An Enemy within..

gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Today's episode just brought sadness to my heart for the princess Devasena.  She is surrounded by enemies hell bent to destroy her and she is so unaware...she is definitely fighting all odds.

Mahisha an enemy she suspects and very cleverly finds..a known enemy..but unknown to her two people who she trusts are going to aid Mahisha. Jaldev who befriends the enemy for their goals are the same or so Jaldev thinks ...and her own mother..or so Devasena thinks...Padmaja has another agenda altogether  plots and plans to kill her own daughter to get Mahisha.

Today, I was dissapointed in Jaldev he knew she saved him..but was still determined to kill her..I know his goal is to destroy her..but there was not even an hesitancy in his moves..made me feel sadder for Devasena.

So her power is Jal too..I think someone in the forum already guessed it.  The Aryavart in shaky grounds if Devasena and Jaldev get together for the prophecy of Hahuma may come true..the guru wants to thwart that with all that he has...thinks his Jaldev has gone to the enemy side..a miscalculation..or fate at play?..Jaldev wants to kill Devasena..but can we hope that he will inadvertently be her savior?

Closing with this quote
A nation can survive its fools and even the ambitious but it cannot survive treason within...Marcus Cicero

I only hope Devasena will

Edited by gemini54 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limo thumbnail

Originally posted by: gemini54

Today's episode just brought sadness to my heart for the princess Devasena. She is surrounded by enemies hell bent to destroy her and she is so unaware...she is definitely fighting all odds.

Mahisha an enemy she suspects and very cleverly finds..a known enemy..but unknown to her two people who she trusts are going to aid Mahisha. Jaldev who befriends the enemy for their goals are the same or so Jaldev thinks ...and her own mother..or so Devasena thinks...Padmaja has another agenda altogether plots and plans to kill her own daughter to get Mahisha.

Today, I was dissapointed in Jaldev he knew she saved him..but was still determined to kill her..I know his goal is to destroy her..but there was not even an hesitancy in his moves..made me feel sadder for Devasena.

So her power is Jal too..I think someone in the forum already guessed it. The Aryavart in shaky grounds if Devasena and Jaldev get together for the prophecy of Hahuma may come true..the guru wants to thwart that with all that he has...thinks his Jaldev has gone to the enemy side..a miscalculation..or fate at play?..Jaldev wants to kill Devasena..but can we hope that he will inadvertently be her savior?

Closing with this quote
A nation can survive its fools and even the ambitious but it cannot survive treason within...Marcus Cicero

I only hope Devasena will

Agree D is surrounded by people who want to see her end for varied reasons. Just like D1, D2 is engulfed from enemies within and out. Hope D2 has a better ending.

As I wrote in another post, J is oscillating between his own thinking and that of what he is programmed to think. Hope his forecast of looking after D at the time of setting to look out for Silamban, stands the trial of time. After all they are meant to be together - atmasangi...

I am hopeful that the story will be positive this time round. The story writer has created so many wonderful layers; so many intricate stories with the storyline, we viewer are left with mixed emotions. After a long time a story has held my attention, I will like to continue the journey with the aarambhians...

Thank you for your post and I second you on the hope that D will..stand all the trials and tribulations.

candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful post as usual πŸ‘. 

I am as well disappointed with VD ver2.0. This might be the effect of his previous incarnation, in which he was somewhat picture perfect, too noble too pious yet lethal. Now, inevitably I try to compare two VDs and the current version disappoints me with his values, beliefs & modus operandi. Since I tend to forget that time has moved 200 years in forward direction, which is enough to turn the morales & value system by 180 degrees!! Anyways, apart from VD & Abrook to some extent (I miss him !!!), the other Aryans were not-so-rich on their moral grounds even 200 years back. On the other hand, it is normal that it will take time for VD ver2.0 to take the real plunge annihilating each & every earthly obstacles.

One particular scene stood out for me. VD grabbing Devsena's hand as if a reflex action to her trying to leave him and in turn Devsena grabbing her dagger as her reflex action. Symbolic...

Seems VD is going to get trapped in his own web of deceit from both ends - Indramitra is already losing trust on him and Devsena is suspicious even before knowing his real identity. Hope the bomb drops when he becomes a hopelessly insane case πŸ˜†. Have I become a sadist 😲!!!

My question is why only Devsena is having the FBs!!!

Last...

"Sometimes, the person you'd take a bullet for ends up being the one behind the gun."
Edited by chandrima02 - 6 years ago
_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry for the late reply. Some stories are so good that you need time to soak them in. Aarambh is one such story.
Yes the entire situation is reaching its crescendo, the simmering volcano is soon going to burst.

And standing in the midst of it would be Jaldev and devsena whose loyalties will again stand divided. If the CVS are again planning a death route for them I want a third birth, even though as a last scene, with a happy ending.

