Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: QueenKordeilia

I suppose Megha is referring to your earlier chapters or your other story.

Your right.  but reading Megha post it seemed to me  like she was referring to my recent chapter or post. That's why I got confused as I don't recall reserving any page๐Ÿ˜†. I did it once in my other ff from enemies to friends for the 3 chapter but I stopped doing it as it seemed  to be very confusing. Even after I updated it still said that it was last updated 3 weeks before so I stopped doing that as the reader won't know that another chapter is updated and I can't even edit the title of my ff
rani7131 thumbnail
                            Chapter 7.

Pawania Clan:- 

" What's wrong with Veerji?" Preet  wondered to herself as she held her bag carefully and  tightly close to her. Before  leaving from the Pawania Haveli, Swaran had informed Preet that Lakhan didn't have his breakfast or lunch, so Preet went back home and made a  tiffin  for him. What was bothering him so much, that he even skipped his meal? Preet let out a frustrated sigh, she turned and went to a small lane which led her to a small Timberland away from the hustle bustle of the market street; which was the quickest and easiest route to the Yaara Da Adda. 

Preet abruptly stopped when she heard a rustling sound, followed by a seething voice which she quickly recognized was of Mr. Pahuja" Didn't I told you not to come in here. If that girl sees you it will be huge trouble."

"But sir,  madam asked me to send this message to you. She said it's important," said another voice. Preet cautiously went towards the source of voice. She crouched and hid behind the shrubs, slightly peaking  through it.  She saw Mr.Pahuja standing in front of a man  who was kneeling and was holding his side, his back facing Preet. He was holding out an envelope with a shaky hand  

"Of all people she has to send you to give this so called important message to me."  Mr. Pahuja hissed and snatched the envelope from him. Slowly examining it, he said quietly,"You  had almost ruined all my plans by stabbing that Maans daughter, don't you even know the difference between an old lady and a  girl." 

Preet covered her mouth to stop her gasp. Mr. Pahuja glared at the man and said in a menacing voice,"Now go from here and don't show your face ever again, and make sure that girl doesn't see you." The man nodded and scrambled off the ground, quickly leaving from there. 

Preet just stayed there rooted in her spot,  trying to comprehend what she had heard. She  stood up to leave, but tripped over her duppata and fell with a loud thud.

" Who is there Mr. Pahuja asked  alarmed. Preet heard his footsteps coming closer towards her, and started to panic. She was about to run when someone grabbed her from behind and a hand covered her mouth suppressing her scream.Affrighted, Preet started to struggle.

"Relax Preet its me" Lakhan whispered. 

Preet stopped struggling and turned to face her cousin. She then realized that Lakhan had already moved them to a much safer distance from the Pahuja. From where she stood Preet saw Mr. Pahuja inspecting around the shrubs where she was hiding  seconds ago.

" It's not safe in here we should leave." Lakhan said and started to walk into the other direction leading his cousin. 

" Where are you going? I thought we were going to the Yaara Da Adda." Preet queried, still recovering from her shock.  

"We can't go there.  Not now.  Let's go to go somewhere else."
------------------------------

Lakhan brought Preet to their old hideout where they used to play when  they were  kids. This hideout was quite far away, across the bridge and behind the old kila. The land was covered with small trees and shrubs, a small brook flow past that area, and the huge  apple tree stood out of them all and as kids Preet and her cousins found this place magical, magnificent and a best spot for a hideout. They used to play in here till dusk. 

Lakhan parked down his jeep near the tree. Preet hoped down the jeep and went towards the tree. She sat down under the tree. Lakhan was about to say something, but stopped when he saw Preet taking out a 3 tier tiffin box. Lakhan titled his head slightly and gave preet a curious look.  

"It's for you" Preet said and took out  a cloth and a bottle from her bag "Tai Ji said you didn't eat anything since morning."

" I'm not that hungry" Lakhan said rather glumly.

" You should eat something." Preet spread the cloth on the ground, unclasped the hand of  tiffin-box, "Come! I have made your favourite. I also brought Suji ka halwa." Preet  rattled on cheerfully. Lakhan was about to protest, but gave up as there was no  use. He knew his cousin very well and slumped down opposite to his sister.

" You saw it too right"  Lakhan asked after he finished his lunch.  

Preet nodded her head,"I can't believe the Pahujas tried to.."

" No. Neither Aman or Mrs. Pahuja  knows anything about this." 

" What? Wait! How are you so sure about it?" Preet questioned perplexed

"I have been spying on him for quite some time now. Both, him and that Wedding Planner 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm really sorry my past few chapters are not good with a lot of grammatical errors and poor writing skills.  I'm really sorry 

Meghz99 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think I am developing a crush on Preet's Lakhan veerji๐Ÿคฃ. He is good at music and can fight well.๐Ÿ˜ณ. LOL. By the way, how can you make Mannu a smoker ๐Ÿ˜ก. I hate smokers! Anyway lovely update... Keep it up! ๐Ÿ˜‰
rani7131 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghateresa

I think I am developing a crush on Preet's Lakhan veerji๐Ÿคฃ. He is good at music and can fight well.๐Ÿ˜ณ. LOL. By the way, how can you make Mannu a smoker ๐Ÿ˜ก. I hate smokers! Anyway lovely update... Keep it up! ๐Ÿ˜‰

With a strict mother like amba and an annoying sister like gunjan and so pressure on Shah duty I thought he must have one bad habit.  Don't worry he will stop smoking in future chapter.๐Ÿ˜†. Next update is  on Friday ๐Ÿ˜ณ.  Lol I would love to have a husband or lover like Lakhan in real life. 
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani7131

I made an index. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

How come you can edit the first post of the thread but not the thread title?
rani7131 thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenKordeilia

How come you can edit the first post of the thread but not the thread title?

I don't know how to edit the title. In post there is an edot button.  But in the title there is no edit button 
Meghz99 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just click on the title... Inside the box in which you enter the title... 
rani7131 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghateresa

Just click on the title... Inside the box in which you enter the title... 

It's not working! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
rani7131 thumbnail
Delia when I clicked edit button of my first post in there there was also a title box which helped me to edit the title  but in here the title box doesn't appear.  Please help Delia ๐Ÿ˜ญ 
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm not sure what you mean. The title of the thread can only be edited when you edit the first post of the thread. In this case, it's the post you made the index on. At the top, there should be the title bar that says 'FF: Two sides of the same coin'. You don't have to press a button, you just change the title and then press update at the bottom like you do when you edit any post... try it.