From which angle does it look like a romance story

Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

People are screaming this without watching at all.

At Ratans age, I had big time crushes on bollywood actors and wanted to marry them...i even had a crush on people in real life. Ratan's crush on Diya is natural especially with Kaki Sa's stories abt angels.

Whats important is Diya has only ever treated him like a kid and never looked at him as a love interest.

They only got married because a father is truly and justifiably scared for the life of his child and doesn't trust his family.

When Diya marries Ratan, all property will go to her if Ratan dies and because of that they will not kill him. Thus his father has atleast ensured his son will live til he's old enough 

He could've hired bodyguards blah blah

He's literally on this deathbed, where will he get the time to find one good enough and they wont have rights to property which is the reason Ratan is being killed.

I wonder if people have two brain cells to rub together sometimes...kids have crushes, nothing weird. Diya the adult is not a peadophile because she doesn't see him as a love interest, only a kid and treats him like the kid he is. Edited by Ahlaam5 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeee thumbnail
Bang on post 👏
People are judging the show just on the basis of promos. I wish they would watch the show before writing essays on morals and ethics. 

Ratan is a kid who believes in fairytales and there is absolutely nothing wrong in having an innocent crush on someone he considers to be a fairy. He has no romantic feelings for her whatsoever, just is in awe of her. People should stop analysing Ratan's feelings from an adult's point of view (that's where they drag in the word 'stalking') and understand what he is going through from a kid's perception.

Anyway, hope the show rises and shines despite all the negative controversy surrounding it. 
kasaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ahlaam5

People are screaming this without watching at all.

At Ratans age, I had big time crushes on bollywood actors and wanted to marry them...i even had a crush on people in real life. Ratan's crush on Diya is natural especially with Kaki Sa's story abt angels.

Whats important is Diya has only ever treated him like a kid and never looked at him as a love interest.

They only got married because a father is truly and justifiably scared for the life of his child and doesn't trust his family.

When Diya marries Ratan, all property will go to her if Ratan dies and because of that they will not kill him. Thus his father has atleast ensured his son will live til he's old enough.

He could've hired bodyguards blah blah

He's literally on this deathbed, where will he get the time to find one good enough and they wont have rights to propertly which is the reason Ratan is being killed.

I wonder if people have two brains cells to rub together sometimes...kids have crushes, nothing weird. Diya the adult is not a peaodophile because she doesn't see him as a love intererst, only a kid and treats him like the kid he is.

I m totally agree with you...some people dekhe bina hi hoha kar rahe hai...ye love story nahi hai iss satagr pe it's just friendship and chota baccha Diya ko as a fairy worship or admire karta hai pyaar nahi par ye sab samaj ne ke liye logo ko pahele apna dimag kholana padega aur mature hona padega Jo shayad nahi karna chahte hai kisine bol Diya ke romance between child and young girl chalo pahoch jao hoga karje ke liye...kuch dekhna nahi hai sirf judge ban Jana hai...kuch log keh rahe hai ke child marriage ko kese justify kare but dekho to sahi konse reason se shaadi hui aese hi bolege kya iss marriage me Diya ne sacrifice kiya hai child ne nahi future me kya hoga kya pata child ke adult hone ke baad dono me payaar Ho ga yaa nahi Vo to badme hi pata chalega...but Diya jitna strong character me ne abhi tak ek bhi series me nahi dekha kisike liye 12 saal de Dena uske liye bahot himmat chahiye Vo bhi sirf iss liye ke chote se bacche ke papa ne Diya Ki jann bachyi thi...aese log kaha dekhne KO milte hai Jo yaad rakhe ke dusro ne kya Kara hai unke liye...Diya Ki exam to ab start hogi Ratansa ke family ke dusre members ko dekhke lagta hai ke sare negative hai ab dekhna ye hai Ki unn logo se Diya khud ko aur Ratansa ko kese bachati hai...kuch log bol rahe hai ke shaadi Ki kya jarurat thi accha bodyguard rakh lete yaa Diya use adopt kar leti par unn bewkoof logo ko ye samaj me nahi as raha ke jab tak apke khud ke relative Jo blood line connect Ho tab tak court Kisi aur ko aese hi adoption ke liye approve nahi karege uske liye ye proof karna padega ke Vo log Ratansa ko marna chahte hai aur Vo proof nahi hai...bodyguard ka jaha tak sawal hai to bapjisa ne jab shaadi Ki baat bolo aur Diya ke parents ne opposed kiya tabhi clearly bola tha Ki loyal nokar ko bhi paiso se kharida jaa sakta hai aur dusre relation pe to pahele hi bharosa nahi hai...jese wife dhyan rakhegi aur responsibility nibhayegi vese aur koi nahi kar sakta...log sirf dusre kya bolte hai Vo hi sunte hai apna dimag use hi nahi karte Jo log ye serial miss kiya usne ab tak ke actors ke terrific performance and unique concept miss Kara unn logo ka kuch nahi Ho sakta..bechare Edited by kasaf - 6 years ago
rainbow2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You do realize that child marriage is one of the biggest social evils that India has faced in recent times.