Regarding the change in principles, they are there even in the Dravidian empire. From what can be seen, only the top positions are being occupied by women. Slowly and steadily their matriarchal society is coming loose. There are much more male soldiers, men are the bread winners, most perceptible case being the gardener and his equation with his wife. Instead of being a subservient husband, he was a hen pecked husband. It is no longer being considered God's command that women should be the ruler. 

Mahisha and devsena relationship is also nowhere like Sambhavija and Silamaban.

Not surprising also. In a time when physical power ruled, it would have been tough to sustain a matriarchal society for long. Ultimately the one who has the power would try to supersede like in the case of Mahisha.

Same way Aryans too have adapted as per the land they are living in. Slowly their customs have been permeated by the local style
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post πŸ‘
Even I was thinking about the same thing...
DS is surrounded by enemies all around. ..from her fake mother to her sister to her fiancee to JD. ..all are against her and she is fighting all odds πŸ‘

Hahuma I really don't understand her...she is giving such vague hints to DS...
First time yday she directly told her that Mahisha is her enemy...
But she never warns her about her enemies within her family 😑

I wish DS soon makes out that no one is true to her
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Great post ! ( By the way , may I know your name , or any name that you prefer being addressed by ? Because it feels slightly odd to always address by UN . πŸ˜³ )
I largely agree with your post , except the disappointment with JD part .If any one disappointed me it was Devasena . 

Let's agree to disagree on that , okay ? πŸ˜³
I'm quoting what I wrote on another post-

Really hated DS when she shot him with the arrow.
Hadn't Mahisha kidnapped her father right on that moment and she found it out just then , she wouldn't have bothered saving him and Jaldev , her atmasangi , who took birth to unite with her , would've died by her own hand ! πŸ€’
As for her hug with Mahisha , it was cheap. I'm sorry to use the word but that's what it was.
Character and decency went to fetch oil literally ! DS , who keeps reminding others not to cross their limits with her as she's a princess , had no problem hugging Mahisha in front of her body guard ?? Is that how Royalty should behave ?? Even common people during those days wouldn't do that with out complete privacy !
Mahisha is her fiance ,  she can hug him any number of times , but that should be done in complete privacy.
Compare it with JD , who knows that the younger princess is having a crush on him, yet it never even crossed his noble mind to use that to his advantage to fulfill his mission, such is his character integrity.

Now , coming back to the gratitude part, JD knows very well that DS saved him only and only because at that point she found out he was innocent and she was killing an innocent blindly ( as always blindly listening to Hahuma without using her own grey matter , it isn't like she doesn't have them ! ) with out verifying his involvement or identity .DS explained it herself why she saved him.
Why'd he feel even the slightest of obligation or gratitude for the person who shot him through the back ?? It's his nobility and his subconscious love for DS or else his first instinct after waking up should have been to shot DS with a arrow through her heart ! I'd have done that if I were at his place.
But I'm glad that the story continues to move smoothly. 
I'm eager to see a proper Aryan- Dravid fight , urrgghh 35-40 days in the show time line means at least 4 episodes before we could get to watch that.
I really enjoyed JD saving Mahisha by giving him a cover up smoothly and though DS was not at all convinced ( that's why she took that hair from Mahisha on the pretense of hugging him ) , she couldn't accuse him outright ! 
I'm really enjoying the bromance of the two alpha males , and I hope it continues for at least some more time before the inevitable fracture.
Both JD and Mahisha are right now topping my list as best characters of the show , both bad ass warriors , both fiercely independent , can manipulate the situation with out losing their nobility , followed by Padmabhija , who , though out and out evil , is really adding lots of spice to the story. 
DS is still some where down in the list , only Mekhla and Silamban falling below her. But I'm so glad and relieved that she's taken her brain out of the freezer and using it. The way she figured out that it may be Mahisha who's the fire mutant and later she also guessed that JD might be his ally, I'm impressed.

Isn't it rather odd that whenever Indramitra switches on his telescopic tv , he finds JD and DS close or JD doing some thing for DS ! Too much of a coincidence I'd say. But really does it never occur to him that JD is doing all that for the sake of the mission ??

Though I can't really fault him completely , his disciple is failing him terribly till now , I can understand that JD , being the lover can't kill his beloved , but why couldn't he put the Indra locket below the throne till now ?? 
Or could it be that the throne is being guarded more thickly after Mahisha set it on fire ??
Mekhla seems harmless enough . For now. She stepped back a bit and didn't disturb JD for the last few days and she even apologised to DS . Good.
I'm really interested to see Silamban waking up and his first conversation with Siala . It;d give us a clear insight of where his heart and loyalty stand. I'm unsure in this regard . Does he want to come back , for his daughters ?? He never seemed to be fond of them any way.
Does he still love Siala ??
Will DS find out how her parents ended up together , from Silamban and Siala ?? Will it force her to contemplate how absolute power can corrupt ??
Waiting for the unfolding of the story with each episode. 
Edited by Lady_Macbeth - 6 years ago
apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chandrima02

