Users

Frequent Posters

jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Raveer_kon_dom

Usss bandar k naam mai apne id mai kyu rakhu
tu murkh hai toh sab murkh hai kya.. apne kam se kam rakha kr

Oh lol uske naam pe ID banaya, uski dp rakhi par spelling galat 🀣 nahi aati toh puch lete πŸ˜†
DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh god πŸ€’
Watch DP now join this...Imtiaz adores her 
CuttingChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Its: Kaalayaa tasmai namaha...

At least you should've got the Sanskrit phrase correct before expecting the others to understand it! πŸ˜•

Not just expecting others to understand it but being condescending towards others in this case.  Maybe google the saying first before using Google translate.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Justajoo - 6 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
koi mujhe batayega ki ek SANSKRIT word ko ENGLISH mein likhne se spelling mistake kaise hoti hai?? πŸ€£...mistake toh sanskrit agar devnagri lipi mein likhi jaaye fir hogi naa? English mein mistake kaise hui when the original word is not in English?
maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ Because kalaya and kale mean two different things and the shlok doesn't sense with samay mein,  it should be samay ke prati.
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HawasKaPujari

^^ Because kalaya and kale mean two different things and the shlok doesn't sense with samay mein,  it should be samay ke prati.

then should have asked her to write in a better way in English instead of pointing a spelling mistake in a word that doesn't exist in English in the first place...πŸ˜‰
Awww 😭 πŸ€£  
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: glace-bleue

then should have asked her to write in a better way in English instead of pointing a spelling mistake in a word that doesn't exist in English in the first place...πŸ˜‰

Well did you ask CP to not comment on somebody's knowledge or 'assume' it based on virtual forums as well ? Not that it mattered to me in any possible way πŸ˜† , but I hope you did notice the underneath jibe she took on an XYZ person's level or limit of knowledge. And I believe everyone reacted only cuz of that dig.

@ CP - Things sorted out with you anyways, no hard feelings. 😊

Thanks all 😳
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pehchaan.Kaun

Well did you ask CP to not comment on somebody's knowledge or 'assume' it based on virtual forums as well ? Not that it mattered to me in any possible way πŸ˜† , but I hope you did notice the underneath jibe she took on an XYZ person's level or limit of knowledge. And I believe everyone reacted only cuz of that dig.

@ CP - Things sorted out with you anyways, no hard feelings. 😊

Thanks all 😳

matlab u have no objection to other's doing tit for tat but u have objection if I do the same??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...chalo koi nahi...neither of us is Mother TeresaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: glace-bleue

matlab u have no objection to other's doing tit for tat but u have objection if I do the same??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...chalo koi nahi...neither of us is Mother TeresaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I dont have objection in anything even taking jibes at me, doesnt matter to me at all. But partial moral policing bothers me when I feel (and I dont even know if I am right here in guessing the bold thing at all or not) that somebody has reacted for me and being pointed out for that. I feel responsible hence I asked you that to clarify if it's just one-sided or you have asked CP too or not.

FEEL free not to bother as well, doesnt really matter πŸ˜†