Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
She is trying too hard to please barun fans πŸ˜†
darkzarhi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cupcake.

She is trying too hard to please barun fans πŸ˜†

Or maybe she genuinely likes how supportive Barun is towards her while she is getting bashed by haters like you ? Whatever 🀒
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterious_rain

Wonder where this so called beautiful presence went when her shows chanchan and rangrasiya flopped but keep being delusional I guess πŸ˜›

This is wow 

your fav was delude that he will be big  bw star and don't know how much wow statement he gave regards professional change and all but got the biggest reality check and now he has turned to tv 

and you are calling me delusional...this is wow in simple language πŸ˜†
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wonder where this so called beautiful presence went when her shows chanchan and rangrasiya flopped but keep being delusional I guess πŸ˜›

πŸ˜† exactly,  like Sanaya but itna BHI kuch NAHI hai...kuch BHI matlab kuch BHI people imagine
Edited by maha15 - 6 years ago
I don't get it why people are worked up here? Which celebrity isn't discussed here?  If Barun fans are ticked off that he is being picked on what about fans of SRK when some xyz nobody is being compared to him? Are they not within their right to call Shivani out? Maybe she should know better before making such statements and she can't expect everyone to sing along with her in Barun praises or keep mum or cut him some slack like some of us are committing blasphemy. 
Breaking the report button because some people cannot take criticism isn't going to help. This isnt IPPKND forum this is Bollywood forum and VIJAY has promised not to curb freedom of speech or personal opinions.
Edited by TheBoss - 6 years ago
darkzarhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha15

πŸ˜†exactly, like Sanaya but itna BHI kuch NAHI hai...kuch BHI matlab kuch BHI people imagine

lol let them be πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Barun rocks
darkzarhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

I don't get it why people are worked up here? Which celebrity isn't discussed here?If Barun fans are ticked off that he is being picked on what about fans of SRK when some xyz nobody is being compared to him? Are they not within their right to call Shivani out? Maybe she should know better before making such statements and she can't expect everyone to sing along with her in Barun praises or keep mum or cut him some slack like some of us are committing blasphemy.

Breaking the report button because some people cannot take criticism isn't going to help. This isnt IPPKND forum this is Bollywood forum and VIJAY has promised not to curb freedom of speech or personal opinions.

oh hello! no one critiqued Shivani or Barun they simply bash them and especially Shivani has been given death threats and people were racist towards her, cyberbullied her etc. So don't act like our fandom can't take criticism. There is a difference between nastiness and criticism. And what's so bad in her statement? She didn't say he's as great as srk, it is common sense. She just said that Barun is srk of tv in the way that barun also does romance well like srk. I personally like Barun miles more than Shahrukh he looks better and is better in my opinion but I'm not gonna act like Barun is as successful as srk. But just because Barun is not as big as srk doesn't mean he's a worthless nobody like you called him, he's hardworking and has been earning for his family since a very young age Edited by mysterious_rain - 6 years ago
bigul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
perfect analogy. one is struggling with flop movies and the other is struggling with a flop serial.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by bigul - 6 years ago
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lol..
This Barun is just so overrated.. Never liked him and never will.. And what is this stupid fanwar here ..πŸ˜† IPK 1 worked because of Barun AND Sanaya.. As well as the supporting cast, story, direction, everything.. For a show/movie to be hit a lot of factors work in its favour not just one actor πŸ˜† it's like saying DDLJ worked only coz of SRK or only coz of KajolπŸ˜†
And Khushi IMO is a very endearing character despite being OTT.. And Arshi Jodi .. One of the primary reasons for the popularity of IpK , worked coz of both Barun and Sanaya.. So this silly fight between Barun sananya fangirls is lolworthy πŸ˜†

And btw, IPK3 is pathetic.. IB is pathetic too but at least it was watchable in the first 3 months unlike this show which is unbearable in the very first month .. Looks like Gul and Harneet have lost their marbles.. gosh Indian TV is at an ALL TIME LOW atm! 😲

oh hello! no one critiqued Shivani or Barun they simply bash them and especially Shivani has been given death threats so don't act like our fandom can't take criticism. There is a line between nastiness and criticism. And what's so bad in her statement? She didn't say he's as great as srk it is common sense. She just said that Barun is srk of tv in the way that barun also does romance well like srk

Exactly and it is entirely subjective. Your opinion, or my opinion is just an opinion so no need to sound like its gospel truth. No actor is spared here, not Amtiabh, not any Khans, not any Kapoors so again the world doesn't owe anything to Barun here. He is a celebrity and people are going to have opinions. I see many new faces here I have not recognised before and we all know the reason why so its obvious why such commotion and losing sleep over just a celebrity. Like I said the world doesnt owe him an explanation or entitled. If people cannot take heat, then they should get out of the kitchen instead of such delusional interviews.