Love that transcends

gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Loved the episode..this seems to be my standard statement 😆
  • Two children born lifeless, for their lives are intertwined. Only  if one lives does the other
  • Hahuma does the supreme sacrifice , her life so she can breathe life into the future
  • Jal Dev breathes almost as if he has fought death itself to live , for his life breathe is his Devsena
  • Queen S ruthless as ever but does she have an ulterior motive where it comes to Devsena? Does she favor her other daughter more?..who is she really?
  • Meghala takes pride in her looks ..can she fell a kingdom?
  • The six destiny children we know two are bound by love..but what is the mystery of the other 4 bound by hate?. The first seems to be a Dravid..Dayalani connection or something else, the second a Thangam connection, the third and fourth any connection to Abrook?
  • Devsena looks more beautiful than before...more focused and more determined than before
  • Jaldev looks so handsome, determined but still a romantic soul
  • If Devsena is Jaldev's life and love, he is her soul and guide

Closing with this quote which seems apt for Jal...that scene reminded me of bahubali 1

He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began.
-Leo Tolstoy
Edited by gemini54 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

To...to thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's  a beautiful summary of epi...I think since devsena "saumwer"is going on...jaldev might contest in this groom searching competition...I m anxiously waiting for this...he will definately going to become "devsena Pati ".😆 Edited by To...to - 6 years ago
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love does transcend beyond the boundaries of death & time and repeatedly claims it's victims. Fascinating !! The journey of Varundev towards his destiny has started. He has been startled and unsettled by the hazy & chaotic glimpses of the past. It is to be seen whether the past devours the future or the present overpowers the past. I am pretty sure that it was his subconscious hallucinating Devsena only !! Enough of my silly ramblings 😆!! 

Devsena is surrounded by a ruthless narcissist mother who happens to be the supreme monarch and seems to be an iceberg or rather Ravenna reincarnated, a narcissist sister who seems to be one of Cinderella's step-sisters only unhealthily sugar-coated, a father who has got not much say (how I have enjoyed Arvamudan's character !!) and a supernatural presence of the supreme spiritual leader, who is hell bent to succeed this time even from the other side!!! Honestly, I did not find much differences between Devsena versions 1.0 & 2.0. I am thankful to the makers for the same.

I have found Varundev (Sorry, I simply can't stand the new name!!), I mean RD, looking younger !!! Or I was hallucinating 😆 !! Personally, till now, for me version 1.0 has been more appealing owing to his calm, composed yet lethal demeanor. Anyways, hope he also retains his traits from his earlier birth.

Hahuma apparently has become the unwilling catalyst for the reunion through her last order 200 years back, i.e. the erection of the statue of Devsena 😆 !! It is impossible to subjugate destiny...

Aryans now want to usurp the land beyond Narmada and in order to achieve that aim they are unleashing their not-so-noble stratagems through Varundev. Now, I will rather say that to counter their deceitful machinations, Dravidians need someone of Sambhavija's stratum.

How come Sudev became Ashwadev !!! I don't expect this sort of glitch from the standard that they are delivering..

Last but not the least, Madhoo has been phenomenal. Personally, I have never enjoyed an antagonist as I am enjoying her portrayal...
Edited by chandrima02 - 6 years ago
_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jal Dev's gait has changed. While Varun Dev's demeanour was of a mature man, Jal Dev is boyish in appearance and behaviour. Afterall this time around he is the privileged son of a powerful and doting father.

Why do I feel that the Queen of Kampilya has imprisoned Sambhavija in that mirror and shimban is hand in glove with her. In last episode there was a hint that Sambhavija forcefully married Queen of Kampilya's husband. Mekhla seems to be their daughter. In that ca se, I can only say that Sambhavija got what she deserved.

I also suspect that Mekhla is going to fall in love with Jal Dev and unleash her venom, when inspite of being the beautiful sister, she is rejected.

Dev Sena has not changed much because she is born into the same equation.

Regarding Hahumas's obsession and chant of devsena becoming the Queen of entire India, she might, jointly with Jal Dev after marriage. Afterall no one can change or alter destiny.

Also, one should not forget the exact wordings of Hahumas's curse. She said that Aryavrat shall be ruled by a Dravidian queen. She never said Aryavrat would be subjugate to or be destroyed by Dravidians
Edited by _Payalj_ - 6 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
@TM
Excellent take in yesterday's episode by you, dear! ⭐️
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome take for an awesome episode...

Jaldev seems to have a very boyish charm to him. He is able no doubt, but he seems like a flowing river...calm and cool. Yet to see the warrior side of him which was evident in Varundev.

Devsena is fierce and magestic...

Queen S is the epitome of EVIL...scary. Strangely there does not seem anyone genuine in the Dravid kingdom. So I hope Jaldev's mother has a big role to play in the life of Devsena. The actress playing her is a lovely actress.