And not to mention, that it is completely unconstitutional and illegal for a 9 year old boy to get married. By showing a 9 year old getting married, for whatever reasons, the show and its makers are in fact promoting the idea of child marriage.

Unlike Balika Badhu, where the children suffer due to child marriage, PPK is showing it to be an act of goodwill and courage, by which the little boy will be offered protection.

Stupidest thing ever. Creatives should stop taking the audience's intelligence for granted all the time. When the marriage itself is completely invalid, how on earth will Diya be considered Ratan's wife and have a claim over his property? And what if both Ratan and Diya are killed for his wealth? If someone is smart enough to plot and kill the King and Queen, what makes them stop at killing the Prince and his so-called wife? In what way is Ratan protected?

Unique concept does not mean that you will encourage and show what is clearly a constitutionally criminal act. If the girl or the boy were shown to be forced into it, even then it would have made sense. But to show an eighteen year old willingly marrying an underage boy is absolute nonsense. This better come to the notice of the Information and Broadcasting Ministry asap. 
Edited by rainbow2017 - 6 years ago
kasaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbow2017

You do realize that child marriage is one of the biggest social evils that India has faced in recent times.

And not to mention, that it is completely unconstitutional and illegal for a 9 year old boy to get married. By showing a 9 year old getting married, for whatever reasons, the show and its makers are in fact promoting the idea of child marriage.

Unlike Balika Badhu, where the children suffer due to child marriage, PPK is showing it to be an act of goodwill and courage, by which the little boy will be offered protection.

Stupidest thing ever. Creatives should stop taking the audience's intelligence for granted all the time. When the marriage itself is completely invalid, how on earth will Diya be considered Ratan's wife and have a claim over his property? And what if both Ratan and Diya are killed for his wealth? If someone is smart enough to plot and kill the King and Queen, what makes them stop at killing the Prince and his so-called wife? In what way is Ratan protected?

Unique concept does not mean that you will encourage and show what is clearly a constitutionally criminal act. If the girl or the boy were shown to be forced into it, even then it would have made sense. But to show an eighteen year old willingly marrying an underage boy is absolute nonsense. This better come to the notice of the Information and Broadcasting Ministry asap.

