Dumb Dumber Dumbest

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
How many of you are mad after watching today's episode? 😡 This is heights. Kashi is being shown as a shallow insensitive person who cannot understand another woman's pain. Bhiu is lucky? Really woman? Her husband humiliates her n she doesn't receive an ounce of love n respect that is showered upon you in your sasural. I agree Baji hasn't been a sensitive n loving husband like Chimna but like Bhiu pointed out he has honoured her respect always. The animosity between Kashi n Bhiu still remains and it's annoying to see Bhiu taunt Kashi all the time but I understand her bitterness too. Had her mother in law loved her like Radhabai loved Kashi maybe Bhiu would be a happier person n she would have got over with her jealousy too. It's sad to see Radhabai not empathizing with her own daughter. I get it that she became hard owing to circumstances but how can she be so insensitive towards her own child n despite knowing her son in law's conspiracy against her own son n family how can she still expect Bhiu to put up with it?
And it's annoying how dumb Kashi is being shown in the show while Mastani gets to walk away with all the glory being brave, courageous, sacrificing n what not? Kashi knows nothing beyond her aai saheb n she doesn't for once make an attempt to be the kind of a woman a peshwanbai should be. She is so spineless she cannot take a decision herself. She always looks upto others to guide her or mislead her.  Even her younger sister in law is much more mature than her. Ever since I watched the movie Kashi's character has always been one of my fav but this show has ruined it for me 😭 I hate the CVs 🤢

Please do share ur thoughts as well

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail
All tricks to glorify Mastani. Actually viewers were liking Kashi which is against CV's agenda so now the've decided to make her vampish. Did u see the precap? Seems like another fight is coming up highlighting trust issues between Kashi n Baji.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaniax

All tricks to glorify Mastani. Actually viewers were liking Kashi which is against CV's agenda so now the've decided to make her vampish. Did u see the precap? Seems like another fight is coming up highlighting trust issues between Kashi n Baji.

The makers are hell bent on glorifying Mastani n for that Kashi is being shown in a bad light:
  1. Kashi doesn't know what his likes n dislikes are. She doesn't know what his favourite sweets are. Really now? Even though he spent most of the time outside he did come home n it doesnt take years to figure which sweets he like 
  2. Kashi supports her maika over her husband where she asked Baji to apologize to her moronic brother instead of telling her aunt that her son was wrong to humiliate Gotya who is like a family member. Even when her evil mausi congratulated her for controlling her husband (mind you control not have mutual understanding and trust) Kashi kept mum instead of saying that her husband did it to restore their family honor and not coz he had made a mistake 
  3. Kashi is a stuck up wife concerned about beauty and looking good. Esp in that scene where Baji asks her to step out of her palanquin to enjoy rain. But Kashi chooses to stay inside so that her saree is not spoilt whereas Mastani despite being a princess is frolicking in rain
  4. Kashi could not understand why he forgave a dying man. Another point to show how insensitive she is and is concerned about Rao betraying her rather than mourn Balaji's demise. Also she is getting insecure even before Mastani's entry that shows why Baji may not be able to connect with her since she neither understands nor trusts him
  5. Kashi does nothing but swoon to get his attention but her husband feels no attraction despite the fact she is beautiful. Back then a man always sought the comfort of a woman's arms post every military campaign but Rao remains unaffected
  6. Kashi promises to support him in every thing but the moment he drags her to temple to do his tilak she backs out citing parampara. Another point to show how weak-minded she is n bound by traditions to an extent that she can't align herself with his goal
  7. Rakma who is younger to her needs to give her life lessons and explain how she needs to understand her husband. Shouldn't it be the other way round? Even Chimna spends a lot of time away from home. If Rakma could understand her husband how come Kashi failed to?

All attempts are being made to show how Kashi is a misfit to be Bajirao's wife so that Mastani's presence can be justified. Guys I don't see anyone commenting on YouTube videos at all. I did comment in the initial offscreen segment but I realised that am the only person screaming my lungs out n no one else cares  no point in venting out your frustration here alone. But now I guess it's too late for that. Kashi has been ruined beyond damage n now nothing can be done.

About precap not sure if that news will reach coz I saw a segment where Baji is declared peshwa. Am guessing it might be forgotten for now or it might be my wishful thinking 😆
Edited by BeyondHorizon - 6 years ago
zaniax thumbnail
True, it's all planned. I'm going to email my feedback to SET india very soon tho they won't bother cos majority is in favour of this track but still let's try.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

True, it's all planned. I'm going to email my feedback to SET india very soon tho they won't bother cos majority is in favour of this track but still let's try.

