott ke jaise,
Tera har waar hai

Manzill tujhpe hai fida,
Tera haafiz hai khuda
Kuch aisa kar ja,
Ki wo bhi tujhse pooche
Bande batla de, teri marzi hai kya?"

Everyone - "Ho.. o.."

Khithij and Raunak - "Har darr ka hai att kohra
Taaqat ka tu ban mohra
Har lakshya ke bhed ke dikhla de
Arjun ki kahani dohra

Marham ho haraam tera,
Aur zakhm inaam tera
Bheega ho jo tere paseene mein,
Wahi jeet ka ho chehra"

Shaurya - "Maana ab hai farsh par,
Tera haq toh hai shikhar
Har bandhan se toot ke,
Apni manzil pe kooch kar

Charcha ho iss baat ka,
Duniya ki zubaan par
Uper waale ne banaya hai,
Kya tere dono haathon ko, talwaare pighlakar"

All - "Ho.. o.."

Song ends. Everyone cheered for them.

"How was it???" Shaurya asked the crowd shouting.

Everyone clapped, shouted for the performance.

"Once More"

"Once More"

"Once More" Everyone shouted.

"Let's do it again then!!" Shaurya shouted. Next they performed on "Meri Aashiqui" from Aashiqui 2. Like this they performed on many different songs. They performed for next 3 hours continuously, making audience happy and joyful. They ended their concert with famous friendship song "Yaaron Dosti Badi Hi Haseen Hai!!"

The show was big hit. Everyone shouted and cheerd for them.

"With this the night comes to an end. Please give a huge round of applause for our very own PIONEERS!!" Anchor shouted. Everyone hooted and applauded for them.

"Now I would like to ask our very own favorite band PIONEER and Shaurya Sir to say few words. Shaurya Sir?" Anchor invited him to say something.

"Thank you Lovely people for this such great response. We never thought we all will receive so much love from you all. Thank you so much. We are highly.. highly.. honored. Thank you!!" He said. Everyone bowed down seeking their gratitude towards the audience. Audience again hooted for them.

"Wuhoo!! Thank you so much Sir, we are honored that we got chance to her from you. What say Mumbai people, Am I right??" Anchor spoke. Audience shouted, PIONEERS smiled and clapped.

"We all will like to know about the success of your recent musical world tour? How was it? Why this musical tour was conducted?" Anchor asked them.

"Well, it went good. We never knew that we will receive such huge response. Actually, it was amazing to meet and perform in front of our great and lovely fans around the world. We felt great!" Raunak replied.

"This tour was organised to meet and greet our fans and to let them know about our new Music Album 'Mannata Ve Mannata' which will be based on Indian culture and relationships." Megha replied.

"What will be new in this album?" Anchor asked again.

"Well, right now we can't say that much because we are still working on it. But yeah, this time it will be little different from our past albums. We will try to accumulate all sorts of culture and relationships, which we have in our India. This album will be dedicated to all of us." Shaurya replied, smiling and laughing.

"So we can say this album will add one more feather of success in your cap then?" anchor asks again.

"For sure!!" Khishtij replied, laughing.

"We will rock it!!" Sakshi replied, smiling.

"All right then. We all your fans will wait for your this new album 'Mannata Ve Mannata'. So, don't make us wait more and bring it out soon. Right people?" Anchor shouted.

"Yesss!!" Audience shouted.

"We wish you all the success and good luck for your new album. We all hope you rock with this new album and add more feather of success in your life." Anchor wished them.

"Thank you!!" All thanked her, bowing down.

"Everyone, give them a big round of applause once again. Wuhooo!!" Anchor cheered and applauded for them. Audience too cheered and applauded for them. Pioneers bowed down and greeted the audience once again. After this they came down from the stage and left for the green room. After coming back to green room, they cheered and congratulated each other for their another big hit concert.

"Wuhoo!! Finally, we did it guys!!" Megha shouted, dancing happily.

"Yooo!! We people rock man!!" Khishtij and Sakshi Hi-5 to each other.

"Guys! Group hug?" Raunak spoke. They all share the group hug and cheered once again. All this time Shaurya didn't said anything and just smiled.

"What happened Shaurya?" Raunak inquired.

"Nothing. I'm tired. No energy left for facing media, waiting outside." He replied, packing up his guitar. He sat down and drank one full bottle of water in a go.

"Me too yaar!!" Khishtij joined him.

