ShaNit/RaSha fanfiction

Shramannimik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
hey guys...  this ShaNit and RaSha thing is making me crazy...  been trying to find any fanfiction or SS/OS regarding them...  but faild to find...  so help me here to find or you can send some of your written stores about them..  will love to read...  ive written few stories myself of othe tv couple...  and im thinking of writing few on ShaNit and RaSha also...  
so guys help me here...  thank you 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi, 
I have started a little fan fictional short stories series ~ Behind the scenes ~
And I was planning to write also about these 3, but.. Working my way towards it. 

If you are planning something, then please do write. 

Rishu 
Alexlovestoread thumbnail
Yeah please do write them, there are a lot of people who I know who would love to read it including myself!!! :)
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Actually, I am not sure if you would like to read what I had in mind. But perhaps I change my mind last minute. But somethings I read was in my mind too, sort of. 
If you like, have time, do find that thread of behind the scenes and see if it's to your liking so far. Will update as soon as possible. 

But since you like to write please feel free to write and entertain us. 
Shramannimik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

Actually, I am not sure if you would like to read what I had in mind. But perhaps I change my mind last minute. But somethings I read was in my mind too, sort of. 

If you like, have time, do find that thread of behind the scenes and see if it's to your liking so far. Will update as soon as possible. 

But since you like to write please feel free to write and entertain us. 

yeah i have read those stores...  there are three of them right...  and please continue soon...  eagerly  waiting...  they are amazing...  
lina.pushpa thumbnail
Please continue your ff on  both  shanit and rasha.. eagerly waiting for you to update shanit ff..