12th Dec wrttn updte-Nims marries Palaash

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😡 NIMMO

KUNAL 😭

Thanx
springs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Shagun! I am pretty sure Palaash will be evil, otherwise there's no way Nims is going back to Kunal, or maybe this serial will go the Darr (movie) way 😕 where Kunal is going to haunt Nims like SRK did to Juhi Chawla 😆 😆
gayatri_haters thumbnail
What will happen with Kunal now?
crazy_about_u thumbnail
thanks shagun

but for story
🤢
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what a joke.......so now thios show is complete crap........what is there to show now.......this show is going nowhere......i think ill only read updates now and wont watch videos.......unless if eijaz is in them........i swear ekta is basically asking for low trps by getting nimmo and palash married.......when will she ever learn........we ask for something and she does it for a few days and then goes back to her boring storyline.......hello, the audience is telling you what you want, so take advantage of it and improve on what we dont like..........naina
Farabin thumbnail
Thx a lot......Shagun you did a nice detail description, don't know how you manage to do that after seeing the episode. By the way, the only good thing in today's episode is "Dadijis blessing part" it touched my hurt. Nice dialogue but I felt Sanjeeda didn't give her 100% performance to go with the needed expression. With today's episode she could have made a great impact to the viewer's mind.
Preet78 thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shagun. I am 100% sure that Palash will be evil and also he will the guys who was asking money from Shraddha (Kunu's Mom)
giakabir thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
txs for update. another good show down the hill, same old saga of ektas serial...couple get married...then divorce...then get married to someone else....then again get marrried to same person and then divorced and then....okkie i guess you all got it....

the best part and only difference in this show....no kids from any marriage they go into as nimmo cannot have babies and nats is too busy to have one ...so we dont have to keeep track in leaps as to which kid belongs to which mom and dad. 😆

QueenE thumbnail
Well she will find that she has not forgotten Kunal. Fancy thinking of him on her wedding day 🤢

The writers have to strech the serial.

Esti aunty