SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Gaurika17

Ananya 

Gauri leaving house again for use will be icing on the cake😆

HOGA YAA NAHI I DO NOT KNOw 

But I think she will go 

Not just leaving the house isn't enough, this time I want memory loss too so that she doesn't remember him at all. 

*in a sadist mood right now. 
.Biggi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Shrenu was superb today.. I loved the RagiRi scene! ðŸ˜†
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Not just leaving the house isn't enough, this time I want memory loss too so that she doesn't remember him at all. 

Do not be yaar ...Fictional Show ke liye apna mood kyo kharab karna ..

I think rikara ka position is much better comparsion to other couples in the TV shows ..😆

Ek hi Shadi per Tika hua hai till now  even if they do not understand each other - I am liking it so far 
Edited by Gaurika17 - 6 years ago
.Biggi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurika17

Oh yeh Jasiee not Siham

Birgul can u send the title name to added on behalf of Anannya 

ActionChirraiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new AT. 

@ mahima: Yeah, Gauri isn't perfect either, esp that candy throwing bit.  

But I feel bad for her. Om has his whole family to take care of him, who does Gauri have? Nobody! She's been facing so many problems alone, and she does this all for Om's sake, but he doesn't appreciate her. He's not wrong, but she's not wrong either.

Honestly, the best track right now would be to have Gauri meet with an accident, suffer a memory loss, forget about her marriage and devotion, and go back to Bareilly, to live a life free from Oberoi khaandaan ki problems.

Rikara story (whatever it is) is very frustrating. Upar se jitni bhi cvs do its OMM. I just want this torture to end. 

The candy throwing bit is the least of her worries lmao. 

You know, i used to feel bad for her, pity her even, when Om was always misunderstanding her and not giving queenie the treatment she deserved, plus she was all alone and couldn't confide in anyone. But now, i don't. She has Shivaay as her brother and annika as her soulsister and bff. She can legit confide in these people all she wants and they won't judge her for it. And ab toh even Om is changing his ways and being so gentle and soft towards her. ðŸ˜‰ But the biggest reason i don't pity her anymore is bc it's her decision, it's always been her decision to stay back at OM. Yes, she was compelled in the past but now there is no such compulsion, no one is dying or planning to kill anymore. Yes, she wants to help shivika but that again is her decision, and she has owned it like a boss. So in the end if she decides to leave or stay, I'll be with her. 

Lol, but I want Rikara to work out bruh!! Memory loss k saath nahi hoga ðŸ˜­

Edited by ActionChirraiya - 6 years ago
Priya_Iyer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😆 Shaant gadhadhari bheem shaant. 🤣

Why this kolaveri? 🤣

Anyways 350+ epi old couple dont have understanding, apni ship fir bhi teek hai yaar!
Anki_chanki thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want a cllg track where she hides she's oberoi n a new boy will love her n thn he came to knw she's married n thn all
Priya_Iyer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ActionChirraiya

Congrats on the new AT.

The candy throwing bit is the least of her worries lmao.

You know, i used to feel bad for her, pity her even, when Om was always misunderstanding her and not giving queenie the treatment she deserved, plus she was all alone and couldn't confide in anyone. But now, i don't. She has Shivaay as her brother and annika as her soulsister and bff. She can legit confide in these people all she wants and they won't judge her for it. And ab toh even Om is changing his ways and being so gentle and soft towards her.😉But the biggest reason i don't pity her anymore is bc it's her decision, it's always been her decision to stay back at OM. Yes, she was compelled in the past but now there is no such compulsion, no one is dying or planning to kill anymore. Yes, she wants to help shivika but that again is her decision, and she has owned it like a boss. So in the end if she decides to leave or stay, I'll be with her.

Lol, but I want Rikara to work out bruh!! Memory loss k saath nahi hoga😭

Ofcourse they will work out. They are the end game. 😆

And i am happy that Om said A couple should work out themselves. Which means he wont be accepting too much interference from his brothers n their wives. 🤣

And bang on about whatever u wrote. 😆
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
One Major Thing I like about Rikara- Height ðŸ˜†
Omkara ko baar baar jhukna padta hai Gauri ke samajhne ke liye ðŸ¤£