Hrithik meets mathematician Anand Kumar for biopic,Akki too meets him

raj80 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Hrithik Roshan meets mathematician Anand Kumar for biopic

Written by A. Kameshwari | New Delhi | Published:August 13, 2017 4:23 pm

Hrithik Roshan has started to prep for his next film, based on the life of mathematician Anand Kumar. The actor was seen spending some quality time getting to know his character' in person, having a conversation with Anand, who was in Mumbai yesterday. Hrithik invited Anand to his house and going by the pictures shared by Anand on his Facebook account, it seems the two have had a nice session along with director Vikas Behl.
Anand, who seemed extremely happy to have met the Kaabil actor, wrote on Facebook, "Just returned to Patna from Mumbai. But really I can't forget my meeting yesterday with Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan. The way he invited me to his house and gave me the honour really showed that he is not just a great artist but also a great human being. Thanks Hrithik ji, thanks a lot.
Just a day before meeting Hrithik, Anand also met Toilet Ek Prem Katha actor Akshay Kumar. Sharing a picture with him, Anand wrote, "Today, I was invited by cine star Akshay Kumar and after the release of Toilet- Ek Prem Katha' I met him over a cup of tea at his residence. There was a long chat. It felt nice.

Hrithik with Pranav,Anand Kumar's younger brother

Anand Kumar
on Saturday

Just returned to Patna from Mumbai. But really I can't forget my meeting yesterday with Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan. The way he invited me to his house and gave me the honour really showed that he is not just a great artist but also a great human being. Thanks Hrithik ji, thanks a lot.

Hrithik's biopic, which is tentatively being titled Super 30, is named after the coaching centre Anand Kumar runs in Patna. Anand had started Super 30 programme to coach economically impoverished students for IIT-JEE. The film will also focus on his journey of starting Super 30 and how devoted his life to grooming the IIT aspirants.

This is the first time Hrithik is working with the Queen director.

Edited by raj80 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WOW .. Hrithik is working.😲. I will pray 2 rakahs extra tonight πŸ€£
raj80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

WOW .. Hrithik is working.😲. I will pray 2 rakahs extra tonight πŸ€£

yeah that a shocker πŸ˜†...skeptical over Vikas though...

Originally posted by: raj80

yeah that a shocker πŸ˜†...skeptical over Vikas though...

yes he made that epic disaster shaandar but he has also made queen so fingers crossed. But at least Hrithik is working.. Me khushi se dhannya 
raj80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

yes he made that epic disaster shaandar but he has also made queen so fingers crossed. But at least Hrithik is working.. Me khushi se dhannya 

he has still not confirmed...this one looks more interesting of all films he has done recently...in some sections of the media speculation is that he is going to do Krish 4 next...hope he does atleast a movie before that bcoz it will be another 3 years break for him... Edited by raj80 - 6 years ago
Remus.Lupin4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't care who stars in biopic I'm going to end up watching it. Hope they make a movie out of this!
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
A MATHEMATICIAN who had submitted papers in Cambridge but the poverty of his circle devoid the fruits for his higher knowledge 
There is a saying You can take my DESTINY but you can't take my WILL 

Proud of what he is doing 

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This is going to be awesomeπŸ‘πŸΌ
Finally Hrithik will learn some mathematics and give up his calculator 
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Finally Hrithik will learn some mathematics and give up his calculator