Melkor thumbnail
Mindblowing take Sabita Di🤗👏 This is a love which is beyond right and wrong beyond life and death and these two lovers and are destined to be together.Doesn't matter whether it's life or death.Nothing and no one can stand in between these two.Every incident is a catalyst which will propel these two towards each other.
I am sure that the transition from Varundev to Jaldev was really quick and we will take some time before getting used to it.The key difference between VD and JD is that VD was a person who had seen the harsh realities of life.He had known what struggle was and he had experienced it.JD on the other hand has been brought up in a sheltered environment with loving parents.As compared to VD who was the humble Ulooka's son,JD's father is a powerful senator.VD was a serious guy whereas JD is pretty carefree and mast maula.
So I view this as JD's journey to rediscover the VD which lies within him.For the soul is very much the same.The only link between VD and JD is Devsena.Once JD finds Devsena the VD inside him will slowly resurface.
If Varundev was the ocean then Jaldev is a river.Eventually the river has to meet the ocean at a point.

Queen S was too evil.She is not what she seems to be.There are two possibilities-

1.She is not the real Sambhavija but the Kampilya Queen and Meghla is her daughter.I don't sympathise a bit with Sambhavija. 

2.She has turned totally dark and immersed in her obsession for power.

Now coming to the A Team,it's proved that these folks are anything but noble.What they seek is not survival but possession.Even after getting a place to live and building a civilisation they are dissatisfied.
Its like a tenant who sought shelter in your house is trying to kick you out of your own house.

Hahuma at the end of the day did somewhat impress me.Although I still believe that some of her acts were inhuman and unforgivable.But still she proved that she lived and died for her cause and for what she believed in.She always ends up being a catalyst for the soulmates willingly or unwillingly.
I guess Hahuma never understood that Devsena and Jaldev are two halves of a whole.One cannot exist without the other for their souls are joined.

Edited by --BlackSheep-- - 6 years ago
gemini54 thumbnail
Thanks 

Originally posted by: To...to

It's  a beautiful summary of epi...I think since devsena "saumwer"is going on...jaldev might contest in this groom searching competition...I m anxiously waiting for this...he will definately going to become "devsena Pati ".😆

gemini54 thumbnail
Thanks for the reply..You took my title and expanded what I meant to say. I love what you wrote about Aravamudan even I am missing the connect between father and daughter here. I personally did find differences between Devsena 1.0 and 2.0.  Devsena 1.0 seemed more vulnerable, she lost her mother at an young age was only close to her father, who she had to kill..so she was very vulnerable almost like a lost child who had to grow up very fast.  This Devasena has not yet portrayed that vulnerability because she thinks her family has her back..only time will tell whether that is true or not.  I agree that Madhoo has got into the skin of her character.

Originally posted by: chandrima02

Love does transcend beyond the boundaries of death & time and repeatedly claims it's victims. Fascinating !! The journey of Varundev towards his destiny has started. He has been startled and unsettled by the hazy & chaotic glimpses of the past. It is to be seen whether the past devours the future or the present overpowers the past. I am pretty sure that it was his subconscious hallucinating Devsena only !! Enough of my silly ramblings 😆!! 

Devsena is surrounded by a ruthless narcissist mother who happens to be the supreme monarch and seems to be an iceberg or rather Ravenna reincarnated, a narcissist sister who seems to be one of Cinderella's step-sisters only unhealthily sugar-coated, a father who has got not much say (how I have enjoyed Arvamudan's character !!) and a supernatural presence of the supreme spiritual leader, who is hell bent to succeed this time even from the other side!!! Honestly, I did not find much differences between Devsena versions 1.0 & 2.0. I am thankful to the makers for the same.

I have found Varundev (Sorry, I simply can't stand the new name!!), I mean RD, looking younger !!! Or I was hallucinating 😆 !! Personally, till now, for me version 1.0 has been more appealing owing to his calm, composed yet lethal demeanor. Anyways, hope he also retains his traits from his earlier birth.

Hahuma apparently has become the unwilling catalyst for the reunion through her last order 200 years back, i.e. the erection of the statue of Devsena 😆 !! It is impossible to subjugate destiny...

Aryans now want to usurp the land beyond Narmada and in order to achieve that aim they are unleashing their not-so-noble stratagems through Varundev. Now, I will rather say that to counter their deceitful machinations, Dravidians need someone of Sambhavija's stratum.

How come Sudev became Ashwadev !!! I don't expect this sort of glitch from the standard that they are delivering..

Last but not the least, Madhoo has been phenomenal. Personally, I have never enjoyed an antagonist as I am enjoying her portrayal...

gemini54 thumbnail
Thanks Swetha 

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

@TM
Excellent take in yesterday's episode by you, dear! ⭐️