it is really lovely show

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
After long time i came to IF bcoz of this show...

I feel it gave a good start... what is your view... friendzz πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deluna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anu17

After long time i came to IF bcoz of this show...

I feel it gave a good start... what is your view... friendzz πŸ‘

Hi! I was hooked with the promos. And loved today's episode. Tight, no nonsense and fast paced. And a good precap. I loved it. Hopefully it will be this way. πŸ˜ƒ
Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail
Loved it.. Was waiting eagerly for the show since the airing of it's first promo.Mahima is in her best form.Another my favourite Praneet is also there. Hope it will maintain It's pace and freshness. 
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Promos make the show look promising... I just hope the channel and PH don't turn it upside down. 
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mahima was the draw for me to check out this show.  I have loved her since SSLK and make a point to check out her shows. She did not disappoint, but more so the serial itself looks pretty interesting. Hoping that it continues as it has begun and the creatives maintain high standards😊
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very nice first episode. Good start. I also liked that there are plenty of characters but not so many that you cannot keep track.

Minionite thumbnail
I don't think Star Plus has ever made good dailies. They've had some good finite series or weekend series like Gulmohar Grand, Everest, and Private Investigator, but never anything in dailies. This is the first daily I'm ever watching on Star Plus and I hope it remains as good as this first episode was. Fast paced, but not too quick. Good characters. Strong actors. A good story (at least based on the promos). And hopefully it won't get dragged.
hugsandkisses thumbnail
I am loving it. Yesterday was super good.
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
a very nice show and story...everything is perfect...feel like waiting for next episode...all actors are really good to direction music and dialogue 
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Chashmish..

Hi! I was hooked with the promos. And loved today's episode. Tight, no nonsense and fast paced. And a good precap. I loved it. Hopefully it will be this way. πŸ˜ƒ

yeah... thatzz what...

promo gave a good view of the show.. i hope it remain same πŸ‘πŸΌ