bonggirl thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
arambh has ai red only for 2 months n many series like mahabharat (the biggest budget show) n ek hasina thi were failures in the trp until their midway run and went to become hits wuch later. Still they were allowed to run their due course so why not arambh? Moreover arambh is not given any scope to flourish with no promotion---promo or repeat telecast still it has managed to score decent despite facin the toughest competition from saregama n khatron ke khiladi---so let us MAKE A PETITION TO THE CREATIVE CHANNEL ACTOR TO GIUE AN EXTENSION OF 1 MONTH N A SHIFT TO A DECENT WEEKDAY TIMESLOT WHICH I BELIEVE WILL DEFO INCSEASE TRP- WE FANS WILL DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO MAKE IT A HIT-----if trp dont increase after 1 month they are free to shut it down----SO 1 MONTH EXTENSION IS ALL THAT WE NEED.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bonggirl

arambh has ai red only for 2 months n many series like mahabharat (the biggest budget show) n ek hasina thi were failures in the trp until their midway run and went to become hits wuch later. Still they were allowed to run their due course so why not arambh? Moreover arambh is not given any scope to flourish with no promotion---promo or repeat telecast still it has managed to score decent despite facin the toughest competition from saregama n khatron ke khiladi---so let us MAKE A PETITION TO THE CREATIVE CHANNEL ACTOR TO GIUE AN EXTENSION OF 1 MONTH N A SHIFT TO A DECENT WEEKDAY TIMESLOT WHICH I BELIEVE WILL DEFO INCSEASE TRP- WE FANS WILL DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO MAKE IT A HIT-----if trp dont increase after 1 month they are free to shut it down----SO 1 MONTH EXTENSION IS ALL THAT WE NEED.

I'm all for this but I'm not on twitter and have no idea how to do a petition. If you outline the steps I'm sure we viewers at IF can do something- at least to have it complete it's original run!
bonggirl thumbnail
anyone knows the steps to send a petition?pls post the steps below as soon as possible n pls if anyone in the forum is in twitter invite all arambh fans in twitter to join the forum in the petition. _the more the no of petitioner the stronger it is
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have no idea how to do this...
amruthaspeaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: bonggirl