Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrushabh12 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sahithi.A

One day it was Arjit n next day it was Vin as Purab.. similarly they replaced Madhu with Leena, even Nikhil.. but with Bulbul they wanted to take a contrived route of plastic surgery for replacement..

which for me is wierd and reason for speculation of Bulbul killed herself, will comeback, will come with new face, with come with new name..

While we are still debating after 1.5 yrs of Mrunal leaving n not seeing bulbul character, they had to suddenly vanish Pragya also..from day one the concept was to show her kumkum as her bhagya and she escapes all sorts of murder attempts..

But suddenly she dies because of a missed firing, again writers leaving an open end with audience forever waiting n speculating on what happened to Pragya..

pragya is not die because Munni is pragya but CV's didn't give any clue regarding that yet and the new girl parallel lead added Ruchi sawarn on Wikipedia page of kumkum Bhagya in main cast after the name of Ruchi sawarn his character name is given as a bisha/ bulbul Purab Khanna means she is possibly bulbul with plastic surgery and change name...
hutanbandar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrushabh12

Pragya is not die because Munni is pragya but CV's didn't give any clue regarding that yet and the new girl parallel lead added Ruchi sawarn on Wikipedia page of kumkum Bhagya in main cast after the name of Ruchi sawarn his character name is given as a bisha/ bulbul Purab Khanna means she is possibly bulbul with plastic surgery and change name...

I noticed that too. Hihi but nothing is quite certain yet. Once they put Tanu's name as Tanu Sood. For a while I thought Tanu will get married to Nikhil. Then its back as Tanushree Mehta, then Tanushree Dasgupta.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But one thing is it was never written as Tanu Mehra.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
vrushabh12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hutanbandar

I noticed that too. Hihi but nothing is quite certain yet. Once they put Tanu's name as Tanu Sood. For a while I thought Tanu will get married to Nikhil. Then its back as Tanushree Mehta, then Tanushree Dasgupta.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†But one thing is it was never written as Tanu Mehra.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hi... You are right earlier they written after sriti jha name his character name as pragya Abhishek Mehra (dead)/Munni but now they cancel the dead word now they written as pragya Abhishek Mehra/Munni...if bisha is bulbul.then pragya can't die if parallel lead can't die then why main lead will die?Edited by vrushabh12 - 6 years ago
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Any one has idea who updates such TV shows wiki pages usually? Are they connected to Balaji/Zee or some third party? how reliable are such wiki updates? πŸ˜•

Anyhow mentioning Bisha/Bulbul characters against Ruchi's name is interesting. Scope for writers to make both characters into one or they can show Bullbul is alive and after plastic surgery was given face of some other girl named Bisha, so that both characters still exist though played by same actress.😳

(PS. Vin who replaced Arjit as Purab is taller than him, but Ruchi is shorter than Mrunal) πŸ˜†
Edited by LA2725 - 6 years ago
Sugummar thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We fans cannot  accept anyone else except Tisha playing Abhigaya and Arnal playing Rabul because these two pairs are unique, they fit into the characters so realistically unlike any other couple of leads that we cannot accept anyone in their place, so all the credit should go to Sriti, Shabir, Arjit and Mrunal for portraying these characters so well.  
At first viewers were skeptical of Vin but he is acting so well that he has fit into the character of Purab, his chemistry with Shabir is similar to that of Shabir and Arjit.  But always the first characters remain embedded in our hearts, so we favor Arjit though Vin is also doing so well.  Similarly, we cannot accept anyone else as Bulbul other than Mrunal, she was really made for that character, so we will not be able to accept anyone else playing that even to the extent of  accepting Vin as Purab.  So, I think we must acknowledge the concept of Bulbul returning after plastic surgery in the form of a new actor.  That is what is best since Purab also needs a life of his own and a partner who can only be Bulbul.  And the focus of the story should now shift from Abhigaya to Rabul and Aalya as third wheel.  That will be better than showing more and more of Pragya's sufferings and Tanu's dominance.

I
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They seem to be bringing a new girl for Purab be it Bulbul in new face or a completely new girl, only to increase Aaliya's footage..This can be again dragged for another year..

Looks like both the daadis went on sa re ga ma pa program n mentioned to keep watching for Munni's mystery.. so based on ratings I wont be surprised one fine day Munni is shown as Pragya..
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Some sites and segments are cooking up their own stories on why new actors are entering KKB claiming that these developments are due to fans complaints against the show last week..I beg to differ after having observed how this PH and crew works..πŸ˜†

Guess Vin was promised a female lead and a prominent role as second lead when he joined as new Purab during Oct 2016. This plot was pending for long and PH had to fulfill its promise before he also quits like Arjit did, since Vin wasn't properly getting used in most episodes. Also for a long time Aliya-Purab angle got swept under carpet (owing to undue importance Tanu got), which is the root cause for Aliya's hatred against Arora sisters. πŸ˜•

I don't think this new casting has much to do with fans frustration or complaints, because any new casting auditions may take couple of weeks to plan and materialize once writers finalize and give character sketch to PH. So this could have been done more to retain Vin in the show, give a love angle and to make Aliya main villain again and this entire Munni as fake Pragya has also been written completely brain child of Aliya. Unfortunately Aliya's role got reduced from main villain to a sidekick to Tanu between Feb to Jun 2017 episodes where Tanu was shown plotting every major crime in unison with Nikhil, by mostly keeping Aliya in dark.