It's just a serial agar illogical plot Ki baat kare to konse serial me logical plot hai kitne serial me female lead ko molested karte aur usse batamize baat karte male lead hai aur unko hero banay hai serial me...so plz ye serial koi moral value shikhane ke liye nahi bana hai so plz usse entertainment Ki tarah dekho...kitne serila me 9-10 saal ke baccho se aese kamm karate hai jiske dekhne adult bhi na soch paye itne plotting and so much negativity so serial entertainment ke liye hota hai Vo koi inspiration ke liye nahi hota hai...agar society ko serial se hi shikhana pade to vesi society ka kuch nahi Ho sakta...saas bahu ke plotting, kya usse dekhke sab ghar me aese hi ho jate hai SaaS bahu what a silly(ye example hai Jo aaj kal sab serial me dikhate hai)...if u don't like than don't watch it simple hai yaar...ye fiction story hai aur yahi dikane ke liye hai Ki jab koi bhi reason me aesi shaadi hoti hai to uss relation me connect do logo KO kitne challenges face karne padte hai...jaha age gap jyada Ho aur shaadi ke Time pe ek adult hi na Ho to vese marriage me ladki ko kitne sacrifices aur unki journey kitni difficult hoti hai..so issme kuch glorify nahi kiya hai...Edited by kasaf - 6 years ago
GOTforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I  totally agree with TM.
I can't see any romance or love angle. 
And its just protection from her side and the kid just like her ...not like he wanna romance ...he promised to fulfill his duty he will tc of her nothing else.
The girl will suffer in the future ...when such marriages happen the result is some1 has to suffer among the both.
DIYA SACRIFICED HER HAPPINESS FOR HER DUTY.
COZ maan saved her life when she was a kid.
And in the promos can anyone see them romancing huh???
Give it a chance for godsake...first watch the show with free mind and I trust tejaswini prakash she is one responsible actress who will not take up shitty shows!

P.S : not to hurt anybody just give the show a chance to explain itself...dnt jump into conclusions.

divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbow2017

I understand your pov bt I don't consider it a show with social message..it is just a drama coz nowadays these social message giving shows are much dramatic than regular dramas...Nd Indian soaps never consider what is legal or not ...if I can handle multiple marriages, kidnapping,murders etc without anyone being punished I think I can handle this also Nd it's not like they will show romantic angle right from start...there will be pure love and affection of two friends and companion...I have a problem if there will be romantic angle...Nd regarding ratan's crush it's quite common.. whether it will escalate or not that is story of future..Nd after ratan is grown up there will be no issues..I think this show should be given a fair chance just like other shows with lots of creative freedom...
Nd ya I m not defending the concept or anything but we have worse on Indian tv Nd sadly they are trp toppers ...so just want to give this show a chance Nd see where it goes...Edited by divaprincess - 6 years ago
soumya04 thumbnail
Nothing wrong with ratan crush on diya, but there is absolutely no need of mairrage. She is not a trained bodyguard or something and this mairrage is not even legal, so she will not have any right on his property. Dia parents could have adopted him. 
Something different doesn't mean it's good. They just want to show this child mairrage as ultimate solution but all reasons they give are bakwas. Really different but cringeworthy content.
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This marriage concept is unworthy. Marriage wasn't only option left for boy's parents to protect their son, It wasn't needed at first place. If they knew it from the start that their son's life is in danger they could have informed to police and provide legal protection to child. This marriage is itself invalid legaly then how come Diya get rights over Ratan n his property.  If Ratan's relatives are plotting against him n his parents then they can plot against Diya also and it will not take them much time n effort to kill both  Ratan n Diya. These relatives are not uneducated also, they seem smart enough to get the motive  behind whole marraige idea n they are not uneducated or living in stone age that they wll accept this marriage. They could easily inform police and other organization against this offense n  Diya and her family can be sent to jail for this criminal offense. So, in what way they are seeing Diya as a legal holder of Rtan n his propert when its not legal at the first place. 
meeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope you know the title of the show "Pehredaar Piya Ki'...not Pati ki...so sooner or later there is going to be a romance angle ! Will you accept it when it happens?
when the marriage is not legal according to law...what property can be protected by it?

why cant she be killed first and then Ratan be killed ...is she some immortal person? 

hope you remember that a minor was involved in the Nirbhaya rape case... 

if the show is going to wait for Ratan to reach marriageable age (through a leap)...what about the years  Diya  wasted waiting for him to grow up...

Its absolutely regressive...