Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Jacket was torned😲
May be it was a extra pocketπŸ˜†

no Sham it was torn near just above his chest. wahan kahan pocket hota hai πŸ˜†
shayad torn jacket new fashion hoga but i have never seen in market yet. 😲
asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Belated Happy bday Sham was out of station so not able to wish u.. may god fulfill whatever you desire πŸ˜Š
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vimikrao

one thing i didn't understand everytime Awara used to evesdropping but today when Nikita gangs lawyer saying them their property still not registered where was he?

if he had heard them saying Shaurya didn't need to take so much risk sneak into KM for steal papers. πŸ˜”

But Shaurya knows papers aren't registrared and that's the reason he entered the house as property isn't transferred yet 
Heli84 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Mahek was really hilarious...and even Nikita when she said to Ajay that I will remove all that baby words from your dictionary..

Welcome Heli πŸ˜†

Re comment ko mein ne edit kari aur apne tabhi quote kardi πŸ˜†

Yeah and woh Buffalo πŸ€£
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Losing all my interest.. on top of that Shaurya less episodes for 2 weeks!! Don't know how ZKM will survive without any MehRya scenes.

Makers will purposely prolong the track now but just wish Shaurya gets the property papers. Can't stand any more of Kanta-Jevan and Rat gang hogging everything.

Thanks Sham for the update.
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitag

Belated Happy bday Sham was out of station so not able to wish u.. may god fulfill whatever you desire πŸ˜Š

Thank you Asmi πŸ€—
Hope you enjoyed your holidaysπŸ˜ƒ
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

But Shaurya knows papers aren't registrared and that's the reason he entered the house as property isn't transferred yet

how did he come to know? he didn't know this before πŸ˜• otherwise he could have sneak into KM long back 😲 hope bhains ne Shaurya ka na dekha ho aur she must entered some other room πŸ˜•

but lawyer said he gave property papers to registry then papers shouldn't be at home 😲 Edited by vimikrao - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harmony10

Losing all my interest.. on top of that Shaurya less episodes for 2 weeks!! Don't know how ZKM will survive without any MehRya scenes.

Makers will purposely prolong the track now but just wish Shaurya gets the property papers. Can't stand any more of Kanta-Jevan and Rat gang hogging everything.

Thanks Sham for the update.

Welcome Harmony .. exactly hope they have some bank Episodes at least for a week ..but this news came as a total shock...hope they show some outdoor shoot ...I can't see Sharma's drama more😑 specially kanta's she is behaving as if she lost her husband😑
asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think we will get romantic sequence before Karan will leave as article mentioned in a particular sequence Karan had to lift Sam for 2 times.. Yaa Sham holidays were good πŸ˜Šhope you enjoyed your bday and everything went well. 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimikrao

how did he come to know? he didn't know this before πŸ˜• otherwise he could have sneak into KM long back 😲 hope bhains ne Shaurya ka na dekha ho aur she must entered some other room πŸ˜•

but lawyer said he gave property papers to registry then papers shouldn't be at home 😲

Logic ki baat mat Kar Vinu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ho Sakta Hai usny photocopy diya hoo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I think pammi entered some different room πŸ˜›