Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBrillz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Azalea.

I lke how the writers focus a little bit on each character - Amol, Prakash/Shweta and the DD/Ali scenes were interesting to watch. Although I'd be happy if Shweta was given less screen time!

I didn't understand why DD doesn't want Avneil to know about Rhea being the one behind the phone call. Avni has assumed it's Shweta and Neil...has forgotten about the phone call altogether(?!) 
But I'm glad for the fact that Ali is onto Rhea. At least someone will keep an eye on her. 

ITV_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Imagine if in the future Avni and Neil get re-married... All the haldi and mehendi scenes would be a treat to watch!

I wish something like this actually happens... atlest the remarriage part... I would love to watch it too... specially them both being restless to be each other
Azalea. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

DD considers Neil to be a friend too right? Maybe he doesn't want to trouble Neil by revealing it was Rhea who made the call?

I find it funny how Neil never asked Avni about her supposed pregnancy 😆

Do you think Ali/Rhea will definitely happen? I wouldn't mind a new entry for Ali!
lol_rofl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBrillz

I didn't understand why DD doesn't want Avneil to know about Rhea being the one behind the phone call. Avni has assumed it's Shweta and Neil...has forgotten about the phone call altogether(?!) 
But I'm glad for the fact that Ali is onto Rhea. At least someone will keep an eye on her. 

Yea even i am confused why cvs didn't enlighten this fact. What they want to show? Looking like cvs want to give break to AvNeil from all drama and they keep Ali for jhelofying all troubles😆
shikhsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Don't kill me for this bt atleast there was some positivity in madam Madonna today.she accepted she s ananya s mom in law😉
TheBrillz thumbnail

DD considers Neil to be a friend too right? Maybe he doesn't want to trouble Neil by revealing it was Rhea who made the call?

I find it funny how Neil never asked Avni about her supposed pregnancy 😆

Do you think Ali/Rhea will definitely happen? I wouldn't mind a new entry for Ali!

It seems so unlike Neil to not investigate the mysterious phone call on his own, though. If it occurred to DD, it should've occurred to Neil as well. 

Lol not only Neil, all the family members have forgotten about Avni's supposed pregnancy. Only DD and Ali got an explanation from her regarding this. 

As much as I don't want Ali to end up with Rhea, I think falling in love with him would be her redemption track. I was very much okay with Mitali and Ali tbh. 
Azalea. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shikhsk

Don't kill me for this bt atleast there was some positivity in madam Madonna today.she accepted she s ananya s mom in law😉

I didn't notice that! That's progress!

I wonder how Prakashji is so calm with Shweta... she's so evil! Is she completely oblivious to how happy Neil has become with Avni? 😕
TheBrillz thumbnail

Originally posted by: lol_rofl

Yea even i am confused why cvs didn't enlighten this fact. What they want to show? Looking like cvs want to give break to AvNeil from all drama and they keep Ali for jhelofying all troubles😆

Avneil do deserve a break from drama, undoubtedly. Especially since they have a lot of drama reserved for them in future. Divorce papers, Ali related misunderstanding, revelation of Avni's identity in front of the family, case 123- and these are just tracks that we know of. But how long will Rhea be protected. ðŸ˜¡
Azalea. thumbnail

Fair point, Neil is usually so attentive - don't understand how he hasn't investigated this matter further.

Rhea and Ali seem so...forced?

On another note, had a thought of Juhi returning the other day. Hope writers do not go down this route in the future!
lol_rofl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Avneil do deserve a break from drama, undoubtedly. Especially since they have a lot of drama reserved for them in future. Divorce papers, Ali related misunderstanding, revelation of Avni's identity in front of the family, case 123- and these are just tracks that we know of. But how long will Rhea be protected. ðŸ˜¡

I can understand your frustation i mean literally i just hate her smirk eewww i feel urge to spoil her face with her makeup😡🤢