Sakshi Tanwar - A Versatile Actress Teeming With Matchless Talent!

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
SAKSHI TANWAR A VERSATILE ACTRESS TEEMING WITH MATCHLESS TALENT!1

A woman must have money and a room of one's own', said the famed writer Virginia Woolf in one of her most celebrated essays. Sakshi Tanwar seems to swear by this quote by Woolf. Sakshi is a woman of power- indomitable and focused. It's her commendable dedication towards work, which landed her a magnificent opportunity to be a part of the highly acclaimed 2016 movie -Dangal'.

Sakshi nailed it! She totally bowled the audiences over with her outstanding and intense performance as a docile home maker, Daya Kaur, in the said movie. Her perfect accent, appearance and colorful Punjabi suitswere cherry on the cake. We definitely have one thing to say about Sakshi, Yeh chori, choro se zara bhi kam nahi hai'.

SAKSHI TANWAR-1

A favorite of the Balaji tele-serials production house, Sakshi's kitty has always been seen over-flowing with power-packed roles and dramatic character portrayals. Her history utters so! Sakshi's role in the family drama Bade Acche Lagte Hai', where she was cast as Priya, shown to be a lady in her 30's, who finds love after marriage was refreshing and entrancing and much-loved all over.

SAKSHI TANWAR 2

How can we forget Sakshi's everlasting role as Parvati, in television's extremely adored soap-opera of one time Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii'? Since this show there has been no looking back for this gritty lady. What an incredible journey she has had, and is having one even today!

SAKSHI TANWAR-3

Success is no accident Sakshi has proved this brilliantly. We would like to conclude by wishing that May you continue to work for ever and ever, Sakshi!'

Source - http://www.saree.com/blog/sakshi-tanwar-versatile-actress-teeming-matchless-talent/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
superb article. absolutely true. every word is true. love her so much. ye Dil mange more of sakshi. tfs.
peeyara thumbnail
Even I wish Sakshi keeps working ever and forever so that we can watch her :)
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awww so cute ,the title fascinated me more 😳 I loved reading this article .

Thx for sharing definitely she is matchless and her command language ,expression n body language just flawless.
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for sharing it really means a lot...

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Be it a tiny role or a biggie
she treats them equally and gives her 100%
love her for this
proud to be a STian
whenever someone praises her feels like they are praising someone very close to me ðŸ˜³ and i start grinning ðŸ˜†
LovingRaYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

superb article. absolutely true. every word is true. love her so much. ye Dil mange more of sakshi. tfs.

In Every article their is only praise about her work. Pleasure was all mine dear.
LovingRaYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

Even I wish Sakshi keeps working ever and forever so that we can watch her :)

Like you every fans want her work forever and keep entertain us 
LovingRaYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: bpatil3

Awww so cute ,the title fascinated me more 😳 I loved reading this article .

Thx for sharing definitely she is matchless and her command language ,expression n body language just flawless.

Heading was main high light of the article.
Pleasure was all mine dear. She is one unique and unbeatable in all these things.
LovingRaYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena04

thanks for sharing it really means a lot...

Pleasure was all mine dear