Can the son bring the same magic spell as father in hammam scenes?

siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Precap is always misleading..but a fine and noteworthy Maha episode.

They clearly bring out the subtle differences in the expressions of Chandra and Nandini

The briefest touch from  Nandini elicits strong emotional experiences in Chandra.Here their touching one another is stronger than verbal and emotional contact

When ever they are near to each other, they draw closer and closer and on the verge of disclosure of her true identity.

So many opportunities are given for the exposure...they keep us viewers on the edge to see the reaction of Chandra..ALAS..strictly not now

It seems CVs have some other agenda and want to give us a dramatic and exclusive reunion

Can the son bring the same  magic spell of father in hammam scenes? The manoeuvres of Bindu look childish and trigger no enthusiasm in us

We truly want  such a scene with Chandra and Nandini(in near future)

Cvs cleverly run the sequences logically.

CGM wants his son to be blessed by a Brahmin woman..and Binusaar gets his Nandinimaa's blessings..a very touching move

Nandini is so beautiful in a newly designed costume and as usual Chandra excels in his pathetic lovelorn looks

For the past 18 years except Bindusaar  for all characters,  figures remain same  including  costumes.

The conspiracy part was carried out excellently..so Amartya has waited so long to take vengeance on CGM. Where is Malay & family?

Is Nandini regaining her memory slowly?(precap shows).But the vultures are there to catch and butcher the lonely Nandini.

We  are urgently in need of bright, vivacious,sharp,intelligent and brave Samrat Chandra Gupta Maurya.

but we can derive a truth from this maha episode..Can anybody reach Rajat in his pleasant love scenes, satirical moves, dare-devil adventurous fightings and hot charismatic looks..fans do not worry..the episode brings out the stark differences of RT and Siddharth

Edited by siva06 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JanakNandini thumbnail
you call it as good ? omg what happened to you.they have sidelined our cn.No union...greek duos intact?
looks like spoiler was true...It is an ordinary cn episode...
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakNandini

you call it as good ? omg what happened to you.they have sidelined our cn.No union...greek duos intact?

looks like spoiler was true...It is an ordinary cn episode...

plz plz let me change the title first
JanakNandini thumbnail
the answer for your question you raised in title iAm typing ...I s like sngm as prince and acts exceptionally good.He could bring the expression with ease but since this is cm only cgm can spell bound us in Hamam...more than that we could not connect bindu with dharma... since they hate each other now..
JanakNandini thumbnail
today they have sidelined cgm very much..
some stupid plot by amatya. ..
Nandini wants to save samrat... but she just runs instead of informing him..i d ont know why...so in all case normal episode which aired in Sunday. 
Edited by JanakNandini - 6 years ago
siva06 thumbnail
I am happy that the episode brought out the ability of Siddharth against Rajat Tokas..Can he be the progeny of CGM..remember their  first encounter, Nandini challenging his manhood..he with the same thought went and consummated with Dhurdhara

Emotionally  he is the son of Nandini and Chandra..though not biologically
siva06 thumbnail

the answer for your question you raised in title iAm typing ...I s like sngm as prince and acts exceptionally good.He could bring the expression with ease but since this is cm only cgm can spell bound us in Hamam...more than that we could not connect bindu with dharma... since they hate each other now..

Why don't you remember the haldy scene..they were staunch enemies, ready to kill each other..CGM carried her and threw her in the hammam...it was nothing but pure anti romance and excitement..there was intensity and fire in the sequence.. we were all spell bound..can't forget those type of scenes

But some where the CVs faultered and the story went way ward ..a beautiful love story.. gone to drains..is it Apama?
JanakNandini thumbnail
I  adhere to you...
Today siddu was fantastic and superb...He brings the emotions perfectly.He nailed it today..But we fans always have same point in mind while watchingcn we want chandini ...If we able to see episode openly even this track will be good...can we?
siva06 thumbnail

I  adhere to you...

Today siddu was fantastic and superb...He brings the emotions perfectly.He nailed it today..But we fans always have same point in mind while watchingcn we want chandini ...If we able to see episode openly even this track will be good...can we?

He tried..but failed..the rapt and mesmerized  feeling is absent here...yes..the hammam scenes bring back their memories..does this scene overlap it? definitely a big NO..we are open minded and want CN to be a success , but not at the cost of minimizing the importance of RT

Of course .all want their business to thrive..have brought a new product in the market..it is in need of exposure..but that hammam scene is an utter failure..don't count the number of frames..just look at the impact
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No its not the same honestly I found it funny and to me they are too young wish they constrate on cn love story instead of cat and mouse game
Nothing great about maha episode