I really enjoy Chandra and Nandini's relationship dynamic now

KiranSD1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I know alot of people are getting pissed at the fact that Chandra is more submissive.
He's not... He's more understanding, he supports her, and he doesn't jump to conclusions anymore. I think through the past episodes, he's proven enough times that he won't turn into the asshole he was in the previous snake arc. 

It is now that I feel comfortable with Nandini reciprocating his love. I'm glad that the CV's took the time to make their love story more realistic. 

I am a bit sad that that Panduvrat got killed before his truth was found out though... And I'm pretty sure Acharya and Chandra are play fighting again.

If they aren't... Chandra shouldn't care about Acharya. Acharya was going to retire after he kills Panduvrat anyways...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Kiran, Happy to see u after so many days 
I agree with your post.  Chandra here is understanding rather than submissive. It was clear when he tried to make her understand yesterday that it is not right to go and meet Rajmatha now and the way he predicted what Nandini would say next  
I feel that Chanakya might have gone to meet Amatya Rakshas. As far as Pandugrath's death is concerned, did it really happen? 
KiranSD1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Alanta! It's so nice to see that someone remembers me on this forum xD <3
fairylovelyme thumbnail
Chandra has already played his part in being rude to Nandini. He punished her and disbelieved her before and now it's time that he is loving her more.
He is not being submissive but he is being more caring and concerned about her.