Moh Moh Ke Dhaage FF - part 4 pg 4 updtd 14 august

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 1 - PG 1
Part 2- PG 2
Part 3- PG 3
Part 4- PG 4

My story will startfrom the point where Aru has taken the order for dupattas and she is in ahmedabad and mukhi in Amboli. However my mukhi is a bit different. He has an air of gracefulness but sexiness too.
So BEWARE

Part 1
Missus & Kisses

"Such a relief to be back, Aru sighed putting her bag down on the table.
Her eyes found their desired direction and continued to stare at the man lightly snoring his way to peace.
A soft smile escaped her lips seeing him sleep like a baby, on his stomach.
"And he calls me a child, she murmured to herself making her way towards him.
As she sat by his side, he turned to her direction on impulse.
His messed up bed hair called for her attention as she threaded her finger in those soft deep looks and tried to smooth them down. The effect was instantaneous, creases on his forehead disappeared and his lips mirrored her smile.
Enamoured by her adorable husband, she placed a chaste kiss on his forehead and revered in the feeling of his touch. The tide of emotions that arose in the left of her chest forced her to take a close look at his face.
Pakoda like nose that inflates further when he is angry made her giggle and she awarded him another feathery kiss, on his nose.
Moustache that he curls with pride every now and then.
She curled it a bit and found his nose reacting.
"Typical mukhiji, she stifled her laughter.
The cheeks that reflected his heart warming smile coerced her into placing 2 long kisses on them.
"If mukhiji would have been up, he would have been flabbergasted and would have avoided me the whole day, she smiled again.
Her heart skipped a bit and the butterflies in her stomach did a somersault as her eyes came to feast on the most delectable part of his face, his lips.
The lips that would deliver the most reassuring words and those lips that would present the most beautiful smile, the smile that made her legs feel wobbly and forced her heart to hammer loudly against her chest.
Colour rushed to her cheeks as the realization that she was staring at his lips struck in full force.
Why people like to kiss so much?'
This was the question shrouding her mind as she found her sanity hanging on a balance.
To Kiss Or Miss.
She was the one who had cried like an idiot on the mere suspicion of him seeking sexual pleasure from her.
And now she, like a thief was trying to steal his kiss.
But This and That are different', she tried to convince herself by reasoning with logic that defied common sense.
He is My Husband, This is not a crime', she debated against her loosely hanging sanity.
He is your husband, and That what he would seek from you isn't a crime either', Another voice spoke from within.
All in all, Aru realised that she was convincing herself not to be a scaredy cat, to not act like a fragile being and give in to the demands her heart was seeking.
To Love and Be Loved By Him.
She blushed a deeper shade of red and chided herself for being so shamelessly needy for that nave sleeping beauty.
Mukhi who was already up when his gaurani had started her little ministrations, felt his throat run dry when her breath mingled with his and the scent of her lipstick hit his nose.
He awaited the action that his rebellious heart had made his mind to believe but nothing came.
He opened his eyes slightly and literally suffered a heart attack. Such a closer look at her flawless skin made his hands itch for her touch.
Where are her thoughts?' he thought amused as he continued to stare at her and she continued to stare at...
His lips tingled in response.
Aru who was immersed in her thoughts detected this arousing movement and her eyes met his.
Her eyes went wide on being caught.
And she stepped back in shock. But lost her footing and would have fallen on her back if not for mukhi ji who acted instantaneously and pulled her towards him.
She ended in his arms and tried to stabilise her ragged breathing, a direct effect of his proximity.
Her every breath made his heart beat extra hard and he pulled her in an embrace without even realising it.
"Tu yaha! he quoted basking in her warmth.
"You should be happy that I did 7 days' worth of work in 5 days just to make time to meet you, she spoke angrily, clutching his shirt.
"I am happy and meant to hug you the moment you sat by my side, he responded in defence, pulling her closer.
She sighed contently at his action but pulled away when her mind processed his words.
"You were awake, she accused wide eyed.
"Dekh gaurani, I won't lie. I was woken up by the sound of your anklets and was going to greet you when you...ah...uhmmm... he stammered and blushed.
When no response came he looked in her direction and found her staring intently at him.
Those brown orbs as sharp as sword would always cut him in unexpected places.
The nose that she would scrunch in anger was vying for his attention.
And those lips made his heart flutter in unknown ways. And right now his lips wanted to seek hers.
But he was being held back by those precious tears she shed that day. He wanted to make her feel loved and cherished. Because when it came to her, he felt like a hormonal teenager. She probably thought of him as a lamb but it was just a disguise to hide the wolf within.
