Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

I don't think shrishti is bubbly...give some time...she will turn negative...she seems to be tanu pt 2...aaliyah pt 2...

KKB had no sisters rivarly...i am sure EK will bring in sisters rivarly in KDB...

karan is not a bad boy...he is a immature spoilt brat...he needs to go through a self discovery...a push is needed and that push will be given by preeta...who knows he might emerge better than rishabh...

bold - ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜­  Hi Mages, that would be so sad!!😒 The sisters have such a beautiful relationship.  
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I know the concept of bad boy good girl has been done way too many times , but I think good guy bad girl (or spoilt girl) with srishti and rishabh would have been interesting , and as for preeta I love her with Karan I know I sound so weird, but I'm basically an Angad - Kripa , Sujal - Kashish , Robbie - Kasturi and Prem - Mukti fan lol so I love such stories , I'm rooting for Karan and Preeta but by going from today's episode pretty sure Rishabh and Preeta will like each other
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
going by tdys epi...rishabh-preeta will fall in love with each other...either karan will fall in love with preeta and he will know abt rishabh-preeta love story and sacrifice his love or cirumstances leads him to marry preeta and he will get to know rishabh-preeta love story and will be heartbroken...in both ways karan will marry preeta...karan-preeta love story starts after marriage...Edited by Mages - 6 years ago
darkknight420 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=ilovedhanjanird]I know the concept of bad boy good girl has been done way too many times , but I think good guy bad girl (or spoilt girl) with srishti and rishabh would have been interesting , and as for preeta I love her with Karan I know I sound so weird, but I'm basically an Angad - Kripa , Sujal - Kashish , Robbie - Kasturi and Prem - Mukti fan lol so I love such stories , I'm rooting for Karan and Preeta but by going from today's episode pretty sure Rishabh and Preeta will like each other[/QUOTE
seriously I also love kashish-Sujal and pragya-abhi type jodi,but honestly karan's character is not on that level of shabbir's abhi or rajiv's sujal,rajiv and shabbir both weighted those characters so high,we cant compare dheeraj with it,actually dheeraj don't fit the bill of karan's character which is a miss match for me with preeta for me,I know you will say judging on actor's attire,but dear u cant just accept the role also have to accept the actor on that role.on other hand rishabh,s character is sincere and passionate,a sacrificing type,so I think these kind of guys deserve good.karan type guys gets everything when they are grey shaded or when they turned positive,that's unfair in my eye.
darkknight420 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

I know the concept of bad boy good girl has been done way too many times , but I think good guy bad girl (or spoilt girl) with srishti and rishabh would have been interesting , and as for preeta I love her with Karan I know I sound so weird, but I'm basically an Angad - Kripa , Sujal - Kashish , Robbie - Kasturi and Prem - Mukti fan lol so I love such stories , I'm rooting for Karan and Preeta but by going from today's episode pretty sure Rishabh and Preeta will like each other

seriously I also love kashish-Sujal and pragya-abhi type jodi,but honestly karan's character is not on that level of shabbir's abhi or rajiv's sujal,rajiv and shabbir both weighted those characters so high,we cant compare dheeraj with it,actually dheeraj don't fit the bill of karan's character which is a miss match for me with preeta for me,I know you will say judging on actor's attire,but dear u cant just accept the role also have to accept the actor on that role.on other hand rishabh,s character is sincere and passionate,a sacrificing type,so I think these kind of guys deserve good.karan type guys gets everything when they are grey shaded or when they turned positive,that's unfair in my eye.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Story is going as predicted 
Preeta and Rishabh will like each other 
But 
Preeta will get married to Karan and thus opposite pairs will be made
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

Story is going as predicted 

Preeta and Rishabh will like each other 
But 
Preeta will get married to Karan and thus opposite pairs will be made

its so obvious...😆
tdys epi has already indicated there...
Mages thumbnail
@guys...why does karan needs to be a sujal or abhi...karan...abhi...sujal are poles apart in their characters...karan doesn't need to be like them...karan has his own nature and attitude...so does rishabh...you can't compare both...yes rishabh is sincere...sweet...honest...sacrificing while karan is opposite of him naughty...immature...attitude...
prankster...spoilt brat...the opposite of rishabh...but thats only one side of rishabh n karan you are judging...not all good guys are perfect...not all bad guys are bad...there is always a grey in them...rishabh is perfect thats only one side of him...his flaws are not shown...karan is flawed and thats only one side of him...his goodness n self-discovery are not shown yet...never judge a book from its cover...the story is different...karan doesn't need to be anyone...he has already own his character in his own way...he is flawed...thats real life...rishabh is a fairy tale prince...noone is perfect...there is always a grey in everyone...karan is real...i love rishabh character but he is not perfect either...there is grey in him too...lets see how both character shapes up after falling in love with preeta...neither karan is perfect nor rishabh...in my eyes...
Edited by Mages - 6 years ago
darkknight420 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

@guys...why does karan needs to be a sujal or abhi...karan...abhi...sujal are poles apart in their characters...karan doesn't need to be like them...karan has his own nature and attitude...so does rishabh...you can't compare both...yes rishabh is sincere...sweet...honest...sacrificing while karan is opposite of him naughty...immature...attitude...

prankster...spoilt brat...the opposite of rishabh...but thats only one side of rishabh n karan you are judging...not all good guys are perfect...not all bad guys are bad...there is always a grey in them...rishabh is perfect thats only one side of him...his flaws are not shown...karan is flawed and thats only one side of him...his goodness n self-discovery are not shown yet...never judge a book from its cover...the story is different...karan doesn't need to be anyone...he has already own his character in his own way...he is flawed...thats real life...rishabh is a fairy tale prince...noone is perfect...there is always a grey in everyone...karan is real...i love rishabh character but he is not perfect either...there is grey in him too...lets see how both character shapes up after falling in love with preeta...neither karan is perfect nor rishabh...in my eyes...

I know no one is perfect,but I really bored with ektas same drama,good guy suddenly turned bad,naughty guy turned positive like monk,um not judging anyone by cover of the book,I just don't want to read the same book again and again just by changing its cover.
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkknight420

I know no one is perfect,but I really bored with ektas same drama,good guy suddenly turned bad,naughty guy turned positive like monk,um not judging anyone by cover of the book,I just don't want to read the same book again and again just by changing its cover.

lets see how it goes...
currently its rishabh-preeta...