"But we can't avoid them guys!!" Megha spoke. Everyone looked at her and sighed deeply.

"Can we just skip all this and leave for the hotel. I'm seriously dead tired yaar. I need rest. Please!!" Shaurya spoke.

"Umm.. What about you people leave. I mean, I and Megha can handle them well. What say?" Sakshi spoke.

"Great idea. What say Shaurya?" Khishtij said.

"What great idea? Oh hello!! i'm not gonna leave my wifey alone with this mad media. Who knows what they will ask? What if they ask something which can make my cute wifey awkward? Huh?" Raunak chirped in, backhugging Sakshi from behind. Everyone went "Aww" on Raunak's possessiveness towards his wife. Sakshi turned red and hit on his stomach from her elbow.

"Ale ale ale.. Mere Romeo and Juliet. Hayee.. Kisi ki nazar na lage tum dono ko!!" Megha teased them.

"Raunak is right guys. Have you forgotten Megha, what they did last time? They asked you something and you went all red which ended up Khishtij giving one tight punch to one of the reporter. Remember?" Shaurya teased her. She looked at him anger and said "Whatever!!"

"Then, What should we do then?" Khishtij spoke, remembering the incident.

"Let's use back door and asks the management to give them necessary details. I think that will be ok and then later on we can hold one official press conference for them." Shaurya replied, messaging something to their manager.

"Great idea! Let's do it!" Sakshi said. Everyone packed up their instruments, changed their dresses and left the back door, asking management company to handle everything.

(A/n : In this Megha and Khishtij, Raunak and Sakshi are married couple, and Shaurya is single.)

They reached the hotel and retire for their room immediately.

Next morning, Shaurya woke up with continuous ringing of his cell phone. He attends the call, still half asleep.

~Phone Conversation~

Shaurya - "Hello?"

Shaurya Dadi - "Oye khotiye!! Uth ja.. abhi tak so raha hai nalayak kahi ka!!"

Shaurya - "Biji.. sone do na yaar. kal raat kaafi tak gaya tha main!" (smiles)

Biji - "Chup kar Nalayak!! Aur bata kab aa raha hai Punjab??"

Shaurya - "Aap kaho to abhi aa jau??" (adjusts himself on the bed)

Biji - "Sacchi??" (happily)

Shaurya - Mucchi! (Laughs)

Biji - "Rehne de. Rehne de. Menu na bana. Menu pata hai tu aayega nahi aur bas goli de dega!!" (sadly)

Shaurya -"Arre Biji.. Achcha chalo theek hai aap keh rahe ho to nahi aata!!" (teasingly)

Biji - "Oye!! Tu na-" (coughs)

Shaurya - "Biji? Tussi theek ho? Hello? Hello Biji?" (worriedly)

~Call ends~

Shaurya gets worried and hurriedly calls his Mom, after few rings someone attends the call.

~Phone Conversation~

Shaurya - "Hello? Mom?"

Other side - "Hello! Umm.. Who is speaking?"

Shaurya - "Hello? Mom? It's me Shaurya!! Who is this?"

Other side - "Umm.. Hello! I'm sorry. I think Aunty left her phone in the kitchen. Please wait main abhi baat karati hoon aapki!"

Shaurya - "Okay! But aap bol kaun rahe hai?"

(No reply)

Shaurya - "Hello? Anyone there?"

Shaurya Bhabhi (Manasavi) - "Haan Shaurya bolo!!"

Shaurya - "Hello! Bhabhi aap ho? Abhi phone pe call tha? Aur Biji ko kya hua hai? Mom kaha hai?"

Manasavi - "Haan baba, main hi hoon. Arre, wo meri choti behen thi. Wo aayi hui hai yaha humare saath rehne kuch dino ke liye. Biji ko high fever hai aur Mom ubke saath hai, aur tum humesha ki tarah sirf phone karoge aur Punjab to aaoge nhi. Haina?" (sarcastically)

Shaurya - "But aapki to koi choti behen nahi hai?" (confused)

Manasavi - "Waah ji Devar Ji.. Kya baat hai? Aapko yaad hai meri koi behen hai?" (teasing)

Shaurya - "Whatever Bhabhi!!" (making faces)

Manasavi - "Meri cousin sister hai. Bolo to aapke liye baat chalau? Hmm?" (teasing)

Shaurya - "Dad aur Bhai kaha hai?" (changing topic)

