Kaira OS- Grow old with me the best is yet to be

kirts123 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

OS on our beloved Kaira- with their stupid fights and some cute moments

"Naira, please listen to me" Karthik said, playing with the strands of her dupatta

"Nothing doing Karthik stay right there", Naira said in a no-nonsense tone

"Naira please, let us go out for sometime, see I will not drive, you can drive" Karthik said with puppy eyes with which he thought he could melt his angry Sherni

"Oh mister, dont get any ideas" Naira said as she pushed off his hands off her shoulder " Just shut up and stay put in bed and dont make me wild" she said angrily

"But what did I do" Karthik said with a pout, trying to melt his angry bird yet again

"Just tell me, which grown up adult slides down the railing of the stairs? How old are you? Six or Seven? Honestly Karthik, handling Luv and Kush is better than handling you. You slid down the railing, and then Humpty Dumpty had a great fall and here you are with five stitches on the head and a hand fracture" Naira screamed at him

"Arey what to do? Luv and Kush challenged me that they will go to the door first. How can I lose my challenge to them? They were running down the stairs before me and I had to reach even before them, so I chose the railing" Karthik replied with a smirk.

"Stupid husband, why do you have to compete with kids?Oh god, what am I going to do with you for my entire life? " she retorted back, still angry

"Hey, am sorry, I was just having fun that day. I did not realize that it would end like this. Just take it chill na?  come let us go out. I am bored for sitting at home for one week" he said

"Karthik, I have told you once. Please just shut up or else I dont know. Please dont make me spank you" Naira screamed and turned around to see Dadi looking at her with a serious expression on her face

"Dadi, vo... vo.. Karthik..." she stammered

"It is okay Beta, scream at him more. He deserves this. If I were you, I would probably twist his ear and, I dont know what else I would have done with him" Dadi told glaring at Karthik

"Oh god, Naira has turned you against me" Karthik told cutely.

"Karthik beta, it is good to have fun. But to a certain extent. You know how much everyone got scared seeing you get hurt. And Naira? You were unconscious for sometime and do you know what Naira went through during that time. Do you know how broken she was to see you in that condition?"

"You think it is funny, but it is not beta. We could not see you in pain. Even after you came home, do you know how troubled we all were?

"And most of all, the one in a very bad state was Naira. Even after coming home for the past one week, bechari has not been eating or sleeping properly. Every time you shout in pain, she controls her tears in front of you." Dadi said running her hands through Naira's face lovingly.

"I am sorry, I am really sorry Dadi. I mean it" Karthik told in a low voice and hugged his grandmother as she kissed on his forehead.

Karthik looked at Naira who looked away. She did not want him to see her tears.

Dadi signalled Karthik to take care of Naira and left the room. Naira shut the room doors and came back inside the room to see Karthik holding one ear with his hand which was not fractured.

"Mendak is sorry. Will sherni not forgive him"? He whispered into her ear, as Naira lost it and let her tears fall.

"I am alright now Naira, why are you crying?' he said earnestly as Naira fell on his chest and continued to sob.

"I was so scared Karthik. Please promise me that you will take care of yourself and will never think of leaving me alone" she said breathing in for gasps of air between her sobs

"Where will Mendak go leaving his Mendaki? Now smile please for me?" he sad holding her chin and wiping her tears with his good hand.

Naira managed a weak smile and Karthik knew that he had to turn naughty to make her smile

"Aaah" he yelped, holding his hand and head together

"Karthik? What happened?" Naira panicked "Wait, I will bring your pain killer" she said and got up from the bed as he pulled her back again to the bed

"I want my special medicine" he said as he showed his cheek with a wink in his eye

"Stupid, were you faking it?" Naira said as she pushed his face away

"Okay, so you are okay with your husband being okay in pain, but will not give him what he wants" Karthik sulked "Okay, see Krishnaji, what kind of wives exist these days? I cannot get anything I want. I am so unlucky..." Karthik continued to rant for one full minute as Naira could not bear it anymore and pecked him on his cheek...

"Feeling better?" she snapped, faking anger

"Loads better" he replied, kissing her back

"Come, lets go out?" Naira said and lent her hand.

"Naira, its okay, Ill take rest" Karthik said

"Unfortunately Mr.Goenka, Dadi has said that you have to listen to me. Dadi has said that you have to listen and do as I say till your stitches heal. So now better dont talk and come with me" Naira stuck her tongue out and helped Karthik change.

She had already taken permission from the elders and led Karthik down the stairs slowly, made him sit in the car, lowered the windows and started driving the car as she saw her mendak's face vibrate in happiness.

She stopped after half an hour and turned to look at Karthik " I love you. Sorry for screaming at you earlier" she said softly

"I love you too and am sorry for troubling you so much' he said 

Naira laid her head on his shoulder 

"Grow old with me, the best is yet to be" he said and kissed her hair...

Looking forward to your comments!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zara151 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think i saw this before, was this on Wattpad? A great OS
kirts123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zara151

I think i saw this before, was this on Wattpad? A great OS

Yes, I had posted it on wattapad some days back.. Hope they show some silly fights on the show.. Its becoming too serious these days.. with Naira always being worried and Karthik always being angry..
kirts123 thumbnail
I want some nice kaira moments.. not romantic ones.. but cute ones also intense ones.. I mean they have fights it will be nice to have an intense patch up.. like they can make the kaise tujhe samjavoon dream come true...where he pacifies naira and makes her smile.. or the resort scene where he burns out candles to make her laugh..
Zara151 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirts123

I want some nice kaira moments.. not romantic ones.. but cute ones also intense ones.. I mean they have fights it will be nice to have an intense patch up.. like they can make the kaise tujhe samjavoon dream come true...where he pacifies naira and makes her smile.. or the resort scene where he burns out candles to make her laugh..

I like this idea very much. Its a very well thought out idea.
Fari95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sweet OS dear..❤️ 
Do write moree..