Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I stopped NIki, but you kept on taking digs at me, which i ignored a couple of times!! πŸ€£ Its you that is replying to all my posts!! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -Sujal-

I stopped NIki, but you kept on taking digs at me, which i ignored a couple of times!! πŸ€£ Its you that is replying to all my posts!! πŸ˜†

yeh I can see u have stoppedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† do u know what stop means??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
You will not leave the thread until it is locked, you will keep replying to other people's posts!! πŸ€£ Anyway i'm out of here for now until it is locked!!

You will not leave the thread until it is locked, you will keep replying to other people's posts!! πŸ€£ Anyway i'm out of here for now until it is locked!!

ok lets see if that happens! BYEπŸ˜†

and for the record I am not replying to myself here, if u stop replying, I will stop replyingπŸ˜›
Edited by Niks77 - 6 years ago
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Another pic of Aamna 

Another pic of Aamna

I thought u were out of here until the thread is locked!? Lmao!
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
^^LMAO i thought you will not reply to me, my post was not even related to you!! πŸ€”

^^LMAO i thought you will not reply to me, my post was not even related to you!!πŸ€”

I made no such promises! U point blank said u r leaving the thread though!
I didn't see this thread yesterday. I only saw it now and it's already on 20 pages and guessed immediately. I am not disappointed. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: TheBoss

I didn't see this thread yesterday. I only saw it now and it's already on 20 pages and guessed immediately. I am not disappointed.πŸ˜†

Good for u enjoy