See you on another wave -2 - Page 85

Posted: 6 years ago
No matter how many episodes you write it is never going to be enough.  Always feel like saying can we have one more please.
No matter how problematic his one time behaviour was in his youth, Ashwin has turned out to be a very decent adult.  Especially in his love for trish he has become so very endearing.  Dadu is absolutely hilarious and Ashwin's interaction with him is so cute.  I am sure that dadu loves Ashwin a lot and I hope will be in his good graces soon.  About Mandira I feel sorry for her as she seems so pathetic and wanting in spite of her grandeur while trish in all simplicity comes across so self confident.

Thank you very much, always
I think bathroom was not leaked it was dadu's way to tell them that Trisha had visited here earlier
Coz after witnessing the two he said he will use the other washroom
😉
If dadu has so much effect on Ashwin then it would be so amazing to read when he will visit for a week
And Trisha will get many of these punishments which she will not mind 😳
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

If dadu has so much effect on Ashwin then it would be so amazing to read when he will visit for a week

👏 😆
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

I think Sonal if Daadu visits along with Ashwin's sister then Mr and Mrs. A will have to be together in one room coz its just a 3BHK flat.OOOhhh I am loving this looking forward to Daadu's visit. Nisha pl gaur farmaye on Daadu's visit. 😉 😃
Originally posted by Neha07

I think Sonal if Daadu visits along with Ashwin's sister then Mr and Mrs. A will have to be together in one room coz its just a 3BHK flat.OOOhhh I am loving this looking forward to Daadu's visit. Nisha pl gaur farmaye on Daadu's visit. 😉 😃

Well then muMma Narang has to leave unless she is ready to share the room with her daughter
I hope she leaves 😆Edited by sonalgupta2004 - 6 years ago
I guess its a 4 bhk, but guess they will have to stay in a room 
Originally posted by SAKIVIAM

I guess its a 4 bhk, but guess they will have to stay in a room
Mrs A move in Mr A to give room for Leela
http://m.indiatoday.in/video/arun-shourie-aditya-shourie-cerebral-palsy-minister-author-lifest/1/982235.html

Thought of sharing this on Arun shourie talking about his son and wife's pain, the book that Sri mentioned here, his service to suffering and the sense of proportion that understanding pain brings about in him.

People, One more reason to share this video in connect with our pages or may be as an 'afterthought' ( LOL) ... in 'the aftermath and after taste of the last update 'that still lingers increasingly in me by the hour is this...after looking more at his concentrated brows to be specific , I think I have found my sharanbir Narang in Mr. Shourie's features 😳 . If he is given a cane this is the face I think I connect with old pop sitting besides Trisha looking piercingly at his grandson across the table.. who has the number on Ashvin.

Old pop the catalyst, if he hadn't befriended Trisha and promptly passed the dope on Rachit and his ullal visits to Ashvin making it his business to act, there would have been possible no lunch gathering with all of them seated together today.

Wonder what are prakash shanbag's thoughts on his daughter's extended stay! Writing on the wall this should be for him!!!Edited by Errantnomad - 6 years ago