Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nakhre_wali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: zaniax

Kashibai's child-like nature is quite endearing. Wat I like the most abt her is the ability to find happiness in smallest of things. However, she needs to be more decisive and not let ppl take advantage of her innocence Lately, CV's are turning her into Radhabai's puppet!

Looks like she feels torn between two headstrong personalities - Radha bai and Bajirao.

Kashi has been living with the stern matriarch version of Radha bai for years now and probably obeying her rules has become habit. Also as Radha bai is an elder ofcourse Kashi is the type of personality who tends to defer to the opinions of elders at the moment.

Bajirao, Kashi has known as child but she now feels on unsure footing with him because they are married and he isn't exactly conversational enough to become comfortable with. He's continually been away at long stretches on war and when he comes home he's so damn awkward with her. She has an image of how she wants her marriage to be (loving) and he seems to have no time for the trappings of marriage and also when he does have a conversation with Kashi she doesn't respond to him on his wavelength (e.g. conversation about rain and love).

When Radha bai and Bajirao clash Kashi looks like a deer caught in headlights right now, but I want to see her "manage" these two better in the future lol 

nakhre_wali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Its annoying the way Kashi is being depicted as an immature woman that even her younger sister in law is more mature than her. If Rakma who came after Kashi could understand Chima's likes and dislikes how come Kashi is not aware about Bajirao's passion for swaraj? She seemed to acknowledge it as a child but where has that gone now? I was hoping that instead of echoing Radhabai's words Kashi does Baji's tilak and lets him go but instead she meekly muttered asking him to stay back. Hell annoyed 😡

Actually would love to know a bit more about how younger Kashi was portrayed? Like was she more outspoken than she seems now? 

And I get the feeling they're reserving the swaraj topic as something Bajirao and Mastani will be bonding over, hence Kashi is not being shown invested in it as much...? IDK...

Rakma and Chima are the only alive functional jodi on the show right now heh.