What if the show had 18 year old boy and 9 year old girl?

curious1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I hate the concept and I am completely against child marriage for whatever reason and it is illegal.

My only question to the people who are supporting this concept is what if this was other way around The girl was 9 and the guy was 18 would we still be OK with it?
Please respond in all fairness...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

as long as they look cute on screen, some stupid illogical thinker will accept it who will even accept 18 year marrying a toddler. anyways there is reason they are called minor. 
teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I read a day ago that in Pakistan a 5-year-old girl was forced to marry a 22-year-old man ðŸ¤¢  
What they are showing in this show still happens in 2017 it's completely disturbing I watched the first week and I like Diya and Abhay together but now it's just gross watching Diya protect her "husband". 
Ahaswi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I heard in the serial phulwa they showed a 30+ man marrying a small girl... Since  I have not watched it I don't know under what circumstance the marriage took place.

Originally posted by: _KOMAL

I read a day ago that in Pakistan a 5-year-old girl was forced to marry a 22-year-old man ðŸ¤¢  

What they are showing in this show still happens in 2017 it's completely disturbing I watched the first week and I like Diya and Abhay together but now it's just gross watching Diya protect her "husband". 

its the husband who is following all the tradition of ghrey pravish with popcorn and protecting his wife.