Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Lisa Haydon shamed for her breast-feeding pics

Posted: 6 years ago
Topic link here. http://www.storypick.com/lisa-haydon-shamed/
Basically people are s**t shaming here for the below picture. W*F its quite common for woman to nurse babies in air planes, shopping malls, libraries and even in parliments. I see this all the time so don't understand why so much fuss. I think its great she is comfortable in her own skin and promoting breast feeding which is an important subject because people need to know there is absolutely no substitute when it comes to that. 

Image result for lisa haydon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I wish I had not clicked on the topic. 
The comments are beyond disgustingšŸ¤¢. It is upsetting to see that such sick people exist. 
I wish there was a way by which  these people's mothers could see what their sons/daughters write on internet about breast feeding. 

No comments. Internet anonymity brings out worst in some people.

If you are sensitive, don't click on the link please.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
These people watch Game of Thrones to see Khaleesis's boobs but can't see a mother breast feeding her child.
This content was originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

I wish I had not clicked on the topic. 

The comments are beyond disgustingšŸ¤¢. It is upsetting to see that such sick people exist. 
I wish there was a way by which  these people's mothers could see what their sons/daughters write on internet about breast feeding. 

No comments. Internet anonymity brings out worst in some people.

If you are sensitive, don't click on the link please.

I usually post screenshots but I couldnt bring myself to doing it this time because yes its absolutely sickening. The worst part is a mother-child bond is so pure and prestine and these people by s**t shaming and sexualizing it is tarnishing the very bond. In the world of powdered milk and supermarket packaged meat anyone breast feeding their baby or plucking their chickens would be deemed immoral or a inhumane weirdo I guess.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
I wish those psychos mothers did not feed them.
I don't have time to read the story, but what kind of awareness is created by this ? i know i'll be on firing end for this comment 
This content was originally posted by: 09tanki

I don't have time to read the story, but what kind of awareness is created by this ? i know i'll be on firing end for this comment 

It's breast feeding week. She is probably doing it to promote this and healthy breast feeding and stigma free. Ironically she's receiving backlash for the same. 
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I had watched a video just today where a girl is sitting in revealing clothes at a mall and nobody says anything to her but next when a woman breastfeeds men come and tell her it is disgusting to that in a public place. It was a staged video and I was wondering if anybody could be so insensitive but reading this confirms people with such sick mentality exist.

Don't know if posting this is against rules.

[YOUTUBE]https://youtube.com/watch?v=sOEHRsRIodI[/YOUTUBE]Edited by -Piku- - 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: TheBoss

It's breast feeding week. She is probably doing it to promote this and healthy breast feeding and stigma free. Ironically she's receiving backlash for the same. 

Breastfeeding is wonderful and natural thing but not everything needs to be posted on FB/insta. If she can cover up and have her baby in her hand, people will still get that she is breastfeeding her baby. UNICEF and WHO are promoting it, they have message in it and it clearly says what needs to be done. Anyways its her choice. 
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Piku - I think the video is staged to prove the point. I don't think people will come and call breastfeeding as "Disgusting" on face.