Manasavi - "Hadh hai. Yaha main apni liye devrani ke liye baat kar rahi hu aur aap hai ki. Khair chodiye, aap batayie kab aa rahe hai aap?" (giggling)

Shaurya - "Haan.. to aapka ek aur devar hai Vicky. Pehle uski karao fir mere pe aana. Theek hai? Aur main Punjab nahi aa raha hu!!" (sarcastically)

Manasavi - "Arre aapko kisi ne nahi bataya.. tch tch tch. Do din baad Vicky ki engagement hai Nehal ke saath. Nehal to yaad hogi naa aapko?" (teasing)

Shaurya - "What the hell? Vicky ki engagement aur wo bhi nehal ke saath? Aur wo bhi do din baad? Phone kaato.. Main aa raha hu Punjab!! Bye!" (gets up from bed)

Manasavi - "Hello? Shaurya? Suno Shaurya? Hello?"

~Call ends~

Manasavi looks at the phone and then at Biji, she winks at her.

"Wo aa raha hai Biji!!" Manasavi spoke looking at her sister, who was busy talking to Shaurya's Mom. Biji too looks at her sister and said "Ab to Shaurya gaya kaam se!!" They both smirks.

Here Shaurya starts to pack his bags and asks his group to pack their bags as they are leaving for Punjab. They all get happy hearing this because after 3 years, they will  finally get to see his house and to meet his family.

To be continued...

Next Pioneers in Punjab and much more fun. Stay tuned. 

New Story! :P

Our Wedding Tale will be updated soon. Enjoy this one and do give your reviews!

See ya!! :D 

Edited by .Daisy. - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cindy_Daisy thumbnail
Index

Part 1 - Page 1
Part 2 - Page 6
Part 3 - Page 11
Part 4 - Page 14
Lohri Costumes - Page 18
Part 5 - Page 25
Other Characters Pics - Page 28
Part 6 (Maha Update - Part 1) - Page 30
Part 7 (Maha Update - Part 2) - Page 33
Part 8 - Page 41
Edited by .Daisy. - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res 😲
UNres

CONGRATS on your new story😛
Interesting plot ...rock band ..⭐️
But my first question where is Mahek??
Hmm hmm manasvi's cousin😉
Waiting for him to reach Punjab 😃
Next question... when are you gonna abandon this story😡
You have a very bad track record of not complete your stories😡😡
Waiting for both the updates😡😆

And if you want my feedback's than cut short your tail🤣
Isyy dhamkii samjho ya request😛

Lastly...thank you so much for coming up with this story🤗
Edited by Shamrouz - 6 years ago
Cindy_Daisy thumbnail

😡
😲
😭
🤢
Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for your full update 🤔 Edited by Sangana - 6 years ago
Cindy_Daisy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sangana

Waiting for your update 🤔

😉
😆

Sanjh30 thumbnail
New story! Yayyy! 🥳
Congrats for a new story my dear
I'm addicted to the story just by reading 1st chapter 😆
Lovely start..
Shaurya is a singer in a band
Looks like he's not interested in marriage as of now
heading to Punjab to meet family and obviously meet his future wife which happens to be Mehek,his bhabi's cousin
So it's a plan made by biji and bhabi ji 😆
It will be interesting to see how he meets Mehek and what will happen from there

Sorry,I couldnt understand the header   😒Edited by Sanjh30 - 6 years ago
Parud7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjh30

New story! Yayyy! 🥳
Congrats for a new story my dear
I'm addicted to the story just by reading 1st chapter 😆
Lovely start..
Shaurya is a singer in a band
Looks like he's not interested in marriage as of now
heading to Punjab to meet family and obviously meet his future wife which happens to be Mehek,his bhabi's cousin
So it's a plan made by biji and bhabi ji 😆
It will be interesting to see how he meets Mehek and what will happen from there

Sorry,I could understand the header   😒

Sanju madam Punjab mein mehak nhi main rhti hun 😆
So shaurya mjhse tkrayega  🤣
Sanjh30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parud7

Sanju madam Punjab mein mehak nhi main rhti hun😆
So shaurya mjhse tkrayega🤣

Takraane ke baad Kya huwa yeh batana ok? 😆
Can you explain the header to me? 😕
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Tht was really good!!! R u a fan of Korean dramas? U certainly are a fan of Lee min ho... I can see tht from ur siggie... 
Nice story... Reminds me of a Taiwanese drama Fabulous body which centered around a music band... 
Looking forward to reading the next chapter...