But right now the enchanting vixen in front of him was unintentionally inviting that wolf for a sweet dessert. His hands moved on his own and cupped her face.
Soon Aru was feeling his breath, spreading goose bumps all over. She did not want to believe that mukhiji was going to do what she was hesitating from doing.
Their eyes met. Hers were full of confusion. He was confused too but a sweet softness dawned in them when he found no trace of rejection in those pretty eyes.
"Control be damned
These were the words that Aru heard before his lips met hers and set her entire being on fire.
Her eyes widened and conveyed an "I-never-knew-he-can-kiss look.
His eyes twinkled mischievously as if saying "You-don't-know-me.
His rough lips moved against her soft ones passionately. His hand had found that right point on her neck and continued to trace slow circles against her skin with his thumb.
She could feel his moustache and beard pricking against her skin. And the way his large hand held the small of her waist was hypnotising her into submission. It's not like she had any thoughts of refusing him but her remaining sanity had also deserted her as her lips finally moved.
Mukhi was going to withdraw because she has not responded and he didn't want to take further risks. But when her lips moved and her eyes closed, he let go of the anxiety he was holding.
The need for air forced them to separate and look at each other's dishevelled form. Both were embarrassed but were looking straight at each other. The tension in the air was thick enough to be cut with a butter knife and Mukhi decided to apologise.
She was clearly uncomfortable with physical intimacy and that's why she had cried like a baby that day. But since she loved him, she had not rejected his advance to avoid hurting him.
Mukhi had convinced himself that it was the reason she had responded and not what his heart wanted to believe.
"Gaurani vo main...
He was interrupted in b/w when her index finger shushed him.
"You speak a lot
And with these words, she pulled his head down and kissed him to silence.
She needed this to hold onto her life while being away from him.
His entire skin was on fire when her one hand caressed his neck and the other threaded in his hair.
He needed this to survive while she was away.
As their lips continued to suckle at each other's, the lust for each other grew to unknown heights. The friction being created by the movement of their body's against each other was seducing them to cross all limits.
Her tongue found his. She had seen it in the movies. And just seeing one such scene would make her feel hot in those regions.
He growled raspily at her bold action. It was a turn on for both. He responded likewise and tangled his tongue with hers. This gave rise to a throbbing sensation in Aru's nether regions and she pulled him closer unconsciously. A moan escaped her lips as he bit them.
Hot Blooded Caveman', she named him in her puddled thoughts at his rough action.
That moan was the sweetest encouragement he had ever heard and undeniably the most arousing one too. To control the beast within, his hold on her waist tightened a bit more.
Now they continued to devour each other without a care in the world as air struggled its best to pave its way b/w their bodies but failed miserably as they refused to deprive each other of their new found intimacy.
Saanvi hid her face in her hands but failed to hide the smile that made its way to her face.
She had gone to their room to give Aru her favourite sweet dish but was left super embarrassed when she found them making out boldly. She had moved away right then, so as not to cause disturbance in their trysts. His best friend has finally started to open up and rise beyond the pretence of The Perfect Mukhi he portrays to support the Amboli village. And she will make sure that he succeeds in making Aru fall in love with the real he.
When they had separated, they were sweating profusely, a direct result of the heat their bodies have emanated on rubbing against each other. Aru could not make eye contact out of sheer embarrassment and quickly ran for bathroom.
She leaned against the closed door and tried to calm her raging nerves. She licked her lips to feel his taste and revered in the lingering feeling of his calloused touches on her skin.
He smiled when she refused to make eye contact. A weird specimen indeed, sometimes bold enough to seduce him to heart failure and sometimes shy enough to make him want to hide her in his embrace and never let go.
When Aru emerged out of the bath an hour later, Mukhiji was gone. She heaved a sigh of relief. It took an entire hour to bring her body temperature back to normal and if she was made to face mukhiji now, she will definitely faint due to fever.
When That Hunger has subsided, the hunger for food made her stomach rumble and she went to kitchen to eat...Food.
"Dhokla, she shouted merrily and hugged Saanvi out of pure joy.
"Thank you so much Saanvi di, you are the best and with this she settled herself on kitchen counter with a plate full of dhokla and started stuffing her mouth.
