Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Posted: 6 years ago
Amar and Hamza are both newbies so they are not getting much attention...its usually fans of actors which make shows big
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Amar and Hamza are both newbies so they are not getting much attention...its usually fans of actors which make shows big

Agree. but sometimes newbies make it big. I hope this serial is good enough to catch viewers' interest.😊
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

if it aired on Hum it wouldve gotten more fame
awida thumbnail
^^^^ Agree. but I don't know why is Adnan Siddiqi stuck with TV ONE? 
Did you watch Pinjar @Hinna?
awida thumbnail

I hope you watch this serial. I wonder how will they make  acceptible for muslims. coz after watching the movie I had an impression that it showed muslims in bad light, and showed Hindus as victims. Any way I am just loving it because of humanity in it. ðŸ˜ƒ
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I didn't think pinjer as anti Muslim or pro Hindu story. It was a more of a girl who lost her identity, family and her self. Then I guess she learned to love the person she was tied to by destiny. It was painful but actually loved the end. End was the best part in it. If she went with her ex fianc / Hindu guy , would have been more torture on her soul down the future for her. It was beautiful to watch the slow blossom of love between the leads with out words or even actual interactions,just by pure understanding and doing things for each other. It was true humanity beyond religions. 
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

I didn't think pinjer as anti Muslim or pro Hindu story. It was a more of a girl who lost her identity, family and her self. Then I guess she learned to love the person she was tied to by destiny. It was painful but actually loved the end. End was the best part in it. If she went with her ex fianc / Hindu guy , would have been more torture on her soul down the future for her. It was beautiful to watch the slow blossom of love between the leads with out words or even actual interactions,just by pure understanding and doing things for each other. It was true humanity beyond religions. 

This is exactly what I felt after watching this movie. I lost my self to the purity of this story. I didn't ask my self if it is ok for a muslim to marry a hindu..or if muslims were shown as villains. I am just thinking of what may Pakistani viewer think while watching this serial, or if there will be changes made in it to go well with them. like in one of the promos Nimmi was shown saying shahadat which means that she became a muslim before getting married to Rasheed. I don't remember something like this happened in the movie. But I am sure Nimmi did this only to save her honor, she didn't accept Islam till the end. and Rasheed didn't force her to change her religion.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shahadat means martyrdom. Dying for religious or for some admirable causes.  That word is used when soldiers die in wars. Too. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

That is shaheed
Shahadat is accepting there is one Allah and Prpohet SAW his his last messenger to enter Islam
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: awida

I hope you watch this serial. I wonder how will they make  acceptible for muslims. coz after watching the movie I had an impression that it showed muslims in bad light, and showed Hindus as victims. Any way I am just loving it because of humanity in it. ðŸ˜ƒ

well in Dastaan they showed the opposite and Muslims were the victims