Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaansahiba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Wow lady!! You never cease to amaze me with your writing.😊
I loved this update, where all the guards went down. Am so delighted. The choral gangs kinare waala was awesome. And then they danced his way, god, I so wanna be Annika, but that's not possible, had it been possible, every other girl would've been Annika😆. And the way you described the background, everything felt so magical! Ans , when in the last they slept in each other's embrace, man, you really are making my dreams come true. And the part which I liked the most was, "Shivaay bhaiya aur unka kal aaj aur kal"😆 love it. And afterwards the story was no less magical! And billu-billi are gonna work together🥳. God, I loved this update😊 I don't know why but I want the others to know what happened, unknown to Shivika that the others know. U see, Shivika nahi jaante ki Baaki sabb jaante gain, lekin Baaki sab jaante hain ki Shivika nahi jaante! ðŸ˜†. Oh how fantastic it would be to see the team working on mission Shivika. (But I don't want Tia to see the video). But yeah, its up to you as to how you beautify this story (it already is;)), as I've seen that even others are requesting different things and it would be hard for you to change your concept. Feel free to throw this idea in the dustbin.😊 Anyways do update soon. Loved it. Thank u,
Abhi😳

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Fantastic update
That was my favourite scene of Shivika after the billu song
Update soon please
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww my fav old episodes
i totally want to go down memory lane
please do continue
bye sumi
writerff thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jaansahiba

Wow lady!! You never cease to amaze me with your writing.😊

I loved this update, where all the guards went down. Am so delighted. The choral gangs kinare waala was awesome. And then they danced his way, god, I so wanna be Annika, but that's not possible, had it been possible, every other girl would've been Annika😆. And the way you described the background, everything felt so magical! Ans , when in the last they slept in each other's embrace, man, you really are making my dreams come true. And the part which I liked the most was, "Shivaay bhaiya aur unka kal aaj aur kal"😆 love it. And afterwards the story was no less magical! And billu-billi are gonna work together🥳. God, I loved this update😊 I don't know why but I want the others to know what happened, unknown to Shivika that the others know. U see, Shivika nahi jaante ki Baaki sabb jaante gain, lekin Baaki sab jaante hain ki Shivika nahi jaante! ðŸ˜†. Oh how fantastic it would be to see the team working on mission Shivika. (But I don't want Tia to see the video). But yeah, its up to you as to how you beautify this story (it already is;)), as I've seen that even others are requesting different things and it would be hard for you to change your concept. Feel free to throw this idea in the dustbin.😊 Anyways do update soon. Loved it. Thank u,
Abhi😳

Thank you! Let us see what happens and how much do people actually
find out!
writerff thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Fantastic update
That was my favourite scene of Shivika after the billu song
Update soon please

Thank you!
writerff thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

awww my fav old episodes

i totally want to go down memory lane
please do continue
bye sumi

Thank you!
Blacktoothfairy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is amazing!! I spent the whole morning reading this. I can't wait for the next chapter! Love the way you've characterozec the people. 
writerff thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blacktoothfairy

This is amazing!! I spent the whole morning reading this. I can't wait for the next chapter! Love the way you've characterozec the people. 

Thank you!
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
When are you planning to update?
writerff thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaritaMSK

When are you planning to update?

Soon, over the weekend. :)