Mere Angne Mein

what should be ending of MAM?

kash_111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Now it's confirmed that MAM is ending and new show Chakravyu is starting by 7th Aug.. 😭 😭 😭 at the climax what will be shown... Does Preetiya will accept Nandu as husband? will she develops feeling for him or fall prey to his wealth?... Rani and Amit will reunite... Nimmi and Golu Singh will marry and stay happily... Pari and Shantiya should go for char dham or both should sit quietly... Shivam and Aarti will start a new life... And at least now send Ragya to simla.. ... Give them some peace and let them enjoy their life 👏 👏 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savebookworm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want everyone to know the trick Preeti played on Namita putting add in news paper for bridegroom
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kash_111

Now it's confirmed that MAM is ending and new show Chakravyu is starting by 7th Aug.. 😭 😭 😭 at the climax what will be shown... Does Preetiya will accept Nandu as husband? will she develops feeling for him or fall prey to his wealth?... Rani and Amit will reunite... Nimmi and Golu Singh will marry and stay happily... Pari and Shantiya should go for char dham or both should sit quietly... Shivam and Aarti will start a new life... And at least now send Ragya to simla.. ... Give them some peace and let them enjoy their life 👏 👏 👏

😆😉 all in all in all in all of this i feel happy, the name i gave those two is known by you 
 ragya wasn't the main leads but still they won hearts, i gave that name, i was in forum left forum n returned but this name remain and is remembered by many 😉

kash_111 thumbnail
Enough of crying Aarti and stop begging Shivam to leave her... if you don't want to stay with him apply for divorce with Rani's help 😡 😡 😡 Now it is unbearable to see you always crying... Be bold... See Ammaji being a lady rules over the house and you always keep on crying though Raghav and Shivam are supporting you. 👍🏼 For the first time in the history big MAM men's are taking some action against Shantidevi 's decision 👏 👏 👏 So Please Aarti change your thoughts as now Indian woman is not so weak and helpless... take some action against Chandra maharaj too as staying mute you are indirectly encouraging him 😲 As Shantiya is angry with you because you didn't tell about your past to anyone... and was ready to marry Amit (all hesitation were subsided at that time to help Rani)... So now accept whatever had happened and try to fix it and stop crying 🤢
kash_111 thumbnail
please show Raghav... don't keep him working till last day of MAM... miss u Raghav... give nice ending to MAM so that we will still remember our favourite characters 😭 😭 😭
savebookworm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Varun badola may not be available for shooting because he has to attend to certain family problems.my knowledge is Ltd to what I read in t.v news