Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Please add me as well, really love these two 😳 and Misha that's a beautiful VM
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devilicious

Hiii. Thank You so much for liking the Vm. Yes i agree...RishTa Has some powerful chemistry amid them as i begin to notice their adorable chemistry in last few episodes..bcoz in few epi of beginning i used to like Karan and preeta but now i admire this jodi more than any other on TV currently.

I kinda like Rishta since beginning, preeran r on too but Rishab n preeta scenes r really fresh breath of air among all television serials. 
N now suspense is adding up more and more who will end up preeta n karan or rishab n preeta ðŸ˜³
Tani91 thumbnail
What are your guys fave scene of RishTa? I mentioned this in another thread, I love the scene where Preeta asks him of why he hasn't married yet. I also loved their dance sequence too
kasaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Misha...such a beautiful VM..RishTa has breathtaking chemistry..Rishabh and Preeta ki chemistry me kuch alag hi baat hai jo kisi dusre couple me nahi hai
kasaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

What are your guys fave scene of RishTa? I mentioned this in another thread, I love the scene where Preeta asks him of why he hasn't married yet. I also loved their dance sequence too

hii mere fav scenes RishTa ke liye yahi do hai first preeta explain life partner meaning and than dance...aage to aur bhi aese acche scenes aayege i hope so
Tani91 thumbnail
I love the trust and faith they have in each other knowing that both are good people and will never do anything dishonest. That trust and bond to me is much more meaningful and romantic than any trip catch eye lock scenes I'm a sucker for subtle romance and these two have oodles of it. Every passing episode I like RishTa more and more and I sincerely hope that they are end game without any conflicts. I just hope Kekta and Co don't kill Rishab or worse make him negative to justify PreeRan, Rishab is such a beautiful character and yes he may be simple and seedha but that's what makes him so beautiful. I'm so sick of seeing the male leads who man handle and act arrogant and give of "hawt" vibes - that gets in my last nerves, which is why RishTa are so endearing and refreshing.
Devilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kasaf

Hi Misha...such a beautiful VM..RishTa has breathtaking chemistry..Rishabh and Preeta ki chemistry me kuch alag hi baat hai jo kisi dusre couple me nahi hai

Hii Kasaf. Thank you so much!!..Yes i agree their chemistry is mindblowing..u know when i see them on screen i often get goosebumps. I blush while they smile...😳
They create a magic when they're together😃
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
beautiful vm Misha ðŸ˜³
Devilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

beautiful vm Misha ðŸ˜³

Thank You tanika.
Well i'm a fan of your work😃