Did D choose J because of

Limo thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Did D choose J because of the past connection or the possibility that she was assessing and appraising to see if J is the element of fire as predicted, given that she is not aware of the identity of destiny children. I believe it is both aspects working in tandem.

Whatever the reason we had a lot of D and J scenes... dil mange more

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Even I feel its both the factors working together...but definitely when she spoke to him asked him for dancing with her, she seemed to be lost...not aware of her surroundings😛
So more of sould connection...it looked😊
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I don't think that it was a conscious decision. She walked towards him in a haze and when she proposed to him to be her dance partner her eyes were that of a person hypnotised or daydreaming. 
Of course she wanted to know if Jaldev is her enemy and if so, then what's his element. 
But she didn't ask him for dance with any ulterior motives to find out any thing because how'd dancing together help her to find out anything ? ? By giving excuse of touching him? ? But then there couldve been thousand better and more convenient ways to do that . He's her body guard after all. She could ask him for a hand to hand combat or simply ask him to carry her some where. 
Plus there's no way to find out any thing by touch only. 
Limo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lady_Macbeth

I don't think that it was a conscious decision. She walked towards him in a haze and when she proposed to him to be her dance partner her eyes were that of a person hypnotised or daydreaming.

Of course she wanted to know if Jaldev is her enemy and if so, then what's his element.
But she didn't ask him for dance with any ulterior motives to find out any thing because how'd dancing together help her to find out anything ? ? By giving excuse of touching him? ? But then there couldve been thousand better and more convenient ways to do that . He's her body guard after all. She could ask him for a hand to hand combat or simply ask him to carry her some where.
Plus there's no way to find out any thing by touch only.

Thank you for your view. I agree there are many ways of finding out what Js element is..
Limo thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Even I feel its both the factors working together...but definitely when she spoke to him asked him for dancing with her, she seemed to be lost...not aware of her surroundings😛

So more of sould connection...it looked😊

Thank you for your comment, D was definitely mesmerised as she walked towards J.

Generally, I feel any piece of information is power, especially, when one is making a decision, hence, my question.Edited by Limo - 6 years ago
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agreed..more scenes would be fantastic.
gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think she was walking towards him almost as if in trance..kind of like how he walked towards her with the ring. Both J and D seem to be in a world of there own..but try to come out of it occasionally only to be caught up again😉

QUOTE=Limo]Did D choose J because of the past connection or the possibility that she was assessing and appraising to see if J is the element of fire as predicted, given that she is not aware of the identity of destiny children. I believe it is both aspects working in tandem.

Whatever the reason we had a lot of D and J scenes... dil mange more[/QUOTE]