Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MNMS thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: serialbuff

I thank thee O' kind Sir! Thine merciful consideration maketh me teary-eyed!

Is this the Shakespearan Effect??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ

NKSUDHIR thumbnail

Originally posted by: MNMS

Is this the Shakespearan Effect??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, I think so, too many Shakespeare assignments in Grade 11 and Grade 12. 

Since I joined the forum have seen only Minnie & Tanaz. I would like to gril and bake Abhijit first or better there should be double treat for us ๐Ÿ˜ˆAbhijit vs Jatayu๐Ÿ˜ˆ. A different twist to Debator of the week๐Ÿ˜‰

Then I would like to see Mythili, Maryam, QT, Jatayu, Buffie, Riju, Abhi-kabhi, Sareg, Tallyho, Neelam, Sowmyaa, lighthouse and the list continues.

MNMS thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhijit shukla

Alright! Raksha it is! WHo betterthan our latest debating champ?

I second that...... The most deserving bakri๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

mermaid_QT thumbnail

The entire Menu is appetizing except for the stinky grilled    <;}}}><

I can start with starters / desserts, doesn't matter ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†. 
I would also like to add Mr. CKY -ChameliKaYaar to the menu.  Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

there should be double treat for us ๐Ÿ˜ˆAbhijit vs Jatayu๐Ÿ˜ˆ. A different twist to Debator of the week๐Ÿ˜‰

Brilliant!!
sounds like a brainy version of  "better taste- less filling" done tastefully and for women audience ๐Ÿ˜‰. 
(I do not wish to be banned now, so will quietly swim offshore ๐Ÿ˜ณ)
IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi All!

Sorry for being late.This DOTW(Debator Of The Week) is meant for grilling and I'm comfortable in making the DOTW of any age ,any gender to sit at the edge of their hot seat with my questions.I feel sorry to tell that I was given these titles of DOTW,ROTW,WOW long back when I was very very new to DM (may be when I was 1 or 1.5 months old (at DM )).So I can never get into those hot seats again as it is redundancy.I'm aiming for something like Nobel  Prize๐Ÿ˜‰.

I want to be diplomatic as I want all of the debators to be part of the debates which Maryam and Me are going to organise.So I feel everyone is BEST.Me always ready here to grill the DOTW.But I'm really dying to grill 2 persons that too same time and I think no one will disgree me in saying that the most eligible couple will be Jatayu Ji and Abhijit Shukla Ji(Other day In SRGMP section I saw 2 DOTW in a same week).But Conditions apply.They need to answer in coordination,they need to agree with the answers they say.That will be mother of all DOTW.

Cheers,

Mythili

PS: DOTW thread is prone to Spamming ,it does'nt have anti-spamming virus software,its fully loaded with Aunty Spamming Software ,So be ready next DOTW

Edited by mythili_Kiran - 17 years ago
sareg thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

I would also like to add Mr. CKY -ChameliKaYaar to the menu. 

Taking a break from IF๐Ÿค”

SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abhijit shukla

How did I forget Swar_Raj?
She has flown under the radar for quite some time!

I thought Swar_Raj was a he

I nominate myself. If you have a problem with that, we'll settle this the New Advanced Way....DEBATE!!!

nah

jp

I dun know many here...so I go with Mythilliji...get to know her more๐Ÿ˜ƒ

SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sareg

Taking a break from IF๐Ÿค”

A Long break๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”