Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
I liked the mystery in epi 1 ! Yet to watch epi 2 ! This show looks promising ! I am in love with the OST
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Not to sound like a stalker but Babar has istagram account and has uploaded lots of videos there He sings so well. Seems like a fun personality 
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

Not to sound like a stalker but Babar has istagram account and has uploaded lots of videos there He sings so well. Seems like a fun personality 

lol, I already did that l .. he looks so fineee there .. Some of the pix he has so much "ada" sitting there , looking like the king he is lol .. sigh!! I wish he came in another romantic dramas.. 
@ cimba hope me and you are not his only fan ðŸ˜³
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

lol, I already did that l .. he looks so fineee there .. Some of the pix he has so much "ada" sitting there , looking like the king he is lol .. sigh!! I wish he came in another romantic dramas.. 

@ cimba hope me and you are not his only fan ðŸ˜³

add me to the list.😆  I even checked his insta account before making this post. and was surprised, coz I didn't think men in his age take social network seriously . he does post many pics and videos .😃
cimba thumbnail
He is a fantastic singer as well. He seems Like a fun guy personally    Sings all my fav old Indian songs , he uses word god not allah shows his religious  openness. Has videos with his kids  ... adorable... his parents there too but no wife?  Is this guy married ?  I'm happily married woman but  wondering  
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Watching episode 2.. Trying to understand the story. 

I looove the girl playing Maahi. So pretty ! The other girl is pretty as well.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Zindagi bas umeedon bhari jeb thi
Jese khaali mili wese khaali gayi 

😒
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I love the story. I love the complications in the relationships ! Youngsters are more samajhdaar than the elders ! Meher os annoying with her rozay and Baali ko maaro jhaap  She even convinced her son to kill Baali :O She has no brains ! She wants to have justice for her husband but will lose her son too cuz he will be killed as well by killing Baali. 

Bechari Maahi got slapped for speaking the truth ! I liked how she told everything directly to the guy that how her family is n she can't marry him !

I just love the other family. It's such a delight to watch them. Some light-hearted moments ! Just like normal family members. They male such a cute family ! But I am so sad thinking when they will know about Baali being their real father.. they will be so rude to the one who raised them :(
cimba thumbnail
Not enough Babar time. Not even a full minute of it. Too much of unibrow lady . She is getting on my nerves in this drama this character of hers is annoying as hell.  Love masterji too cute with his forgetfulness. 
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Babar will be on once they will face each other.. Mama Meher amd him ! When Mama willget to know that guy is Bali's son.. YOO what will happen lmaaao I am scared !