Posted: 6 years ago
Today I take back whatever I said for Golu yesterday. He is a sweetheart and will love his bigcha no matter what. My heart bled when Dev hugged him today while Elena was dragging him along with her. Such an emotional scene that was.
Elena, today u proved that u deserve that pathetic excuse of a husband Vicky who successfully managed to manipulate u n ur son into siding with him. I so want to see u repent for all that u said today. I hope that day comes soon. 

Soha baby, quit ur tantrums. Ur a kid, pls behave like one. Maybe Sona should talk some sense into u. Yes, Sona, its high time u teach Soha how to talk to her father. It was Golu's father who was slapped by Dev yet that poor kid had nothing against him. And here u are throwing tantrums. 

But maybe, I know where this behaviour comes from. Soha always believed her dad to be a superhero who loved her unconditionally. But lately, Dev owing to whatever reason, did not shower her with as much love as he should've, and yesterday he slapped Vicky, her new 'friend'. There is a conflict within her and the picture that she imagined once her mamma papa would get back together is nowhere even close to what's happening in reality. She is realising that her perfect father is indeed flawed. Sona should really have a heart to heart with her and clear her doubts, misunderstanding whatever. This is a test for DevAkshi as parents and Sona please realise soon that ur daughter needs u. 

The last scene ðŸ˜­ Shaheer I'm in total awe of u. He just nails these intense n emotional scenes like a pro. Loved Sona today, and Erica was as usual super. Sona like always is there for him. She doesn't give lectures, she doesn't talk much, she just gives him a shoulder to cry on, an outlet for him to let go of his pent up emotions. 

All in all, a super emotional episode. At least for me! 

Truly said it was a emotional episode loved Shaheer in that scene he loves golu like his owm kid that's why so much emotional he cant think his without golu who was his partner when everyone leave him alone
Golu-Bigcha is all heart.

And Shaheer is damn awesome in such scenes.

As usual Dev's heart is at right place.

Suhana baby, remember when Dev came into your life? When he did that signature move, such an Awww moment.
I skipped today's episode. This is the second one after separation that i have skipped intentionally and has no plans to watch it on YT as well. 

Even in his fear, Dev is looking what others are conveniently skipping. After all he is the one who has faced wrath of its consequences.  I m glad as off now he is not giving in to his family but i doubt how longer he will be a lone warrior. Good to see atleast Sona supporting him. 

Soha needs to checked. I too understand where she comes form but as parents Devakshi should not bow down to all her demands. N she behaves very rashly and take decisions of leaving house in blink of a moment. Its a touch time for Devakshi as parents and i hope they work as a unit.

I have no words for ishu n elena. _/\_ 
N yes i watched Devakshi's scene on twitter. 
They both are bliss to watch <3 
The way she understood him n tried to calm him down n kept rubbing her hands on his back, everything was nice. 
Originally posted by cscs

I skipped today's episode. This is the second one after separation that i have skipped intentionally and has no plans to watch it on YT as well. 

Even in his fear, Dev is looking what others are conveniently skipping. After all he is the one who has faced wrath of its consequences.  I m glad as off now he is not giving in to his family but i doubt how longer he will be a lone warrior. Good to see atleast Sona supporting him. 

Soha needs to checked. I too understand where she comes form but as parents Devakshi should not bow down to all her demands. N she behaves very rashly and take decisions of leaving house in blink of a moment. Its a touch time for Devakshi as parents and i hope they work as a unit.

In future, I want Sona and Dev to work as a team and bring Vicky's truth in front of the family. I don't want DevAkshi out on the streets, tbh. Even if Dev is a self made man and he has Sona for support, it's not fair to him. But then, when have the CVs ever been fair to Dev. But ishu Mami n Elena deserve to be thrown out. Why was ishu feeling so guilty about Dev in front of Mami? ðŸ˜• And 'main chahti Hoon ki Vicky waapas aaye?' Really? Somebody tell her Vicky sent goons behind Dev and a snake in the summer camp where Dev was present. Coz apparently, Vicky separating DevAkshi and trying to get Dev out on the streets was mamuli sa jurm to her. 

