Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Emotional ride has started... 
I know this is one of the amazing stories on the forum dear.. and I'm glad that I'm getting to read it now..
Arnav is depressed and still doesn't know the reason for kushi's behaviour... interesting..
Waiting S 
sam88 thumbnail
pls count me in...i love to read all ur work... although I m not in ur pm list that's y I m late sometimes but I will read
sahasam thumbnail
Thank you so much dear for updating breach of vows.

bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing start totally loved it thanku for posting it here 
SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I never read it before but seeing the responses from the previous reader, I would like to read..
Arnav is madly in love with ? You never mention the girl name.. Should I assume that's Khushi??

labi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SirenMitra

I never read it before but seeing the responses from the previous reader, I would like to read..

Arnav is madly in love with ? You never mention the girl name.. Should I assume that's Khushi??

Sorry I couldn't hold back from replying.πŸ˜‰ Yeah, it's Khushi Raizada.His wild vixen, his gipsy girl.

They both are madly in love with each other.You would come to know Khushi's madness in the upcoming chapters.Their love is so intense and passionate.
matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sumali

wow, such a fantastic start!😊  how did I miss this story! πŸ˜•

cant wait to read further! Ha! Many missed it..don't worryπŸ˜‰...I hope you would catch it this time.

matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Zahra..

I have never come across this FF before but the first 2 chapters have me completely intrigued! Looking forward to read more and the story to unravel.

Hope you repost the chapters soon 😊

Aww I am glad you are reading it now dear... Since most of the people who had said would read has read the part, and it is almost weekend now, I am going to post part 3 and 4 now.πŸ˜ƒ
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: mu12

One of my favourite

i am glad to read more ,it was a super rollercoaster ride...till theg reach their baby

Great!!!πŸ€—
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: labi

Wow.So glad that you are reposting it.Thank You so much.πŸ€—

I had read the first few parts when you had posted it in this forum.That time I wasn't so active here.Personal life was so hectic.  
Later when I had visited the forum, I had seen you have updated so many parts but many of them had been removed.I saved the available chapters for offline reading.And it took me months to complete it.
When I came to read the further parts, that time you have already removed the whole story.And I didn't have the courage to ask you the next parts since I had only commented once or twice in this FF.

Please don't feel bad.And I am sorry. Now I would try my best to be regular.

About the 1-2 chapters, they clearly showed Arnav's unconditional love towards Khushi. His longing and yearning are beautifully depicted.Even after being separated for 1 year, her memories never left him.Bcoz those memories are the reason for him to live.
Re-reading these chapters now, helped me to clearly understand the pain and vulnerability Arnav is going through (since I knew how intense their love is) than the first time I had read it.

Aww Labi, I am glad you got to read it now...I might put it on Blog after I am done with posting it here.  Yah this was very  intense and emotional story to write also. Don't miss it this timeπŸ€—