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">Wonderful post as usualπŸ‘.</font>

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">I am as well disappointed with VD ver2.0. This might be the effect of his previous incarnation, in which he was somewhat picture perfect, too noble too pious yet lethal. Now, inevitably I try to compare two VDs and the current version disappoints me with his values, beliefs & modus operandi. Since I tend to forget that time has moved 200 years in forward direction, which is enough to turn the morales & value system by 180 degrees!! Anyways, apart from VD & Abrook to some extent (I miss him !!!), the other Aryans were not-so-rich on their moral grounds even 200 years back. On the other hand, it is normal that it will take time for VD ver2.0 to take the real plunge annihilating each & every earthly obstacles.</font>

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">One particular scene stood out for me. VD grabbing Devsena's hand as if a reflex action to her trying to leave him and in turn Devsena grabbing her dagger as her reflex action. Symbolic...</font>

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">Seems VD is going to get trapped in his own web of deceit from both ends - Indramitra is already losing trust on him and Devsena is suspicious even before knowing his real identity. Hope the bomb drops when he becomes a hopelessly insane caseπŸ˜†. Have I become a sadist 😲!!!</font>

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">My question is why only Devsena is having the FBs!!!</font>

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">Last...</font>

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">"Sometimes, the person you'd take a bullet for ends up being the one behind the gun."</font>

Totally agree with you and Gemini (love the name btw!). JD is not as morally rigid as Varun and while that is sad, it's also invigorating? The same way DS is gonna move away from a Hahuma and her own dependency and rigid principles, JD is gonna open his eyes to what the Aryans are actually doing and become closer to the person he was. In this lifetime, he is practical first, noble and idealistic second, and it will be very interesting to see how his character develops, especially as the other destiny children pop up. Hahuma has marked him as the one who will destroy DS, but the way she thinks of destruction might not be the way it pans out- could be he destroys DS, the Dravidian princess to make way for DD the Aryan queen.

Either way in this birth both of them have character development to go through and a love that will grow slowly into the inferno. In their previous birth, it was a conflagration that herlanded massive change. Perhaps in this birth it will be a slowly simmering fire which will lead to more stable transition.Edited by apolloartemis - 6 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
@TM
Excellent post by you, dear! πŸ‘
It's really saddening to see DS 2 is surrounded by enemies in and out.. just like DS 1. :'(
gemini54 thumbnail
@Limo
First of all Thanks for replying. I especially like your upbeat prediction in BoldπŸ‘

Agree D is surrounded by people who want to see her end for varied reasons. Just like D1, D2 is engulfed from enemies within and out. Hope D2 has a better ending.

As I wrote in another post, J is oscillating between his own thinking and that of what he is programmed to think. Hope his forecast of looking after D at the time of setting to look out for Silamban, stands the trial of time. After all they are meant to be together - atmasangi...

I am hopeful that the story will be positive this time round. The story writer has created so many wonderful layers; so many intricate stories with the storyline, we viewer are left with mixed emotions. After a long time a story has held my attention, I will like to continue the journey with the aarambhians...

Thank you for your post and I second you on the hope that D will..stand all the trials and tribulations. 
gemini54 thumbnail
Chandrima I think we should form a mutual admiration societyπŸ˜‰.  Thanks for your compliment.  I am with you on Bold; Varundev just slayed and at least for me and looks like for you too  comparisons with Jaldev  are inevitable and so far he has fallen short.

Loved , Loved ,loved what you wrote about the scene it was different and certainly looked symbolicπŸ‘. I have the same question for Fb's why isnt Jaldev having any?..I am thinking he may when Devasena life will be in danger due to her so called farce mother

Originally posted by: chandrima02

Wonderful post as usual πŸ‘. 

I am as well disappointed with VD ver2.0. This might be the effect of his previous incarnation, in which he was somewhat picture perfect, too noble too pious yet lethal. Now, inevitably I try to compare two VDs and the current version disappoints me with his values, beliefs & modus operandi. Since I tend to forget that time has moved 200 years in forward direction, which is enough to turn the morales & value system by 180 degrees!! Anyways, apart from VD & Abrook to some extent (I miss him !!!), the other Aryans were not-so-rich on their moral grounds even 200 years back. On the other hand, it is normal that it will take time for VD ver2.0 to take the real plunge annihilating each & every earthly obstacles.

One particular scene stood out for me. VD grabbing Devsena's hand as if a reflex action to her trying to leave him and in turn Devsena grabbing her dagger as her reflex action. Symbolic...

Seems VD is going to get trapped in his own web of deceit from both ends - Indramitra is already losing trust on him and Devsena is suspicious even before knowing his real identity. Hope the bomb drops when he becomes a hopelessly insane case πŸ˜†. Have I become a sadist 😲!!!

My question is why only Devsena is having the FBs!!!

Last...

"Sometimes, the person you'd take a bullet for ends up being the one behind the gun."