Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: vibg

why O why, i watched 😡 based on comments, i thought itll b decwnt. but again.. it was OTT nonsense. why couldnt CVs give strong dialogues to Dev today.. why he stood there like dumbo.. instead of telling Elena to let Vicky show how he has changed. remind elena of all his wrongs dont compare to the slap. yes, dev was wring.. all the drama in front of kids but ab jo ho raha hai to open your mouth.. but if he dis that, then how CVs can bring the total destruction they r planning of Dixit clan!!!

in all this, I loved sonakshi today. she didnt interfere or give gyann.. again.. she was just there. And about time, Dev acts like a dad and set Soha straight. instead of being a hero and her friend.. tell her.. Vicky hurt my family and broke Devakshi.. I wont let him break us again.. simple.. but drama kahan usmein??

nautanki.. I am taking another break from this old forumula!

Dev's one mistake of slapping Vicky in front of the kids is costing him this. Elena wouldn't have moved out of the house or fought for Vicky's rights had Dev not hit him. But sooner or later this was bound to happen. And if Dev would've asked Elena to show
how he has changed she would ve said that he's working as a manager in a restaurant and is good to the kids. Plus he was too hurt at the thought of being separated from Golu. But don't worry, soon Vicky's acts will come out in the open and he's gonna suffer a worse fate now that he has blown up his last chance to sudhrofy. 

Yeah, Dev should reprimand Soha but like I said as of now they'renot taking this behaviour of soha as seriously as they should. Especially Sona. She has to realise soon that Soha is learning the wrong things and setting up wrong concepts in her brain. With time, hopefully they will work as a team for Soha's good and guide her correctly. As for telling her about Vicky, I doubt they will... because kids cannot understand such grave issues. They will keep questioning and then it gets hard to tell them stuff without affecting their psyche. 
Japrilforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: _suchi_

I didn't watch the episode . But see I said I yesterday na golu was not ungrateful 😉 . He immensely love his bigcha no matter how imperfect he is ,that's why I love him more than soha . I Shaheer and Erica was fantastic in today's episode . Now going to watch that episode

Yeah. Golu-Bigcha are ❤️ Go watch the episode, especially the last scene- reminiscent of the old DevAkshi when Dev cancelled her honeymoon due to Neha and Ishu. 
Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cscs

Yes shaavi, i got that point. But her constant sorry in front of maami as if Dev has committed major crime than Vicky and wanting Vicky to come back is not done. Maami didn't said this much sorry to Ishwari for Vicky's misdeeds that Ishwari is doing. She is making her son looks like a culprit. Yes he did a mistake, but be firm na. Dev is wrong but that doesn't take away what Vicky did with the family. Not once she spoke for Vicky's kartoots. 
N i know i have a different perspective from others, but for me apart from Dev everyone else has blinded themselves intentionally and they are not even taking any precautionary measure to handle the upcoming storm. 

Chaaru, I totally agree with what you are saying. That Ishwari doesn't need to plead anything with maami. I disliked that scene very much. But she doesn't want her son labelled as a "wrong guy". She doesn't want maami to leave IN, then go around telling everyone that Dev kicked them out when they were down. And believe me people do that. I am saying from personal experience. She knows how awesome Dev is and how much good he is at heart. She doesn't want anyone, especially Suhana mistake him or reject him. She wants him never to be separated from her, especially since he has met after 7 long years. For her the money of some such thing they might lose due to Vickky is nothing compared to losing Suhana. And that is why she is doing everything she can to avert this danger. She knows how she is responsible for Dev having lost the last 7 years, so now she is trying to do the right thing. And protect his life for the rest of his life.
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lumos_31

Dev's one mistake of slapping Vicky in front of the kids is costing him this. Elena wouldn't have moved out of the house or fought for Vicky's rights had Dev not hit him. But sooner or later this was bound to happen. And if Dev would've asked Elena to show
how he has changed she would ve said that he's working as a manager in a restaurant and is good to the kids. Plus he was too hurt at the thought of being separated from Golu. But don't worry, soon Vicky's acts will come out in the open and he's gonna suffer a worse fate now that he has blown up his last chance to sudhrofy.

Yeah, Dev should reprimand Soha but like I said as of now they'renot taking this behaviour of soha as seriously as they should. Especially Sona. She has to realise soon that Soha is learning the wrong things and setting up wrong concepts in her brain. With time, hopefully they will work as a team for Soha's good and guide her correctly. As for telling her about Vicky, I doubt they will... because kids cannot understand such grave issues. They will keep questioning and then it gets hard to tell them stuff without affecting their psyche.

I agree. but if you cant tell kids firmly, then control your emotions, outrages and family drama out of their sights! Sona alone cant do it. Dev has to be a parent too and not give into her tantrums each time. he needs to be a firm, available, yet loving parent.. not easy. but he has to start somewhere! I am a mother too and know how tuff & challenging and rewarding parenting is.. all at the same time but def. a challenge!Edited by vibg - 6 years ago
Japrilforever thumbnail

I agree. but if you cant tell kids firmly, then control your emotions, outrages and family drama out of their sights! Sona alone cant do it. Dev has to be a parent too and not give into her tantrums each time. he needs to be a firm, available, yet loving parent.. not easy. but he has to start somewhere! I am a mother too and know how tuff & challenging and rewarding parenting is.. all at the same time but def. a challenge!

He's still learning to be a parent. He has no experience whatsoever in this, and suddenly he is given a 7 yr old kid to look after as a responsible parent and not as a buddy like how he was to Golu. I'm sure he will understand with time that being a good parent doesn't mean fulfilling all ur kid's wishes, reasonable or unreasonable. Ur a mother, and u understand these things better than me since I'm not one, so I maybe wrong but this is what I feel...
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lumos_31

He's still learning to be a parent. He has no experience whatsoever in this, and suddenly he is given a 7 yr old kid to look after as a responsible parent and not as a buddy like how he was to Golu. I'm sure he will understand with time that being a good parent doesn't mean fulfilling all ur kid's wishes, reasonable or unreasonable. Ur a mother, and u understand these things better than me since I'm not one, so I maybe wrong but this is what I feel...

you are not wrong. noone is born a parent and no manual. it just happens for everyone. but i think purpose of the track is for dev to learn consequences of decisions taken in anger. his decision not wrong but anger management has always been an issue. it has been brought up before in the show and thats what mamaji was also tryingto tell him when Ishwari came & stood there like a bhoot 😡Edited by vibg - 6 years ago
Japrilforever thumbnail

you are not wrong. noone is born a parent and no manual. it just happens for everyone. but i think purpose of the track is for dev to learn consequences of decisions taken in anger. his decision not wrong but anger management has always been an issue. it has been brought up before in the show and thats what mamaji was also tryingto tell him when Ishwari came & stood there like a bhoot 😡

Lol 😃 ishu the bhoot 😆 yeah, hopefully Dev manages his anger better henceforth. Also I think this track will finally lead to Tripathis separating from Dixits. I dont think Mami Elena or mamaji will have any izzat left in the Dixit house once Vicky's kaands come out. Vicky will definitely end up in jail, at least I hope he does...that's his rightful place.