Rajat and Siddharth..the saviours of CN

siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

A fine episode..two formidable equal forces collide with each other

CVs are gracious and courteous enough... they didn't make Bindusaar a villain..rather they show him as a valiant hero like his father

In a simple white attire CGM ,sitting on the throne shines brightly. Chandra's dignified majestic bearing  gives us goose bumps... no wonder  and it is not surprising that our Samrat is always a roaring lion

He wanted to reach justice, with the same vigour..it is amazing

Bindusaar  has ,gone a step ahead of  his father and proves that  he is the son of Nandini and CGM .Whom is   he trying to save..his badimaa or step brother?

The bold girl Dharma wants to impound his yuvarajship . Will that stature go to the coward Adonis?

The brewing hatred in Bindusaar spoils his beauty and goodness in him.

CVs are playing hide and seek with us..they will take their own time to make C & N meet each other

Chandra is exhausted and despondent...his plight moves our hearts..the chills that hit every part of his spine acts as the attractive  force and pulls them  towards each other..but fate is playing its own game. At what context, they are going to meet?

All the positive forces  are culminating to a point...that is Chandra Gupta Maurya

The portrait of CGM in the hut causes her to feel cold and sweat..but..alas..she can remember nothing

The power hungry Mukya Maharani is ruling the kingdom devastatingly..What is Acharya doing there?

In his apathy, CGM  has deviated from his kingly duties..his citizens suffer in starvation..pay heavy taxes

Both Raj and yuvaraj should come to their senses to look after the kingdom

Rajat's talents are to be used on  a large scale and Siddharth is also a promising actor..Rajat,Siddharth   and Swetha, with good story line will  take CN to top.

Edited by siva06 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JanakNandini thumbnail
@ undoubtedly lalli.They are indeed savior.Drastic improvement in tracks and sequences.
I am just copying my post in other thread below.

I really loved today's episode. In fact CN ko kisi nazar na lage. two days without Apama and Moora talks. Today I loved Cgm as King. Dharma ,I am really falling for this girl. Bindu and Adonis were good too. But again Adonis is my hero. This boy is going to put full stop for Apama. I am sure. I liked first part hide and seek . Dharma is good yar... She improved a lot. Charumati is Helena for Dharma and Bindu.😆. So for next 200 episodes,our Cn will survive. I think we can see birth of Ashoka too .That Baba said na it will not end.I think Cgm will support Dharma after she becomes his bahu.  Let Moora go to srravanabelogala not our CN and Dadi.lol😃

amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was good episode but to me siddarth has a longway to go to reach rajats level its entirety my opinion of course
I like adonis me think he's adopted son of hellu both mother dau ghter has proved they were after power nandani was just an excuse or was it? Nandni is both cgm strenght and weakness so as long as she was there these two couldn't get their way but what about ck they could have sent him off to his ashram than just be mere spectator
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakNandini

@ undoubtedly lalli.They are indeed savior.Drastic improvement in tracks and sequences.
I am just copying my post in other thread below.

I really loved today's episode. In fact CN ko kisi nazar na lage. two days without Apama and Moora talks. Today I loved Cgm as King. Dharma ,I am really falling for this girl. Bindu and Adonis were good too. But again Adonis is my hero. This boy is going to put full stop for Apama. I am sure. I liked first part hide and seek . Dharma is good yar... She improved a lot. Charumati is Helena for Dharma and Bindu.😆. So for next 200 episodes,our Cn will survive. I think we can see birth of Ashoka too .That Baba said na it will not end.I think Cgm will support Dharma after she becomes his bahu.  Let Moora go to srravanabelogala not our CN and Dadi.lol😃

The king CGM is marvelous..Rajat is exceptionally good..very proficient in his job..we cannot remain comparing PRC Rajat with that of Siddharth.
No chance..Siddharth is a promising young boy..but the scenes with out RT will look shallow
You predicted further 200 episodes..I am very happy for that
Let them take care of the logical script and story..then no serial can compete with CN
Apama has been sidelined by the request of viewers..our BP level will remain normal
Cherubic Dharma is quite charming...the good souls will help them unite..Ekta should do it in an aesthetically pleasant way, unlike their consummation scene
Thank you for your postive post

siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amina1

It was good episode but to me siddarth has a longway to go to reach rajats level its entirety my opinion of course

I like adonis me think he's adopted son of hellu both mother dau ghter has proved they were after power nandani was just an excuse or was it? Nandni is both cgm strenght and weakness so as long as she was there these two couldn't get their way but what about ck they could have sent him off to his ashram than just be mere spectator

You have reflected my opinion..same here.
He shines as an angry young man..but as a melodious lover, affectionate son and a kind hearted king..yes..he has to go a long way..
Nandini is CGM's strength..with out her his life is nothing..he has proved that..what a performance by Rajat..his facial expressions, his dressing and mannerisms..Vow..
CVs can show some respect to CK..that is annoying   
siva06 thumbnail

Our points of view reflect our mind set..We constantly pray for the success of CN and this TRP matter made the makers to think over and they have ventured to do some positive changes

Let them continue with the same trend and Rajat's hard work and dedication do not go wasted