Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Arre ...app batao app kaisi ho ? 
Bust ho kya CLG mein ?

Pheli baat..Kya Apne mujhe Aap bola???😲 πŸ€£

Please Di mujhe toh Tu hi bola karo..mujhe jyada achha lagega πŸ˜›

Mein thik thak hunn..Bas tabiyet kuch kharap thi..but ab better hei πŸ˜Š

Exam chal raha hei..And ab ek hi exam baki hei..jo  ki 9th ko hei..toh uske bad aarehi hun πŸ˜³
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: heera1702

I think SH is love hut of love birds, warna KM Mein jaate hi romance ki pungi baj jaati hai🀣

Omg!! This comment on insta.. I just coukd not control my πŸ˜† so sharing it here. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Pyaar ka mandir πŸ€£
Romance ki pungi πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
Woh kaisy bajti Hai πŸ€£

OMG I better don't take out any gutter from thatπŸ˜†
Waida1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Every one is having dinner and Shaurya wasn't in mood to eat...kanta tells may be because he hasn't worked whole day. ..nehal also makes fun of him.. Shaurya tells but he scared all the crows and tomorrow also he will do the same... Shaurya tells Mahek he will make sure she will tell sorry to him for what she made him to do..

precap : Ajay and rohith plans to throw crackers inside the home where all stock is placed and everyone hears the noise of crackers and mahek wakes up and thinks it could be Ajay ...

A Langoor with no tail and no brain will always remain a dumb Langoor...and his follower is no less...! 

Instead of firecrackers which make lots of continuous noise...why not use a molotov cocktail @ a bottle filled with flammable liquid, which would have done his job within minutes...one big noise/boom and everything burn to ashes...! 

Hope...MehRya are successful in saving the stocks...and put the firecrackers inside Ajay pants and we get to see him jumping on his legs, like a monkey in deep pain...! 

Shaurya is on a roll today...his one liners are bang on...! πŸ˜†  What punishment will upset hubby give to bossy wifey...? Thinking...thinking...! 

And thanks for LU...my Tigress...! πŸ€—
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leandra

Thanks for update sham

WELCOME Lali😳
Heli84 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SharkylovesJake

Lekin beech beech Mein aati rehna ok?! Love to see ya here. Hi and hello to you too.. πŸ˜†

Agar time mila toh jarur ayungi πŸ˜›
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HaRiSKh

Ok so Shaurya wanted some work? Mehak should have given that lifebuoy advertisement because she must be sick and tired of doing those🀣

He would have taken out some faults in the product... like it doesn't smell good...or it's too thick πŸ€£
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehatara

Thanks Sham for the LU. Some very hilarious dialogues by Khanna saab today.😳

Will this bhoot gang play spoil sport and nullify all the work done or will Khannas and Sharmas 
outplay them.πŸ˜†

WELCOME Sneha⭐️
Can't predict what can happen...as ST loves to tourcher MehRya and MehriYans...ek din ki khusi dekar waps cheen leta Hai ye Insaan cum shaitaan πŸ˜‘
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HaRiSKh

Nikita and Ajay and Rohit and Pammi

These three are nothing but shits πŸ˜†

shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Late to join the discussions but looks like it was a good episode... Did I read another lifebuoy promotion? Come on CVs  why r we wasting 2-3 minutes on such promotions... As it is half of the episode they focus on Ajay n his family n now these promotions...