mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Rishab is love, m jus loving his character so much,😳 yea he is a really nice person but today we also got to see his slight anger, i loved it how he shutofied the stupid policewala!😡👏
N i just love his cool n calm avatar, he comes n rules with his calmness!❤️
N he really looks good with preeta, i just hope that his character remains the same no matter with whom preeta is paired! I was bit confused abt my feelings for the two pairings lol, but today i realised i want preeta n rishab together😳
But i know karan n preeta wld be end game! Ahh but i'll love them too cz i like them too but i love preeta rishab more!😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amaya15june thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrym_rauf

Rishab is love, m jus loving his character so much,😳 yea he is a really nice person but today we also got to see his slight anger, i loved it how he shutofied the stupid policewala!😡👏

N he really looks good with preeta, i just hope that his character remains the same no matter with whom preeta is paired! I was bit confused abt my feelings for the two pairings lol, but today i realised i want preeta n rishab together😳
But i know karan n preeta wld be end game! Ahh but i'll love them too cz i like them too but i love preeta rishab more!😆

yes today I like rishabh attitude.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

You have exactly written how I feel about Rishabh and this show 

I love Rishabh...he is so loving and calm but he also has an intense side which comes out when someone closer to him gets in trouble 😳

I love Rishabh and Preeta together 

But as I know that Preeta and Karan are end game still i don't care and want Rishabh to be the way he is now 

I want him to have equal screen presence always and not get side lined or become negative 

Loved Rishabh's intense side today 😳
kasaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I m totally agree with you...I love Rishabh too..Rishabh ka character bahot acche se likha Gaya hai...and Manit Joura as a a Rishabh perfect casting...Manit bahot acche actor hai...aaj ke episode me Rishabh Ki intense side dikhi ke Jo unke nakdik hote hai unke liye Vo much bhi karege...i think Rishabh bahot preeta ko pasand karne laga hai...payaar to nahi bolungi kyunki usse devlop hone me time lagta hai so ofcourse Rishabh Ki side se preeta ke liye feeling devlop Ho hai hai...aaj Rishabh ne kese police station me situation handle Kari I m amazed by Rishabh...calmly and bahot hi carefully...ek baaar sabse jayada acchi lagi Rishabh ke character me ke usne police station Jake apni position yaa apne power ka use nahi kiya..simply law ke hisab se police se argument Kari and uske baad uska lawyer as Gaya...Varna Rishabh jitna powers business tycoon apne power air position ko easily use kar sakta tha Vo muje sabse best quality lagi...Rishabh bahot hi sweet, calm and mature and same time intense...i like preeta and Rishabh pairing more..i hope maker future me bhi Rishabh ke character KO nato sideline kare nato negative jesa hai vesa hi rakhe...i hope ke drama me Rishabh and Preeta Ki pair bane...abhi tak ke indication se to yahi lagta hai Ki Karan and preeta Ki pair banegi but I m feeling bad for Rishabh...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
he is such a sweet guy and honest man...
a man with principals...RishTa shares a matured relationship bound with respect...i love the way he stood up for preeta and shrishti...than he respect sarla for being their mother...it was good scene...he even scolded sameer for keeping his phone away...what a well written character...i am amazed...furthermore manit-shradha shares a good chemistry