"Tu bhi na Aru, bilkul bacchii hai, Saanvi smiled seeing her antics. However her eyebrows raised in mischief when she found Raaje staring intently at Aru while leaning against the kitchen door.
I should leave now or I will never see the food same way ever again', she thought and slipped past him without disturbing either.
Few minutes ago, Mukhi realised that the rumbling sound in his stomach was the indication to satiate the need for food and he made his way to kitchen.
However seeing her stuff her mouth with dhoklas happily, forced him to watch enamoured, how adorably cute and childish his wife was. To be able to find happiness in simple things was a talent, exclusively hers. And her smile was infectious, it was making his heart feel giddy and all sorts of desires welled up.
That Hunger arose and in full force. He could only see her shining lips and crumbs of dhokla sticking on and around them, inviting him to clean up, by any means he intended to.
He swiftly moved across the kitchen without making a sound and before Aru could realise he was right in in front of her, legs in b/w hers.
She froze stiff seeing a predatory gleam in his eyes. Earlier his eyes were full of compassion but now she didn't want to comprehend the meaning his eyes were conveying. Like a deer caught in headlights, she paused in the middle, with a piece of dhokla hanging b/w her lips and the plate in her hand.
He smiled, a dangerously sexy smile. First of all he removed the cutlery from her hand and then leaned closer.
Aru's mind refused to function and she continued to stare at him baffled. However his next action blew living daylights out of her as he bit on the dhokla b/w her lips, making his lips lightly touch hers.
Her eyes widened.
Brain went into coma.
And throbbing sensations struck in full force.
"Tastes good, he commented licking his lips.
Aru gulped. She could not tell if it was because she could understand the hidden meaning behind his words or due to the sensuous movement of his tongue against his lips.
"Let me clean your face too he spoke.
Ab iska kya matlab, mukhiji ki double meaning baton se mujhe cardiac arrest ho jaega. What is the point of looking so dangerously delicious?' Aru shouted in her mind.
He pulled her out of trance by gliding his thumb roughly over her lower lips taking stray crumbs of dhokla in the process.
And then he stuck his tongue out and brushed that thumb against it, taking in those crumbs.
"Sweet, he spoke huskily licking his lips again.
This dangerously handsome avatar of mukhiji was seducing Aru into total control. He got closer to her and swiped his tongue over her upper lip.
Aru inhaled forcefully to exercise restraint. But when his lips tugged at the corner of her lips to eat the remaining crumbs, her lips opened of their own accord and tried to kiss him.
Her hand that went up to loop his neck was caught in the middle by his calloused ones and he held both her hands behind her back.
Her effort to kiss him has also gone in vain as he was swift in his movements and has moved away.
"I am hungry. Let me eat first, he whispered hoarsely in her ear making her struggle against his steel grip.
And then he took his time, cleaning the corners of her mouth, with the utmost care.
Earlier, it was To Love & Be Loved.
Now, it was To Eat & Be Eaten.
As he was done with his work, he moved a bit away to marvel at his work.
Flushed face and closed eyes.
Chest heaving up and down slowily.
This woman was making him insane with need.
"Gaurani, he growled defeated as he let go of her hands and pulled her in a soul searing kiss.
He pulled her as close as possible until he could feel her heart beats match his own and until he could hear them resonate in his ears. His fingers found hers and interlocked them tightly.
They were startled when a shattering sound struck their ears. Looking over his shoulder Mukhi saw Rami standing with a ghastly look on her face and the remnants of a broken plate lying in her feet.
Aru got down from the counter top and hid behind mukhiji, clutching his vest tightly to stabilise herself.
"Rami...tu...theek hai na, Mukhi asked steadily trying to come to his senses.
"Haan...main toh theek hu Raaje par tum log...yeh sab...yahan par...acha nhi lagta ne..., she suggested with an awkward smile.
"Haan vo..main he stammered awkwardly scratching his head as a goofy cute smile came on his face.
And now mukhi ji was back to being super cute that Aru felt like pinching his cheeks.
He held her hand and started pulling her away.
"Main Bhola se bolkar ye plate uthwa doonga, he spoke before disappearing in the corridor with Aru.
Rami made a mess of her room. This was not bound to happen. Aru and Raaje were getting close...damn too close. They were totally smitten with each other, she could see it in their eyes. She thought that the misunderstanding she created would leave him alone but no...He who separated her from her love has not only found himself a Lover but someone who was willing to submit to him her soul, heart and Body. This was wrong, if they were to consummate their marriage than she will lose completely. She will have to do something to put an end to this budding love story before it is too late.

