Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjaan_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Tessaloni

Why does it have to be a choice though? Why can't she have the love of two fathers who both adore her?

The thing is that romantic relationships can have a time span, they can end when the couple is no longer happy. Parent, child relationships on the other hand are for life. Biology plays no role here! If it did no one would ever adopt a child. All that matters to a child is the genuine love that they get from their parent be it biological or otherwise... Ideally in this situation it would have been wonderful if both her dads put her interests above theirs and accepted the other's part in their child's life.

But this is a drama so that would be too much to even hope for. One of the dads would end up losing. And of course it would be AK, and no matter the bond she shares with Rishi it would hurt Nats to lose him.

Also, one has to keep in mind that the dupatta scene was symbolic foreshadowing of the new track. AK stating that what becomes his remains his, then Rishi saying that what was his will be returned to him happily, or through tears.

This indicates that neither of them would easily let go and that we are in for quite a storm. Especially with AK's realization of his feelings for Tanuja. In the end we will see which emotion will win for AK? His love for Tanuja which could turn him selfish, or his love for Nats which will keep him a positive character. But of course he is likely to return what is Rishi's through tears...

Rishi will also have to remember his words to Netra. He can never separate a mother from her daughter. Just as he recognizes Netra's place in Tanya's life, he should do the same with AK and Nats. He can get his daughter back and his Tanuja too, but not necessarily by pushing AK out of Nats' life.

Also he should keep in mind that for Tanuja he has a family. Although she won't stop him gaining access to his child, she will still keep distance from him. And this may just sway her to give into AK just to dissuade him.

She will only go back to him once she's sure that she is not breaking up a home. Even if being away from him hurts her.

Sorry for digressing from the topic a bit because the discussion was about Nats and her dads. In my opinion there should not be a choice. But it's all up to the CVs and we all know drama sells best.

I fully agree in your point that why Natasha can't have two fathers. However, Rishi and AK have been shown to have a relationship full of confrontations. Moreover,  based on the way CVs have been shaping AK's character, I say indications are not that good. Now, AK is attracted to Tanuja that too more physically, I repeat here too that his dreaming of kissing her, focusing on her lips while looking at her continuously are the strong indications of him being physically attracted towards her. And these are not signs. There is every possibility that AK would turn obsessive of Tanuja. In such case how can one imagine of healthy relations between Rishi and AK and AK and Tanuja. So, CVs recent plot clearly indicates that AK would turn into a loser if he continues to remain a mad lover of Tanuja.
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suntala

I fully agree in your point that why Natasha can't have two fathers. However, Rishi and AK have been shown to have a relationship full of confrontations. Moreover, based on the way CVs have been shaping AK's character, I say indications are not that good. Now, AK is attracted to Tanuja that too more physically, I repeat here too that his dreaming of kissing her, focusing on her lips while looking at her continuously are the strong indications of him being physically attracted towards her. And these are not signs. There is every possibility that AK would turn obsessive of Tanuja. In such case how can one imagine of healthy relations between Rishi and AK and AK and Tanuja. So, CVs recent plot clearly indicates that AK would turn into a loser if he continues to remain a mad lover of Tanuja.

that is why I said that drama sells best. I am all too aware about where CVs are leaning towards with this track. And that is why I said ideally it would have been best if there needn't be a choice for Nats. That is also why I mentioned the dupatta scene as foreshadowing for what is to come. The two will clash and of course Rishi will emerge the victor. And Nats will be hurt in the process, she may even be torn between the two at some point.

But we can't ignore how what is still to come to light comes into play in the scenario. Tanuja will be in a terrible position with AK redefining their relationship, and Rishi's pursuit of her when to her he is still a married man.

But it does promise for a very passion filled viewing so I am along for the ride. I quite like that rishi has to fight to get his family back and not just have them handed back to him.

arya1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tessaloni

that is why I said that drama sells best. I am all too aware about where CVs are leaning towards with this track. And that is why I said ideally it would have been best if there needn't be a choice for Nats. That is also why I mentioned the dupatta scene as foreshadowing for what is to come. The two will clash and of course Rishi will emerge the victor. And Nats will be hurt in the process, she may even be torn between the two at some point.

But we can't ignore how what is still to come to light comes into play in the scenario. Tanuja will be in a terrible position with AK redefining their relationship, and Rishi's pursuit of her when to her he is still a married man.

But it does promise for a very passion filled viewing so I am along for the ride. I quite like that rishi has to fight to get his family back and not just have them handed back to him.

Agree with all.Now rishi have to fight hard to get his family back.The main plot will be that.I fell this is the reason netra is not getting much importance these days .Now it will be very much interesting to watch the war.