RiKara DRABBLE - SUNSHINE

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
SUNSHINE 

Not her but the first orange hued rays of the sun caressed and kissed him now. She smiled feeling his hands on her naked body. For many romantic things that unexpectedly happened to her the previous night all of which he did on purpose, the moon shied away behind the clouds but she understood that Sunshine was pure jealous ... Warm and possessive.

A tint of deep red graced her face as she realized that she was his wife and will be the mother of his child. She kept looking at him as he slept still and peaceful, dried traces of beads of sweat on his face. He tasted too salty for her lips. 

The sunshine bright now made her blink quite a few times ... Rubbing her eyes, she tried to get out of the bed trying to not wake him up ... Feeling a miss of the little warmth against his chest, he unwillingly opened his eyes ... He wanted to sleep some more. His tiny looking wife has certainly exhausted him more than carefree imagination, temptation of a kind.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, she managed to put in place the last button of his Checkered Red and Black shirt now covering her bosom. She turned and leaned into him as he intimately teased her with words. She kissed his lips in slow, soft and comforting ways. His breathing quickened as did hers. He began nuzzling her neck with delicate kisses. So faint, they were whispers. She urged herself to push away, but couldn't. Her limp body began to tremble uncontrollably, her bodily pain making slight fear grip in her heart. His head was angled slightly to the side as his lips came closer and closer to hers. She was surprised to find her own lips parted. Their breaths mingled. Her heart fluttered inside her chest. At first, it was a delicate butterfly of a kiss and then he devoured her mouth.

She lay underneath him, tousled and spent until he got up and made his way to the bathroom. Brushing his hair was a habit necessary even before brushing his teeth in the morning. He smiled looking at his tangled hair and revising her bedraggled state. The purple and maroon marks on his neck and shoulders were very proud. He could feel how the skin of his back is burning because of her graze... Wild woman.

Her hands inched on his chest as she kissed his shoulder. He turned to hold her tight and close. She could feel his bare demanding body. His hands moved in the insides of his shirt when he kissed her throat ... SHOWER! He spoke against her lips when warmth spread across her body. 

Edited by _PrincessPooru_ - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

perFICtionist. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you!! you should be forbidden from writing drabbles!! just when i am almost into the whole scene im wrenched out of my day dream. cruel. very cruel poorva!🤢
you beautifully build up the whole morning ruffled bed scene with Gauri in his shirt and him ...ahem ahem making the most of morning 😳 and then shower! cold showered all my anticipation
beautiful piece though😃😛😉
vrindagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really how do u come up with the titles and concept
Hats off to u
Well when there is so much rikara on screen
U do get inspiration
Ur stories were our only hope 
When we didn't got any Rikara

Coming out drabble
Fantastic update
It was really their sunshine
Very romantic hot and passionate
Raghav_Rao thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was really very amazing poorva...wonderfull
Its very roamantic and hot☺️☺️its too hot to handle
And and she wear his check read and black shirt..you know its my dream that she wear at once  and  you fulfill my dream..btw how do you know😳oh wait a minute...soul sisters na dts y❤️
You elaborate their beautiful morning perfectly and beautifully
I loved it
Great job👍🏼
tasnimrodela thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Subhan Allah..!! Subhan Allah..!!! Koyi toh rok lo..I can't stop blushing..why do you write so well behna..?? My sanskaari heart is too weak to handle so much intensity...or should I say wildness..?? Haye..they're so adorable...My RiKara babies...take a bow Ms.Qayamat karne wali...jhappies and pappies are on the way... 😉 😳 Edited by tasnimrodela - 6 years ago
Priya_Iyer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Di,

This was too hot!! ☺️

I am blushing!! Kaafi zyada sharam coming. ☺️

Great writing di!

Hugs
Rati0992 thumbnail
Hey pooru
Now that's i call hot drabble !!
U given the awesum of rikara dose ..
DeewaniMastaani thumbnail
Continue... Continue... Continue... Please aur intezaar mat karwao! 
writergenie17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Princess!
This was pure Sunshine... warm and comforting at times, hot and scorching at others.

Your writing should really come with a disclaimer and a glass of ice water! Subah subah kya padh liya maine?! Now my whole day is gonna be spent just dreaming of RiKara and your sanskari writing. 

Thanks for sharing this lovely piece of writing with us...

Eagerly waiting for more!
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Drabble.
Loved it.