I don't know if majority are in favor coz if that were the case then how come there isn't a single thread in favor of this track? Almost everyone here is unhappy with this track. Maybe the CVs are deliberately trying to show that viewers are liking it. For all we know the Mastani supporters are CVs themselves projecting to be fans 😆 No sane person will like the direction in which the show is headed. Esp those who have watched the movie and relate to Kashi. Kashi is butchered beyond repair and Ishita is certainly more popular than Megha. When the initial offscreen segments went on air almost everyone in Youtube preferred Ishita over Megha and they also felt Karan shared a better chemistry with Ishita. Infact Mastani was bashed pretty badly and I even felt sorry for Megha. How is it that tables have turned all of a sudden?
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
I just checked out Nilanjana's twitter page. It is only one fan who is favoring Mastani track. But ironically there isn't any post to suggest viewer's displeasure on this track. I am not on any social media besides Youtube. How come no one else has made a protest? So many here are unhappy but not a single post in a forum where it will matter or where it can be heard.
zaniax thumbnail
From wat I've seen on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube most ppl are okay with the current scenario. Only India Forum is protesting so yea, we need to be more vocal abt our opinions otherwise CV's will continue butchering everything.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

From wat I've seen on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube most ppl are okay with the current scenario. Only India Forum is protesting so yea, we need to be more vocal abt our opinions otherwise CV's will continue butchering everything.

In the beginning just when the leap was introduced, Megha was bashed pretty badly and there was another segment where she explicitly said that comparisons between her and DP are not fair. She wouldn't say this if audience hadn't expressed their displeasure. But having said that after the first week viewers began to ignore it. I had no problem with Megha. So I only expressed my views about Mastani's entry that seemed inappropriate.
Melkor thumbnail
TBH I think that this mess wouldn't have arisen at all had the CVs not introduced Mastani so early.
Now coming to Kashi's character,it is in one word,a mess.👎🏼 Pre leap when Kashi made her entry,she has been so annoying and post leap her characterization is totally butchered. 
How is it possible that she and Baji are virtual strangers and she is so dumb????
I had not expected this from the show.I had always expected Baji and Kashi's relationship to be like pre leap Balaji-Radhabai.

The CVs opted for the same old route which every show does.They are degrading Kashi in order to glorify Mastani which is the dumbest move ever.I had expected this show to be different.Kashi has been portrayed as extremely dumb and idiotic whereas Mastani is shown to be so noble.

BTW I think it's a desperate move to get ratings.PB's TRPs are 0.3.
Maybe the makers think that Baji-Mastani's romance and Radhabai torturing Mastani will please the TRP aunties.Coz in Kashi's case Radhabai loves her like a daughter.So there is zero scope for saas bahu drama.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

TBH I think that this mess wouldn't have arisen at all had the CVs not introduced Mastani so early.

Now coming to Kashi's character,it is in one word,a mess.👎🏼 Pre leap when Kashi made her entry,she has been so annoying and post leap her characterization is totally butchered. 
How is it possible that she and Baji are virtual strangers and she is so dumb????
I had not expected this from the show.I had always expected Baji and Kashi's relationship to be like pre leap Balaji-Radhabai.

The CVs opted for the same old route which every show does.They are degrading Kashi in order to glorify Mastani which is the dumbest move ever.I had expected this show to be different.Kashi has been portrayed as extremely dumb and idiotic whereas Mastani is shown to be so noble.

BTW I think it's a desperate move to get ratings.PB's TRPs are 0.3.
Maybe the makers think that Baji-Mastani's romance and Radhabai torturing Mastani will please the TRP aunties.Coz in Kashi's case Radhabai loves her like a daughter.So there is zero scope for saas bahu drama.

Yes all this wouldn't have happened if makers had not introduced Mastani so early and glorified her to make Kashi look dumb. Pre leap Kashi was annoying but I could still accept given their upbringing. Kashi was pampered whereas Baji led a modest life. But after marriage they come to a certain understanding which should have grown but its gone backwards over the years. How is it possible? 

@red - makes perfect sense now! They need TRPs and they will get it with saas bahu drama. But if they didn't care abt TRP pre leap how come thats top priority now? Some makers are only concerned about coming up with a good show n they dont care about TRPs since they have a finite script n they know they target a niche audience. I was hoping PB would be one among them but as usual I am wrong this time too 😆