Top scenes where you think Avinesh Rekhi did brilliant acting

manasa.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I think each and every scene Avinesh Rekhi executed with perfection.
I watched him as Sultan very briefly so I am not very well versed with his style of acting.

I love his acting when he stands before the balance and looks at it after Kanak lost Dasi task.

His acting during the Malayalam version of "Tu Sooraj ..." in Kerala.

Please share some scenes where you liked Avinesh Rekhi acting.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mansi_jg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am a huge fan of Avinesh Rekhi. I have seen him chal shah aur maat, madhubala ,main na bhulungi, maharana pratap, darr ...he is fabulous actor...but this show will be milestone in his carrier ...the story, dialogue and his character written so beautifully . I get to see his different emotions, expressions, his sweet smile,his deep voice,his pure Hindi ,sansrit shlok ,his diction is so good. It's really hard to select ...i like those scenes when kanak runaway from Kerala...he returned to home...he miised her he looked at the pearl necklace, the bite mark on his shoulder...and when she returned he was just looking at her..he bang his head on windchimes... !!Patniya raat KO kya karti haii...tum iske Siva kuch sochti nahi..it was too good, rambha wala bhi hai..conversation with masi and kanakwas good too. There r so many... .tum jab gussa karti ho to gussel chihiyay.. Jaisi lagti ho.. tum to meri ho...the way he smiles.wow..!! Seeta geeta act ...act funny moments teasing ,.rangogi to mere pyar ke rang mein...!! He ask kanak why she ask for shiv...alhad ladki..rishton ki itni samajh!! Bass mujhsehi Judd nahi payi...last scene near temple..!!  Avinesh is fabulous is emotional scenes his eyes speaks thousands words without saying any!! I think I can write each and every scene he performed. Sorry for the big post.
varsha79 thumbnail
The fire scene... he expressed so much with expressions.. 
hindifan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good post, dear.
They are so many scenes of Avinesh that Ilike! In fact  I had a  revelation about his acting skills troughout  TSMPS. 
 But I remember  that one when was  a fire in his mother room. His acting when he was hugging his mother and  he was terrified, than he looked at Kanak  with gratefulness... So many emotions expressed without any word!
Sachgirl thumbnail
I saw few scenes of Avinesh as Sultan...But when I saw him in this show...I was blown away by the transformation..yes he executes all the expressions very beautifully!!..
Star_Wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Didn't know abt Avi before TSMSP, so can't tell u I had seen his acting as Sultan. Don't even know what serial he was playing that character for. 
As far as acting in their serial, he is a brilliant actor. Almost all his emotions, expressions are played out perfectly. Even his silence says a lot of unspoken words. 
sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fire in his mom room was emotional

Head massage on Daasi scene, drying Kanak's hair, cycle ride were cute

Cycle ride with Kanak and Shiv - somewhat beautiful

Radha Krishna scene emotional talk was mind blowing
hanishank thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: varsha79

The fire scene... he expressed so much with expressions..

top one for me
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The scene where Una was trying to seduce/threaten (Don't know what to call it) Kanak after Kanak left lipstick stain on his kurta during Seeta-Gita track was brilliant👏👏👏 Specially when he breaks her kamarband⭐️👏 His voice modulation and acting was top notch👏 Edited by -Rani - 6 years ago
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Let me point you to all his best scenes❤️
In the tube...Caring kanak on his feet...Walking out off the water...etc etc...
Well in short all scenes where nakedness was shown☺️🥳...