Shivika TS : Slightly Wicked : Part Three : Page One : 20.Oct.2017

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookwormlazy thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
bookwormlazy thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Just in case
Edited by book.worm - 6 years ago
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update yar...
it was too intriguing but too exiting also...
so much twist and turns...I never thought that the story will talk a turn like this but I really loved it 
ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
OMG, what a story !!! Never have I ever imagined Shivaay with a characterization in your story. 
I just couldn't stop reading and wished that it wouldn't end.
Your story is simply awesome. Its so intriguing. I loved your story telling.
kinnika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is incredibly well written!! Look forward to the rest of it!
S.love1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was one awsome story I have read so far, AMAZING 
it was long and I am thankful to you for that, but i am impressed that you you wrote such a lengthy update so beautifully, just perfect. 

Loved anika and shivaays story, although shivaay seemed a little too possessive and overprotective but that's why I love shivaay. Annika in the other hand seems very naive and innocent. Shivaay did wrong by manipulating her and at one point it made me think that he is a obsessed lover rather than being a true lover. However I love the way you concluded the chapter with shivaay letting annika go for a while at least, and that made me believe that it's true love. 

The thing that I absolutely LOVED was shivaay- ranveer's convo. It was very funny to me for some reason. And in all honesty I loved their lovestory or relation/bond better than shivika, (and I am a true shivika fan to say the least) 

All I can say is am really excited and eagerly waiting for your next update!
Much much love!
.Soumya.
perFICtionist. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Magic!That is what you create! 😳
The title is so apt! Shivaay is so deliciously wicked all the while being so adorably loving caring and ...perfect! Yes... he is a little scary, a little obsessed, a little mad but his love for anika is his undoing...the beast becomes the perfect primce charming for his princess!❤️
I thought i would be a little disturbed by His way of marrying anika through deceit.. yet i found myself sympathizing with with his grieving heart ..his pain to have known the woman he loved with all his heart loved someone else! It uncanny the way he understands and anticipates her every emotion and move... ofcourse she loved him.. how do i know that? Cuz Shivaay said so... and shivaay can never be wrong about his anika!
Him and ranveer! oh lala😉... hotness overload! lol.. him taking care of ranveer only because anika 'thought' she loved him shows how much anika and her happiness means to shivaay! And the reason he deceived her is not because he couldnt live without her but because he knew she wouldnt be the happiest with him and shivaay wouldnt stop unless his anika is the happiest woman on earth!...

Ruthless Rudra was a little hard to digest honestly! Cuz i always found him the most sorted ... funloving and care free inherently but can more than take over responsibilities as and when required.. hes so flexible and can fit anywhere perfectly! And you perfectly fit him as a badass gangster!.. 😳

Mr goody two shoes standing up for what is right staying true to his character.. The ever so righteous Omkara said some powerful lines there and made my hopeless heart flutter all the more! And his adorable sidetracked (lol. the incorrigible truth) love story with Gauri grabbed more of my attention than it should. And here is a hopeless rikara lover requesting you to write a sequel to this focusing on my endearing OMRI...🤪

CANNOT wait for your updates! i love that they are sooo long and sooo fulfilling! Thankyou❤️🤗
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow. Amazing story. Long update...loved it 
Anika Ranveer unusual combination. 
You have me hooked...waiting for next part.