Self respect and all the talk

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
So after all the humiliation Preeta is going back to the house and to the party
I mean come on
Can we show some logic in all this
One thing to forgive everyone but to go back to the same party as if nothing happened
What nonsense ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
😕yea... It's weird and non sensical... After all dis much humiliation, she entered into dere home again... Preeta is naive, sweet and melts for kind words... Wat happened to SHRISTI???? 🤓 After all her daring replies to Kareena, she wanted her di to b a part of d function???? How lame???? 
What about Sarala ma!??  How can a mother ler her daughter to get inside dat home after dis kind of false accusations???👎🏼

Blunder..,its totally illogical... 😔
-Ak47- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is Ekta serial so this was expected.In her every show the female lead is shown to have her self-respect above anything in the beginning.. Later she is made to compromise her self-respect in the name of love or some majburi. Pragya too was shown to have a self respect...& She used to raise her voice against every bad deed...Until she fell in love with rockstar...Now she is shown weak...IMO
Similar thing may happen in case of preeta, after falling in love she will also be shown to compromise her self-respect...& I think it has started with yesterday's episode.
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hope she stands up to Bua next time cause i can't stand her
FSM-93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think she stayed Bcz she feels like she owes a lot to Rishabh.. And she was about to leave and he asked her to stay for him and his sister.. Plus the entire family genuinely apologized to Sarla jee
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FSM-93

I think she stayed Bcz she feels like she owes a lot to Rishabh.. And she was about to leave and he asked her to stay for him and his sister.. Plus the entire family genuinely apologized to Sarla jee

I can only think what would happen if this happened to me
I'd say thank you for all you've done for me but I can't work here anymore so bye
Not because I am ungrateful but because how can I have respect for people who have no respect for me just because of my socio economic status
FSM-93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

I can only think what would happen if this happened to me
I'd say thank you for all you've done for me but I can't work here anymore so bye
Not because I am ungrateful but because how can I have respect for people who have no respect for me just because of my socio economic status

Yes but preeta is not just a confident girl with a high self esteem.. She couldn't say no to the guy who saved her life..
I would say the same that thank you for your help but I can't go back in the party and just leave.. But preeta has a different personality