I agree with u Soha needs to be checked upon. This way DevAkshi are spoiling her. Even I don't approve of her threatening to leave the house every now n then. DevAkshi are ignoring these signs of Soha becoming a brat which can later on spiral into something more sinister...but I hope this is a learning experience for them and they can give the correct guidance to Soha. 
Originally posted by cscs

Chaaru, What Ishwari is doing, she is doing it entirely for Dev's benefit this time. It is for his own good. She is no longer clouded in her mind and can clearly see things. And she is a very wise woman, just like Dev is. She is also seeing the bigger picture like him. She knows the extent of consequences of Vikky's actions. That is why she didn't agree to maami's pleading till date. But she also knows now how anyone can misunderstand Dev easily because of what he does in his impulsiveness. Within a minute just because of one impulsive word or action chan change him from being the hero is to a villain he isn't. With one action, Vickky who is the real villain became the hero and Dev who is the real hero became the villain. It is all about perception management. And that is what she is trying to teach Dev.

She is telling him let the real villain be the villain and you be the hero that you are. Don't let people like Vickky take advantage of you. By apologizing to maami, she was actually trying to avert what Elena did. She doesn't want anyone to actually overlook what Vickky did and not forget it. She also doesn't want anyone to forget the goodness of Dev. And I am glad that she is doing something for Dev that is truly for his own good. This will help him in the long run to not let himself go in the heat of the moment.
Originally posted by Shaavi

Chaaru, What Ishwari is doing, she is doing it entirely for Dev's benefit this time. It is for his own good. She is no longer clouded in her mind and can clearly see things. And she is a very wise woman, just like Dev is. She is also seeing the bigger picture like him. She knows the extent of consequences of Vikky's actions. That is why she didn't agree to maami's pleading till date. But she also knows now how anyone can misunderstand Dev easily because of what he does in his impulsiveness. Within a minute just because of one impulsive word or action chan change him from being the hero is to a villain he isn't. With one action, Vickky who is the real villain became the hero and Dev who is the real hero became the villain. It is all about perception management. And that is what she is trying to teach Dev.

She is telling him let the real villain be the villain and you be the hero that you are. Don't let people like Vickky take advantage of you. By apologizing to maami, she was actually trying to avert what Elena did. She doesn't want anyone to actually overlook what Vickky did and not forget it. She also doesn't want anyone to forget the goodness of Dev. And I am glad that she is doing something for Dev that is truly for his own good. This will help him in the long run to not let himself go in the heat of the moment.
Yes shaavi, i got that point. But her constant sorry in front of maami as if Dev has committed major crime than Vicky and wanting Vicky to come back is not done. Maami didn't said this much sorry to Ishwari for Vicky's misdeeds that Ishwari is doing. She is making her son looks like a culprit. Yes he did a mistake, but be firm na. Dev is wrong but that doesn't take away what Vicky did with the family. Not once she spoke for Vicky's kartoots. 
N i know i have a different perspective from others, but for me apart from Dev everyone else has blinded themselves intentionally and they are not even taking any precautionary measure to handle the upcoming storm. 
why O why, i watched 😡 based on comments, i thought itll b decwnt. but again.. it was OTT nonsense. why couldnt CVs give strong dialogues to Dev today.. why he stood there like dumbo.. instead of telling Elena to let Vicky show how he has changed. remind elena of all his wrongs dont compare to the slap. yes, dev was wring.. all the drama in front of kids but ab jo ho raha hai to open your mouth.. but if he dis that, then how CVs can bring the total destruction they r planning of Dixit clan!!!

in all this, I loved sonakshi today. she didnt interfere or give gyann.. again.. she was just there. And about time, Dev acts like a dad and set Soha straight. instead of being a hero and her friend.. tell her.. Vicky hurt my family and broke Devakshi.. I wont let him break us again.. simple.. but drama kahan usmein??

nautanki.. I am taking another break from this old forumula!Edited by vibg - 6 years ago
I didn't watch the episode . But see I said I yesterday na golu was not ungrateful 😉 . He immensely love his bigcha no matter how imperfect he is ,that's why I love him more than soha . I Shaheer and Erica was fantastic in today's episode . Now going to watch that episode