Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Everyone is entitled to their respective opinion but i personally find Karan-Preeta very cute. They have a spark which Rishab Preeta lack. As Srishti said Rishab and Preeta are Khichdi but Karan and Preeta are Shahi Biryani 😆  And i pick Shahi biryani over khichdi anyday. 
kasaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkknight420

i really want them together.why always the twisted guy have to get the good one?why the sacrificing kind guy do not get the good one?why still now trinagles needed to run a serial?come on, fix two male leads with other two female leads.why triangle and crosses needed?there are so much to show other than tringle and cross type craps.i am not against karan ,but i think rishabh matches better with preeta.um sure audience will like more rishabh and preeta together if makers give the same chance they are giving to karan and preeta. on other hand sorry to say ,karan almost look like younger brother of preeta.there age difference is nt ignorable besides how much romance u want to impringe,still it is not avoidable.karan best matches with shrishti.naughty guy bubbly girl.

Totally agree with you...RishTa has breathtaking chemistry...i feel ke Rishabh and Preeta ki pair me kuch alag hi spark hai jo Karan and Preeta me dur dur tak nahi hai...I feel ke RishTa has more intense chemistry and i hope ke maker unn dono ko hi milaye...unn dono ki love story mature yet interesting hogi and kuch naya dekhne ko milega...nok jok vali love hate relationship bahot dekh liya but intense and mature love story dekhna hai...Rishabh and Preeta ki story me bahot hi scope hai i think mature love story ko bhi interesting banaya jaa sakta hai...anyday only RishTa
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with everything !!
If RishTa scenes are shown more than audience will surely fall for them .
Without even having prper Rishta scenes still quite a large no of audience has fallen for them
And yes age thing i also noticed that karan looks younger than preeta why i dont know but i also feel so just my opinion..
Now how many opposite attracts story we have seen earlier uncountable right ?
How many like couples attract ( which happens in reality ) did we watch on television.
So i think this time RishTa must be given a chance they are perfect for each other and unquestionably they give husband wife goals.
And talking about " shahi biryani " and " khichdi " thing , you cant eat shahi biryani everyday ( thats quite obvious ) , we all need khichdi/dal chawal for our everyday meal so that only defines what a marriage should be .
Edited by PrincessArohi - 6 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yall are making me hungry with this khichdi biryani discussion🤣
as for topic i agree with you, I personally am sick and tired of seeing the same old same old opposites attract, hate/bickering turned to love angle. Rishab and Preeta are uiniue because they have a friendship and connection which is so innocent and lovely, they both may be similar in terms of personality, but that's what makes them unique in my eyes because they may be similar in terms of temperament and personality, that in itself can be a great journey as well, both can learn how to handle each other's families and crazy younger siblings, both can learn to grow as a couple rather than having one being childish and immature while the other being the mature responsible one. Both of them are mature and have a mutual respect and friendship, which is so wonderful and refreshing than the usual nok jhoks bickering 🥱

There's literally countless "opposites attract" stories, literally every single other show has them and there's no uniqueness to them anymore🥱, same female lead falling down, same eye locks, same insults in name of "love", sorry but Pratham-Gauri, Angad-Kripa and Zain-Aaliya were the epitome of love hate relationships turned to love for me (I havent seen KTH or KZK so don't know about those and I was never into the Gul stuff) if explored properly Rishabh and Preeta can have a beautiful relationship, two mature individuals falling in love, but alas what can we do in front of Kekta maiya and her repetitive writers who offer nothing different🤪

Edited by Tani91 - 6 years ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tani91

yall are making me hungry with this khichdi biryani discussion🤣

as for topic i agree with you, I personally am sick and tired of seeing the same old same old opposites attract, hate/bickering turned to love angle. Rishab and Preeta are uiniue because they have a friendship and connection which is so innocent and lovely, they both may be similar in terms of personality, but that's what makes them unique in my eyes because they may be similar in terms of temperament and personality, that in itself can be a great journey as well, both can learn how to handle each other's families and crazy younger siblings, both can learn to grow as a couple rather than having one being childish and immature while the other being the mature responsible one. Both of them are mature and have a mutual respect and friendship, which is so wonderful and refreshing than the usual nok jhoks bickering 🥱

There's literally countless "opposites attract" stories, literally every single other show has them and there's no uniqueness to them anymore🥱, same female lead falling down, same eye locks, same insults in name of "love", sorry but Pratham-Gauri, Angad-Kripa and Zain-Aaliya were the epitome of love hate relationships turned to love for me (I havent seen KTH or KZK so don't know about those and I was never into the Gul stuff) if explored properly Rishabh and Preeta can have a beautiful relationship, two mature individuals falling in love, but alas what can we do in front of Kekta maiya and her repetitive writers who offer nothing different🤪

Agree

in fact sometimes over doze of Shahi biryani can upset one's stomach and in that case khichdi is the best option to soothe one's stomach 😆

Same way in my opinion there is an over doze of opposite attracts and funny bickering...what i personally want to see is a simple love story devoid of all this...It will be refreshing to see what writers and makers can come up with to showcase such a realistic love story 

But alas nothing new can be expected from Ekta and her repetitive shows.

Edited by anshvi - 6 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
in a real life instance I would say that Rishab and Preeta are better suited. Because they are more compatible. 

But in terms of this the show.. Karan and Preeta have more chemistry and they are opposites so bring more entertainment.

I get your point of view. 

I like Shristi and Sameer, they are cute x
Edited by survi035 - 6 years ago