How was it? Do comment.Edited by nish_vir - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

artzdreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A challenge to our very own adrenaline dear ... lol its just immensely intense and nerve grippingly romantic.. thanks for making my sunday evening a special one ... 
Love 
AD 
kit0kat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: artzdreamer

A challenge to our very own adrenaline dear ... lol its just immensely intense and nerve grippingly romantic.. thanks for making my sunday evening a special one ... 

Love 
AD 

Same here.. I liked the Beast Man...  Poor Rami...
Edited by kit0kat - 6 years ago
realraul2307 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OOOhhh☺️...that was intense! I need to calm down my heart first. This version of Mukhiji is way too hot to handle😳
Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ohhh Yum! 😃 Veryyy nice ff bhayee! Very well written! Please keep it up, keep our Mukhiji as sexy as here he is... and please continue your story. 
Waise i personally believe that our real Mukhiji is also a wolf,a beast in the disguise of a lamb. Hes not as docile as he looks...😳 I once mentioned in one of my posts that hes going to be a bomb in bed... so explosive and sooo hot! 😳 Lol... anyway.. please i am eagerly waiting for the next update. Do write jaldi jaldi... 😊
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i am faint ☺️  i never thought kissing is such big course 😲😆
can't say anything now😆 
dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My goodness!!! It was hot hot hot hot hot sizzling hot!!! You are a true romance queen...i saw very few people writing such passionate scenes so eloquently and beautifully with the perfect amount of playfulness/ charm/ grace and buckets full of passion.

Truth be told, i never could imagine Mukhi as a sexy hero.. I hv tried,..believe me..though i find Eijaz super hot and sexy...but when it comes to mukhiji why i dont know his frocky dresses/ turban makes him look like a really old man...and i just cant imagine him doing sexy stuffs

But this FF simply blew my mind...i was actually imagining mukhi and aru and i quite liked it...thank you so much for lifting the block fom my mind..from now on i can imagine Mukhiji as a hot blooded sexy beast...

I am eagerly waiting for yr next dose of romance.
malkasub thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Uff .. 😳...  Mukhijiii...  😳. 
 Nish you have got me all grinning silly...🤪

And u wait and watch Dushturain... he will be too hot to handle once unleashed...
Super intense story. Loved it.  What will part 2 offer...I wonder 😉

Please update fast.

nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: artzdreamer

Love
AD

Thanx for appreciating 😛
nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: realraul2307

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">OOOhhh☺️...that was intense! I need to calm down my heart first. This version of Mukhijiis way too hot to handle😳</font>

I know right 😆