What about Tanuja n Tanya Relation?

Divya333 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Now Natasha said that she like Rishi more than Ak. It means she will accept Rishi as her father easily when truth comes out. But what about Tanuja n Tanya, they hardly speak with eachother that too formal talk. They rarely have scenes together. Why CV's are not developing any bond between them. Is it because they are not biologically related or CV's want to use Tanya to create problems to Tanshi in future.

Well we have seen strong bond between Netra n Tanya, CV's are continously highlighting their bond. Under these circumstances, it clearly shows that Tanya easily wont accept Tanuja.

So What do you think. Share your views.Edited by Divya333 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Agree With You
then In future chipkali use Tanya to separate TanShi ya create rift
which i really dont want to see
I dont know what they gonna do with AK And Tanya character
most probably turn negative seriously i dont understand this logic in indian television
why they luv to show positive person turn to  negative and show kid batamiz and negative they will get trp A big No 
fans use to run from negativity and cv should understand this 
ManazzaShahid12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes agree with you guys really didn't want that any villain use kid's in their evilness that's really not good but really tanuja or tanaya ki more bonding buhat zarori hai hope cvs develop their bond in upcoming episodes and cut chipkali from their don't want to see her around tanshi family and mein soch rhi ho why cvs choose netra for such a big truth of tanshi life even cvs know all fans are waiting for this truth to bring out but infront of rishi ya any other bedi members but why chipkali balk ab to wo more rifts create kry gi which make her more intolerable for us hope truth kisi or pta chaly jaldi
arya1210 thumbnail
I have this fear from day one.If they show her as a villain she will more dangerous than chipkli.Rishi not give any importance to chipkli but he love tanya so much.Really hope she remain positiveEdited by arya1210 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: arya1210

I have this fear from day one.If they show her as a villain she will more dangerous than chipkli.Rishi not give any importance to chipkli but he love natasha so much.Really hope she remain positive

Aru kya tum tanaya ki baat kr rhi ho 😕if yes to that's really bad thing how cvs can do this really kids ko kisi evilness mein use nai krna chahiye but kids heart is so pure i strongly believe tanuja handle kr ly gi with her love affection but chipkali sy zayada us rano ki tention hai agr usny future mein tanaya ko tanuja k khilaf krny ki koshish ki to Edited by ManazzaShahid12 - 6 years ago
arya1210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManazzaShahid12

Aru kya tum tanaya ki baat kr rhi ho 😕

Oh god I wrote Natasha.Sorry guys. Yes mazzu I was talking about Tanya.I corrected my mistake.Edited by arya1210 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ManazzaShahid12

its ok yar but that's really bad thing how cvs can do this really kids ko kisi evilness mein use nai krna chahiye but kids heart is so pure i strongly believe tanuja handle kr ly gi with her love affection but chipkali sy zayada us rano ki tention hai agr usny future mein tanaya ko tanuja k khilaf krny ki koshish ki to

arya1210 thumbnail

Chill mazzu.We r only guessing.May she unite tanshi.Lets wait a d watch how her character develop.

Originally posted by: arya1210

Chill mazzu.We r only guessing.May she unite tanshi.Lets wait a d watch how her character develop.

yes Aru you are right we are only guessing 😆 hope aisa kuch nai ho ga of course ye kasam hai koi typical Saas bahu sazish drama thora hai this serial is all about tanshi love kismat kasam and their soul connection hope next week ink soul connection scenes dakhne ko mile and kuch interesting tiwist bhi 😃
B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya333

Now Natasha said that she like Rishi more than Ak. It means she will accept Rishi as her father easily when truth comes out. But what about Tanuja n Tanya, they hardly speak with eachother that too formal talk. They rarely have scenes together. Why CV's are not developing any bond between them. Is it because they are not biologically related or CV's want to use Tanya to create problems to Tanshi in future.

Well we have seen strong bond between Netra n Tanya, CV's are continously highlighting their bond. Under these circumstances, it clearly shows that Tanya easily wont accept Tanuja.

So What do you think. Share your views.

Divya, you have asked for views so I am sharing my humble opinion with you.  

I have thought a lot about this and I hope you guys will bear with me.

I feel the interactions between Tany and Tanuja are totally justified as it is.  My greatest fear is for Tanya in all of this.  She stands to lose the only mother she has ever known.  And no matter what the inherent character of Netra is, she was a good and loving mother and Tany loves her. And for any child such a huge change in their life will cause emotional turmoil.

Tanuja once again is so desperate to protect everyone at the cost of herself.  She wants to prevent Abhishek from getting hurt by Natasha's new found love for her Mr. Handsome.  And she is trying to keep Rishi away from her to protect Rishi's family, not hers.  And of course, if she had to encourage a more intimate relationship with Tanya, then there would be more reason for Rishi to come into her life.  And even now, with each meeting you can feel her resolve wavering. 

Rishi has a reason to bond with Natasha as in his mind she is his daughter as she is Tanuja's.  For him they are already a family.   He might regret the comment he made to Tanya that he loves her the most in the future when Natasha and Tanuja become part of their life.

Rishi is one track minded.  He is focused on only one thing.  Getting Tanuja back.  Yet he does not tell her his true relationship with Netra?  This I battle to comprehend.   I think once he stops behaving like an lovesick teenager, sits her down in a mature manner and discusses things calmly, she will also divulge what she has been keeping inside for 7 years.  But instead he walks away or manhandles her when she says something he doesn't like.   Yes, this speaks to the passionate love they have for each other and makes for great viewing, but as everyone agrees, it is going around in circles. 

The other thing that bothers me is Natasha saying she likes Rishi more.  That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.  Her father (yes Abhishek is her father in every sense, other than biological) is a loving father and has always put her first.  This is why she is so wonderfully confident, to the point that she can be quite a little brat, but the cutest brat ever.  For a 6/8 year old her daddy will be her number one.  Especially one that gives her everything as AK does, even though she is steadily growing attached to her Mr. Handsome.  Hopefully in the long run she stands to gain 2 loving fathers that remains in her life for the duration.

I know AK loves Nats blindly.  But ultimately, she is not his possession, a business acquisition that he has made. She does not belong to him.   It is not realistic for him to expect for them to live in the status quo forever.  Either he would want to move on or Tanuja would.  And as parents, Tanuja and AK should have started preparing Nats for the eventuality.  Like adoptive parents do when they explain about birth parents to their adoptive kids.  I hope that they have done so in both Natasha and Tanya's case.  This will make the transition so much easier. 

That's what we all want as Kasam fans, for the 4some to be one big happy, healthy family.  And that might mean to allow both Netra and AK a place in the family as well.

Just my 2 cents worth on the matter.