She saved him, she healed him

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
I made a series of pic spams on Devsena saving Jaldev and taking care of him. It was really beautiful , because of many reasons.
1. It let us see Devsena's human side , her compassion. She won't let an innocent die because of her mistake.
Her guilt , her humility when she admitted to Jaldev that she suspected him and was confused .
Her care , her humanity- she touched his heart with her human sides, her beautiful heart.

2. Jaldev understood that Devasena is not just a feisty princess , but also a good human being.

3. We viewers found that the answer of a vital question - What is Devsena's power ?? What is her key element ?? And quite predictably it's water ! Both Jalsena have water power . They're really made for each other. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Now , with out further ado , let me share the pic spams . ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Here to wishing , we've great episodes this weekend. Tomorrow is Aarambh day. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

With her power , she concentrated and mediated and the water froze to ice and Jaldev started healing. 

Once he woke up , she came herself and took care of him with her own hands , whereas she could've easily sent a maid or two for this purpose .

Edited by Lady_Macbeth - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
2 posts in a day..you are slaying๐Ÿ‘.
Pictures do speak a thousand words; in your case  probably more than a thousand..it is simply stunning..prepares us for the start of the weekend of Aarambh.  Love your title too I think just like she healed him physically he will heal her emotionally when the true colors of her betrayers come to fore.

Thanks again you are incredibly talented..an artist in the making keep these pics coming๐Ÿ‘
apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Oh boy I'm going to become spoiled with all these pics! The colors are beautiful and of course the content even more so!

Agree with all your points- I like how DevSena's character development is marching on- she is humble and angry at herself at the same time! It also shows how her arrogance in herself has decreased at the same time as she starts thinking through her actions (she grabs her knife but stops, pauses, and removes her hand). At the same time Jal Dev is struggling with his inner nobility and his training in this lifetime, which is all about chaal kapat! Slowly his love will erode everything else, just as DevSena's attraction and inner feelings for JD/Varun Dev are eroding her suspicions!

Journey ka aarambh karay!
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
What GORGEOUS caps MyLady!

These two are absolutely beautiful people and your caps simply elevate their beauty...

Can just stare at them all day
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome caps dear ๐Ÿ‘
Loved them to the core ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The caps really speak more than words...and these two speak more with their eyes and faces ...